Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21960

    Another Sweet Mature Provider

    Good morning Gents.

    A couple of weeks ago I tried out Candy when she was down here in Tumwater at a clean 2-star motel off of I-5. She is bouncing between PDX, SEA, Kitsap, and stops in between. Here was the experience.

    The Good - I found she was better looking than her pictures and did a nice job getting "cleaned up" prior to my arrival. When I reached out she said she would be ready in 30 minutes and true to her word at the 30 minute mark she was ready. At 5 minutes before our appt she said she didn't have any condoms and would I pick some up. I mentioned that I was under a time crunch and she asked if I was clean and replied in the affirmative. She said okay. Upon arrival she was laid out on the bed ready to get to work. Started with DATY (very tasty) and would take a break for some DFK which at times felt like LFK. She really enjoyed the DATY, and after some BBBJ action she spread open her legs saying she was ready for my little swimmers. 30 minutes asked for and 30 minutes of enjoyment.

    The Bad - A little bit of a smoker and although she doesn't smell like it you can taste it. For some that is a turn-off and want to ensure I included that.

    The Ugly - I think for her $1.8 for a hh rate is a steal the way this hobby is turning. Annnnnnddddddd if she continues that type of service at the same price point for all of you, I'm screwed.

    Hope you get to partake.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  2. #21959
    Possible barista? Wonder where she works?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Hey, throwing a bone to the community since I keep getting hit up and I'm probably retiring her from my lineup.

    https://callescort.org/206-746-0429

    Seen her 5 times now, all BBFS every time, however, saw her recently and she's with a couple of guys and another girl atm at some north Tac motel.

    I'm assuming she's "dating" one of the guys since she was more insistent on protection this time. She was definitely on something this time, skipped BBBJ altogether, and had to coax her with an extra .5 (on top of higher rate of $$$ to get my usual treatment.

    She still resembles her pics like 75% and still has a hot little body, is very responsive with multiple legit O's.

    Anyway, I have others on my lineup and prefer to give my business at others for the time being.

  3. #21958

    An Oldie but A Goodie

    Well gents don't know how long this report is going to last on the other board but it appears ItsJulie is bb-ing again.

    Hobbyist claims he had to get a shot after his session with Julie.

    Love it when providers claim they don't bb and you know they will. LOL!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  4. #21957

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    MycumwhoreAnna aka "Insastiable Anna" was in town, she left today. I emailed her about a month ago, and got a reply to my grand surprise.

    (She communicates by email only, patience is key).

    Incall was at a nice hotel in Seattle.

    Talked to a little bit. I got comfortable and she got right to business.

    Since this appointment was a month away, I trained for this date like I was training for the Olympics.

    Worked on my stamina, cardiovascular endurance, and abstained from any sort of sexual stimulation for 3 weeks or so.

    It paid out. So in this dream of mine, I pounded her poop chute & twat like there was no tomorrow. I went really really hard, one in the ass, and one in the twat. She loved it hard.

    Yes she belongs here, and you guys know it.
    Very nice! She finally responded to my email, the one time I was out of town dealing with some family drama. Hopefully I can link up with her the next time she's in town.

  5. #21956
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    TF. You posted a nice BBFS list of retired providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-miss-the-most
    You had BB experience with Bethany Sweet?!

  6. #21955

    Lucky bastard!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Well I hit the jackpot and a younger former coworker opened up to me that she was a cum ***** and wanted to be filled up regularly. So I will be filling my nights with her and taking a break from the less than ideal BB scene for now.

    I will leave you with the following follow up from my Princess Liz encounter. BBFS is a hit or miss with her. If she is sober then chances are slim you'll get to fuck her raw. If she is drunk, which she will be at her incall on the weekends, then you can do literally whatever you want to her. But the downside is that she is a weird fucking drunk. She will talk to you in Russian (she isn't Russian), she will talk about Trump, Ukraine, she will call you names, threaten you and your dick. She will resist a little but wants it and will demand that you let her gobble your cock after you have fucked her.

    I was initially cautious about posting before because our session was uh unorthodox and had me concerned that I crossed a line. But then I saw her sober and all was OK but she insisted on a cover.
    That is all. LOL.

  7. #21954
    Well I hit the jackpot and a younger former coworker opened up to me that she was a cum ***** and wanted to be filled up regularly. So I will be filling my nights with her and taking a break from the less than ideal BB scene for now.

    I will leave you with the following follow up from my Princess Liz encounter. BBFS is a hit or miss with her. If she is sober then chances are slim you'll get to fuck her raw. If she is drunk, which she will be at her incall on the weekends, then you can do literally whatever you want to her. But the downside is that she is a weird fucking drunk. She will talk to you in Russian (she isn't Russian), she will talk about Trump, Ukraine, she will call you names, threaten you and your dick. She will resist a little but wants it and will demand that you let her gobble your cock after you have fucked her.

    I was initially cautious about posting before because our session was uh unorthodox and had me concerned that I crossed a line. But then I saw her sober and all was OK but she insisted on a cover.

  8. #21953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Epidemic of Rates

    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.

    Sophia100 is a perfect example.

  9. #21952

    Just finished pounding Insatiable Anna

    MycumwhoreAnna aka "Insastiable Anna" was in town, she left today. I emailed her about a month ago, and got a reply to my grand surprise.

    (She communicates by email only, patience is key).

    Incall was at a nice hotel in Seattle.

    Talked to a little bit. I got comfortable and she got right to business.

    Since this appointment was a month away, I trained for this date like I was training for the Olympics.

    Worked on my stamina, cardiovascular endurance, and abstained from any sort of sexual stimulation for 3 weeks or so.

    It paid out. So in this dream of mine, I pounded her poop chute & twat like there was no tomorrow. I went really really hard, one in the ass, and one in the twat. She loved it hard.

    Yes she belongs here, and you guys know it.

  10. #21951

    Bb'd her last night

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Hey, throwing a bone to the community since I keep getting hit up and I'm probably retiring her from my lineup.

    https://callescort.org/206-746-0429

    Seen her 5 times now, all BBFS every time, however, saw her recently and she's with a couple of guys and another girl atm at some north Tac motel.

    I'm assuming she's "dating" one of the guys since she was more insistent on protection this time. She was definitely on something this time, skipped BBBJ altogether, and had to coax her with an extra .5 (on top of higher rate of $$$ to get my usual treatment.

    She still resembles her pics like 75% and still has a hot little body, is very responsive with multiple legit O's.

    Anyway, I have others on my lineup and prefer to give my business at others for the time being.
    Saw her last night. BBBJ, BBFS, cip.

  11. #21950

    Webbhoes?

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    There was nothing like that when I saw her, and her BBBJ was exceptional. Hmm. WebbHoes, is that you?
    Webbhoes? I'm unfamiliar.

  12. #21949

    BBFS providers of the past

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ages ago before she started ripping people off and it was one of the most incredible experiences ever. Would be curious to know what she's like now too.
    TF. You posted a nice BBFS list of retired providers.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-miss-the-most

  13. #21948
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    I met her at an ic in everett. Body seemed pretty scarred / marked up from using. She did do BBBJ, but it was not very good. Overall was unenthusiastic and a waste of my time. Left fully loaded still.
    There was nothing like that when I saw her, and her BBBJ was exceptional. Hmm. WebbHoes, is that you?

  14. #21947

    "not vague bs" - thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate or are you just spreading vague BS?
    I met her at an ic in everett. Body seemed pretty scarred / marked up from using. She did do BBBJ, but it was not very good. Overall was unenthusiastic and a waste of my time. Left fully loaded still.

  15. #21946
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodJohnn  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her? She goes by the name "Paris" in the SODO district.

    https://callescort.org/206-415-5583
    I saw her about this time last year. She wasn't much to look at, but it was ok once she put her face down and ass up.

    She gave a decent BBBJ. In the doggy style position, BBFS is available in both holes. It was a hh visit for $. 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape