Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 40027
-
07-26-23 14:11 #30562Senior Member

Posts: 269Rinse and repeat
Have you ever seen a provider at an AMP open a condom fresh from wrapper? I haven't. It always just sort of magically appears. It's been my suspicion for some time that they wash and reuse them. I figure there are two reasons for this 1) Cost and 2) Taste (they don't like the taste of the lubricants and sperm killers on some condoms).
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
So for a while now if I'm planning on elevated services I byoc. No telling where that thing they hat trick has been.
-
07-26-23 12:49 #30561Senior Member

Posts: 211What's the info for this place?
Originally Posted by ChiManXXX
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 12:33 #30560Senior Member

Posts: 211What are the rates there?
Originally Posted by HeartLander
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 11:29 #30559Senior Member

Posts: 102Using your own
I always bring my own and the only time a provider wanted to use theirs was due to latex issues. I've been using the bareskin Trojans and never had a negative reaction at AMPs or agencies. Are using some different off brand?
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 11:05 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 1713Alternative
Just an idea. Take the Blue Line to the Jackson stop and change to Orange Line. Take the Orange Line to the Halsted stop. It's basically about the same time as the Blue Line to the Western stop. Tokyo spa is 5 minute walk from the Halsted stop. 819 and Tokyo girls are about the same as they all come from PD for most part.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
There is a superstar of superstars coming in late August. Her sauna number back in China was 888. If you are Chinese, you should know what that means.
-
07-26-23 10:16 #30557Senior Member

Posts: 253CTA Blue Line Construction
Hey all, just in case anyone else uses public transpo to get to some of the AMPs and aamps in the area, like I do:
Construction started on the blue line and service doesn't run to Clinton, UIC-Halsted, and Racine. If you're like me and coming from the NW neighborhoods, this cuts off easy access to 819 Western Spa.
It used to be pretty convenient to use the blue line to get there as the spa is like an 8 minute walk from the western stop.
-
07-26-23 08:15 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 989I looked them up on the city web site and their problems don't look all that bad, mostly involving smoke detectors, signs, exposed wiring, etc. Seems like they fixed those issues and got a "partial pass" on two inspections over the last two months. Probably just a matter of greasing some palms at this point.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 05:24 #30555Senior Member

Posts: 382Sorry about not being specific about the post.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
I will be in downtown and will have my own transportation. Price doesn't matter to me. And I'll will be in the city late August. I'm willing to put in the leg work just need some guidance on where to go. Thanks again for being specific on what information I needed.
-
07-26-23 01:10 #30554Senior Member

Posts: 1713You need to be a bit more specific for people to help you. Like by city, do you mean downtown Chicago? If downtown, by which area? Will you have a car? If not, are you open to taking public transportation or will you be taking uber? The information matters. For example, if you don't have a car and you are not open to taking our infamous CTA trains, then you might be looking at 50 to 60 round trip uber fee depending on where you are staying and where you end up going. Are you willing to spend that kind of money on uber?
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
Also, you didn't mention when you will be in town. Apartments get new girls on the 1st, 11th and 21st of each month. Massage spas get new girls on the 1st and 16th of each month. So if you are only coming in August, no one is going to be able to help you as girls will be all new.
-
07-25-23 23:16 #30553Senior Member

Posts: 336Previously used cover
What made you think it was a previously used condom? I remember seeing a video a while ago of a police raid in Vietnam where over 300 k condoms were being "recycled" and packaged again for sale. Ever since then I wondered about that going on here also. I wish I could use my own covers but providers usually never allow it, there's been only a few that have.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 22:45 #30552Senior Member

Posts: 382Making a trip to the city needed some help on what to decide
So I'm coming to town for business, and I wasn't sure if I should hit up a 24/7 spa or book an apartment appointment. Wanted to make the best of my time here. I know it's both pricey I don't mind that but the experience is everything. DM or message.
Thanks again as Always be safe.
-
07-25-23 22:02 #30551Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 23Lina Replacement- Ruby Spa
Ruby continues to have a good line up. 4 girls. Sad to see Lina go, but her replacement is a cute skinny girl. Probably only 90 pounds and flat as a board. True spinner which is just how I like them. Not a lick of English, but it doesn't matter as she was eager to please. Got a full hour, GFE. Will definitely be repeating. I believe a new line up arrives on the first. This spa has good service at a better rate than most of the competitors. The spa is clean with big rooms. On a busy section of Archer but there is a foyer to wait in while you ring the bell. There is a lot to chose from in the area, but this place is definitely worth a look.
-
07-25-23 21:32 #30550Senior Member

Posts: 179Belmont Spa
I heard from a buddy with the City that Belmont Spa failed some inspection and so it will not open in the near future or perhaps ever again. I think the work they need to do is quite extensive and I think the City is trying to just force the location to close through failed inspections and repairs. Anyone heard similar?
-
07-25-23 15:48 #30549Senior Member

Posts: 208Tokyo
Nice place with off street parking. Went at 11 am and there was no wait. Couldn't understand her name sounded like Moka. Very attractive with large manmades she showed in skimpy sundress.
Got the nuru which was nice but truthfully iit's not all that much better than soap, especially when all you can feel is her body gliding all over you. She was very friendly and cooperative with multiple attempts at completion. $ was a little steep but wanted the experience. Was expecting some rimming but not to be had, maybe I should have asked. Think I got a previously used condom. Got my full hr. Encouraged me to exit thru back door but my car was in front lot. Drove in alley and if out back dr you would have a fairly long walk around.
When finished she straightened the sheets to prepare 1 of you mongers. At least when you hit the sheets it's after shower and Nuru, but you never know where juices may fall.
-
07-25-23 13:53 #30548Senior Member

Posts: 1445I haven't seen Nikki yet, so no idea how close she looks to her pics. I did see Carolina and Leah recently. Carolina is using her real pic. I'm not totally sure on Leah. Her pic is super stylized, but I could see how it could be Leah. The body type matches.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




