Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 5802
-
08-01-23 13:42 #4887Senior Member

Posts: 2085New Friend
I see there is a new friend in town in Irvine. I had to go to Palm Springs so I went and visited Annie in Colton instead. As usual is was about a five minute session. I think she is about 75 now and nothing has changed in 30 years. I also wanted to visit Luki and ask her if she made more at Mayumi's or FAC, but she is either on vacaction or at another trick pad / motel operation. There are about five or six massage parlors I will visit at Mayumi's. I am now uncomfortable with volume at her place and I'd rather take my chance at an established parlor, even though the pricing is higher and the quality is inferior.
-
07-30-23 17:31 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 706Genital Warts
As they are more commonly called. There is an Rx liquid that takes them off, but they are subject to recurrence. And, rubbers don't necessarily protect you. Do her a favor and suggest she get to a VD clinic.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
You see how old I am, I still sometimes call it VD.
Lift Her Up.
-
07-29-23 21:17 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 983100 percent she's a nympho. Not a looker but great service. Good hygiene, very good BBBJ with swallow, CIP and CIA, submissive, dfk. She loves Greek more than in pussy. Pussy is snug but Greek is her favorite.
Originally Posted by ElCucuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 17:58 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 352Pic
Meat Curtains.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 17:54 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 635Big Wart Energy IMO
Google - "human papillomavirus infection".
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 17:45 #4882Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687The beaver looks okay but her sunken, sullen eyes are very concerning.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
How is the rest of her body?
If she's not super old and has decent skin and a good personality then maybe.
-
07-29-23 17:34 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 65Re: kitty inspection
Moose knuckles. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 16:32 #4880Senior Member

Posts: 91Your call man but not sure if I would. That kinda looks like HPV to me, but I'm not too experienced haha. Maybe someone with some medical knowledge / more experience can chime in.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco2
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 11:26 #4879Regular Member

Posts: 23Kitty inspection.
Older provider lets call her Stephanie. Offered GFE, CIM swallow, BB creampie etc. For $.20. Sent me a few preview pics including this one. Any second opinions on this pussy pic. Something not looking rite with the kitty or am I being paranoid.
-
07-28-23 13:24 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm strictly an HX guy. I've plowed a few PD girls. The HX girls I see range from 2** to 3* any higher I pass. PD the range is insane from 2** to 5* I use the same principles. I refuse to go north of 35*. But for the right girl, I'll gladly go to my high range.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 18:13 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 2085The thread also mentions Viet Kim once in awhile. Five or six Korean & Viet massage workers I've visited are bareback friendly but they asked not to be betrayed.
Originally Posted by KathmanDouche
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 18:10 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 311Mayumi forum
Why would someone spend 300-500 to raw dog another girl from HX when you can see 3 girls from Mayumi for that price? If the other girls come down in price, I'm sure there would be more of a variety here. Occasionally I go see a K girl but even then, it's 320-460 for an hour of bb fun. I do see your point though. I just don't care enough to start a separate folder for Mayumi. Maybe someone else does?
Originally Posted by KathmanDouche
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 18:01 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 311Rates
Mayumi's rates are extremely reasonable. Covered FS is 140 HH or 180 HH for bb. I forget what the full hour rates are since I've only done that maybe 3 or 4 times. Rates can be negotiated if you become a regular customer. HX is the only way she will respond but you must have at least one person in your network. There's plenty of fossils on there that will see you with no network and rate you.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 17:24 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 66Change the name
This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.
-
07-26-23 15:45 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 2085She started texting me again after a long break. Maybe Wendy isn't bringing in the business.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





