Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 1010 1510 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23166

    Heading to Sanford this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMcKock  [View Original Post]
    Many times.

    Those pics are all very very old.

    She's all over the place, depends on the day.

    Sometimes sweet and sexy.

    Sometimes b*tchy with a bad attitude.

    Very flaky, have driven down more than once only to get ghosted.

    If you're in the area give it a go, but I wouldn't make a special trip.
    I will try on Sunday as I still maintain a house down there, been trying to see her forever, I will report back on how it goes, attitude, appearance etc.

  2. #23165
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsentRegard1  [View Original Post]
    Many times.

    Those pics are all very very old.

    She's all over the place, depends on the day.

    Sometimes sweet and sexy.

    Sometimes b*tchy with a bad attitude.

    Very flaky, have driven down more than once only to get ghosted.

    If you're in the area give it a go, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

  3. #23164
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact her after seeing all the rave reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/346803354491

    Only had time for a QV today. She told me $150. I said but the ad says $120. And an ad from 3 days ago says $100. She said. It's $150 now. No thank you. But maybe another time.

    She messaged me back like 10 minutes later to say $120 is fine. I agreed. She gives me an address. Even confirms I'm on my way during the drive there. Then she goes silent and ghosts me when I get into the parking lot. I think she blocked my number actually. I waited 10 minutes then left and went about my day.

    Guess I'm waiting for the next gem you guys can recommend.
    I've reached out to her 3 times. The first time, I saw her for an excellent BJ. She was really cool and laid back. It was so good, I reached out a couple of days later. She tells me the time to be there and I'm on time. When I arrive, she says that something came up and she needs more time. I reached out two more times and got nothing. I had been ghosted.

    I was still on a quest for a repeat of that amazing BJ so I tried again a few days later. She quotes higher than the first time but I talked her down to the same price. Before I left my house, I made it known that I need her to confirm before I left. Luckily I got there and she was ready. Amazing BJ #2.

    I would say maybe give her another try as I doubt she blocked you. Someone probably just took your spot. But I can already tell what direction she is going in so I may have already seen her for the last time.

    Good luck.

  4. #23163

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Tried to contact her after seeing all the rave reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/346803354491

    Only had time for a QV today. She told me $150. I said but the ad says $120. And an ad from 3 days ago says $100. She said. It's $150 now. No thank you. But maybe another time.

    She messaged me back like 10 minutes later to say $120 is fine. I agreed. She gives me an address. Even confirms I'm on my way during the drive there. Then she goes silent and ghosts me when I get into the parking lot. I think she blocked my number actually. I waited 10 minutes then left and went about my day.

    Guess I'm waiting for the next gem you guys can recommend.
    It's unfortunate that she ghosted you in the parking lot. I've seen her twice now and both time have waited almost 15-20 minutes in the lot. You usually have to wait a bit with these girls so what I've done in my recent visits have started pressing for room number and telling these girls I've arrived when I'm still 5-8 minutes away in real life. Almost always I still need to wait a bit in the lot but it's not nearly as much as if I had asked for the room number once I actually parked. It's sad that one has to resort to such tricks but that's what always works with these girls so I can't help it. As for the pricing keep mentioning the lower price and she does relent after some time. She's good to go once you get in the door with her but yes it hasn't been complete smooth sailing to meet her.

  5. #23162

    Uh oh. Inflation / GPS strikes again

    Tried to contact her after seeing all the rave reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/346803354491

    Only had time for a QV today. She told me $150. I said but the ad says $120. And an ad from 3 days ago says $100. She said. It's $150 now. No thank you. But maybe another time.

    She messaged me back like 10 minutes later to say $120 is fine. I agreed. She gives me an address. Even confirms I'm on my way during the drive there. Then she goes silent and ghosts me when I get into the parking lot. I think she blocked my number actually. I waited 10 minutes then left and went about my day.

    Guess I'm waiting for the next gem you guys can recommend.

  6. #23161

    Kelly Love

    Anything on her? I can't find any reviews on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/223072255903

  7. #23160

    Latina Linda

    I would post on the Latina section but this section has more people.

    Any one seen her? I've seen some reports on her last year but I'm not sure is this the same woman or just a fake page. Comments on her page say false and looks like it's the handler commenting on there LOL.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/146921746

  8. #23159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNc97  [View Original Post]
    It looks like mic check Renae might be back. I saw her post on STG today. Has anybody seen her since she left last time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/459166585928
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. I posted a review here and in the BBBJ thread.

  9. #23158

    Guess who's back?

    It looks like mic check Renae might be back. I saw her post on STG today. Has anybody seen her since she left last time?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/459166585928

  10. #23157

    Sunny is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few weeks back & enjoyed my time. She isn't as youthful as she used to be but has charming attitude and great big fake tits. BBJ, couple positions and blew in the bag. Would go back. The pics of her in black are most current.

  11. #23156

    Sexy Red

    Any information would appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/314675520817.

  12. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Ashton?
    I sincerely hope rehab. Last time I saw her it was a scary and sad scene, was afraid she was going to OD right in front of me. When lucid, she's actually a nice and very smart person. Hoping she's getting the help she needs.

  13. #23154
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsentRegard1  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her back in November. Pics are VERY flattering. She's petite but just pretty rough looking with potential signs of demons. Was not attracted to her at all but made a 30 minute drive so went through with it but opted only for BBBJ (had no interest in FS at that point). BBBJ was only decent. Overall a very meh experience and I wouldn't repeat. Nice girl and YMMV but I can't recommend.

  14. #23153

    Ashton?

    Anyone know what happened to Ashton?

  15. #23152
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    You can search for Nina in the BB thread. I've seen her. Probably find some other reviews under the same name here.
    Seen her once, had a great time. You will too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape