Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 13259
-
08-04-23 07:14 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 127Sabrina / Sabrinna
I would never prepay to anyone as there are too many scam artists out there doing that. And I especially would never pay with a personal cash app that could be traced directly to me. I cannot believe anyone would actually do that. Now in the texts back and forth she never mentions the prepay, so if she is willing to make an appointment without that, I may give her a try out of curiosity.
Originally Posted by Rassle98
[View Original Post]
Now the 2 different spelling of her name doesn't bother me as I am sure the majority of providers never use their real names. I use a fake name when I make any appointments as I value my privacy / identity.
Anyone out there actually seen her and can give feedback?
-
08-02-23 11:08 #11728Regular Member

Posts: 24Sabrinna / Sabrina
I received the link.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
She requires prepayment by Zelle of $70 when booking a massage.
She spells her name both as Sabrinna and Sabrina.
That's enough red flags for me not to take one for the team.
-
08-01-23 17:11 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 127Sabrinna
I saw a craigslist ad in the Boston health / wellness section for a "Therapeutic Massage" from a Sabrinna. I believe this is the same person as Drip10 requested info on. I think his internet link got modified by admin so I won't give the craigslist ad link but it's easily searched. I texted the number in the ad and she replied with a link to the tantric website. Any feedback? I am hesitant to try her out without a positive review, but if no one has any maybe I will TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Drip10
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-23 22:53 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 93Maria
I know she's been reviewed in the Worcester page, anyone seen Maria in Clinton lately?
-
07-31-23 18:46 #11725Regular Member

Posts: 4Latina massage places
Remember that Latina massage place in Revere that was across from some sort of playground? Are places like that still around nowadays? I remember how difficult it was to find reliable providers on BP. Never realized how easy BP made things compared to all the sites left behind.
-
07-30-23 06:04 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 158Agree 👍
Agree, good plan. The only thing I would add is to use a good VPN on your phone or browser.
.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 07:50 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 450I'd verification
I have a snapshot on my cell of my Mass license with "All " but my photo and the very top where it specifys that it is a Massachusetts license, blocked out. That's all she gets!! I don't have FB or LinkedIn and don't plan on starting an account like that either. I don't send a deposit and I carry the $$ for the service that I expect to get into the appt. NO wallet, burner phone only! If she doesn't like it, too bad I turn around and leave. There are plenty more options out there. Usually when I set out I have a backup plan or two for instances like this where the woman " flakes out" and either cancels or doesn't even respond to texts on the day of the appt!
Originally Posted by LB1001
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 17:17 #11722Regular Member

Posts: 15Scammer
She must have taken class. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
If you think there's a problem, then there usually is. Move on to the next ad. Plenty of opportunities out there. Don't be the one she fucks over. Trust your instincts.
-
07-26-23 07:17 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 52Monger ID
Been a lot of discussion on provides requesting IDs or linked In profiles. Has anyone obtained a fake I'd of created a fictitious linked in profile? I've been thinking about this for a bit. There are a bunch of websites to get IDs and I would think creating a linked in account would be pretty easy.
Just wonder if anyone has gone down this path at all?
-
07-26-23 02:37 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 462Ayo
I messaged Ayo a week or so ago from her Craigslist ad. Asked here about her and apparently she's a thief who stole a cc and used it right away. Definitely not worth the risk.
Anyway, I did ask if she did nuru and she played dumb. Then a few days ago, she messages me saying she does nuru now LOL. Sure. My guess is she realized it's best to offer a real oily service so she can swipe your wallet while in shower.
She is a scammer, right?
-
07-25-23 23:56 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 192Personal info
I pay for anonymity. I don't understand why a provider thinks that they can go by 'Crystal goldenclam' but think they need our social security number and a dna test.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 16:39 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 378Are we still on this? Jeezus H. Christ!
Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 16:35 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 360Ok Mr. 10 posts.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
I said this girl specifically made threats against me to make up shit. So $$ wise she may not be low end but she sure is low class.
-
07-24-23 09:52 #11716Senior Member

Posts: 702I guess I've been doing this all wrong for 3+ decades! LOL.
Originally Posted by BoatBo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 22:52 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 39Paranoid
"If she makes up things".
Have you seen that many low end providers that this is the norm for you?
Originally Posted by MaggicMikeXX2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



