Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 647 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7057

    Curious

    This is probably going to sound weird but does anyone know of any midget / dwarf providers? Have had this fantasy to try one out for so long but can't ever find one. If anyone can point me in that direction or even know of any traveling girls that you can suggest coming to the area that would be fucking awesome!!

  2. #7056

    Two reviews in the Charlotte thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9296662410

    Any info on Bubbles she used to post in Myrtle Beach now she's in Charlotte.
    Hey ScTraveler92 there have been two reviews in the Charlotte thread. If it helps your search over here she also goes by Mo and Monica.

  3. #7055

    Bubbles

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9296662410

    Any info on Bubbles she used to post in Myrtle Beach now she's in Charlotte.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3ff0a3f59473fe09df5f10c4246a1ce_f.jpg‎   548c79b84a980d888a2e6f09801922a7_f.jpg‎  

  4. #7054

    Thick Native American Hottie Ready To Have Fun

    So I posted about this one earlier today. Nobody said anything so I went for it. Yes she is real and she's exactly how I like my steaks nice juicy and thick, Some of the best head I've ever received. She is about her business so if you want 30 that's exactly what you will get. Nothing more nothing less.

    And guys, you better be at your best hygiene wise. If you aren't and don't take care of yourself. Than don't bother her. A++ Also if you don't like thick women than she's not for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...i/795434267591

  5. #7053

    Have texted with her!

    She seems real, texted with her. I have been trying to set something up with her. Would love to see an actual review here first. By the way, your link did not work. Regular.

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one out yet? Let us know if you did or you tried to. 100 for half hour? I just don't know if this is legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...otti/795434267) 591.

  6. #7052

    Little thick Native American girl

    Anyone try this one out yet? Let us know if you did or you tried to. 100 for half hour? I just don't know if this is legit or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...otti/795434267) 591.

  7. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSteve  [View Original Post]
    She is back and doing well. Had a nice visit. Excellent Head skills. One of the better ones for a safe and fun time.
    I said the exact same thing but you can't say her leaking bandages don't bother you.

  8. #7050

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkMax  [View Original Post]
    Val probably has the best head around that's no doubt but the leaking leaking and sores are getting really bad.
    She is back and doing well. Had a nice visit. Excellent Head skills. One of the better ones for a safe and fun time.

  9. #7049

    You have

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the 411 on this girl? I feel like I've seen her post before but I can't find them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/097258350433
    Look up Virginia or Savannah. Has mixed reviews. I saw her back in May. I didn't see anything the others said. I had a good time with her.

  10. #7048

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a very very reliable source that now that her bf is back from his vacation at jrl they are robbing plays. He hides in bathroom and comes out after you get comfortable. He knows how she got the money to get him out now doesn't want her doing it anymore. Just an FYI.
    Gina is Emma's boyfriend's mom. That is how she started out last year. He is trouble. I've never had problems with Gina but she always has them near by.

  11. #7047

    Emma lovers

    Heard from a very very reliable source that now that her bf is back from his vacation at jrl they are robbing plays. He hides in bathroom and comes out after you get comfortable. He knows how she got the money to get him out now doesn't want her doing it anymore. Just an FYI.

  12. #7046
    Does anyone have the 411 on this girl? I feel like I've seen her post before but I can't find them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/097258350433

  13. #7045

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know about you and Carrie's date. I have scheduled with her a couple times but she has ghosted me every time. Still interested though. Thanks, Thomas.

    BTW have you seen Valerie yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/619332222055

    Damn perfect BBBJ and tight kitty.

    Delaware.
    Val probably has the best head around that's no doubt but the leaking leaking and sores are getting really bad.

  14. #7044
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I saw her she went by Monica, I would tell you guys more things in detail but it would violate the rules in the group. Feel free to message me if you wish.
    I would like to know about you and Carrie's date. I have scheduled with her a couple times but she has ghosted me every time. Still interested though. Thanks, Thomas.

    BTW have you seen Valerie yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/619332222055

    Damn perfect BBBJ and tight kitty.

    Delaware.

  15. #7043
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed multiple times over the past year. I posted April last year. Always uses playdate in her ad. Others have marked her as a time waster due to comms issues. When I saw her, I don't recall comms issues and she was at the HI by Top Golf.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/423234181589
    Whenever I saw her she went by Monica, I would tell you guys more things in detail but it would violate the rules in the group. Feel free to message me if you wish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape