Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her yet? I love the pictures but I have been burnt so many times from CLM over the last couple of years I'd like to get confirmation that she looks like that (or close). And some idea of her menu. Thanks.
    I haven't seen Nikki yet, so no idea how close she looks to her pics. I did see Carolina and Leah recently. Carolina is using her real pic. I'm not totally sure on Leah. Her pic is super stylized, but I could see how it could be Leah. The body type matches.

  2. #30547

    Lol?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.
    You realize most people that go for HE or escorts in general are down horrendous or just old as shit, I don't think this is a good way to know if you're good looking or not. It's like 50% of the Asian fobs that are at AMPs and the first thing they say is "OMG so big" when you flip over, I am no johnny sins here I know my shit ain't THAT big. At the end of the day the women probably don't care about your looks and would prob treat you the same regardless if you are a 10 or a 5 they just want your money homie.

  3. #30546

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.
    I stick to a smaller circle of providers, unlike most guys here. If you build a rapport, things get much better. Looks help, but a good, classy style, and attitude, will open up doors.

  4. #30545

    No Bust at Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by HershelS  [View Original Post]
    This morning, a bust took place at Orange. I'm lucky I avoided it in time.
    Was at Orange yesterday evening no bust happened there.

  5. #30544

    Nikki at CLM

    Anybody see her yet? I love the pictures but I have been burnt so many times from CLM over the last couple of years I'd like to get confirmation that she looks like that (or close). And some idea of her menu. Thanks.

  6. #30543
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleNutzy  [View Original Post]
    Some one was sayin on here that they're just busting for licenses or whatever but nothing to do with you know what. Did you hear otherwise about Orange?
    Whatever the latest drama is isn't online yet, but their last building inspection in 2022 is a hoot.

    "unlicensed sro severely below minimum requirements. This building is dangerous and hazardous. Missing all requirements for SRO. Extensive substandard unpermitted alterations. Missing or inoperable detectors no fire panel or onsite manager".

    The owners of the building are basically running an unheated flophouse on the upper floors.

  7. #30542

    Hetero Not Homo

    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.
    You'll probably get the response you're looking for at some homosexual website.

  8. #30541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.
    We have a couple of guys here who are very impressed with their own looks, you should post a pic of yourself because we don't want to give out secrets unless you are as good looking as you say you are.

  9. #30540
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    They are two different types of places, so you can't really compare them. RL is an apartment. Tokyo is a storefront spa that offers nuru with real nuru gel.

    You can read more about RL in the Asian Apartment thread. There are a couple posts about RL on page 1.
    Thanks for the input il see when I take a shot at one of those since I am alittle over an hr away.

  10. #30539
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.
    Sure thing. Actually, they should pay you instead of you paying them. Many young man like me who are just above 20 are facing women of 30's even 40. It's expensive when a lady calls for good sex service.

  11. #30538
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Was at Tokyo this weekend, got Lucky, who has a nice but thick for an Asian body. She is relatively new to the states. $$$ for it all. Which is a bit pricey from my experience. I think I rather 819 for my money and experience. It is real Nuru, feels just like I have had in Japan and Bangkok. Rimming, it is a nice experience.

    Feedback: It was really warm, the walls are super thin, I could hear some people negotiating in the next room. May go again.
    Tokyo is more expensive than 819 because you get a nuru with authentic nuru gel. The nuru gel is expensive. Just get on Amazon and look yourself. The one they use is listed for $49.95 for a 33.8 oz bottle.

    If you don't need nuru, just tell the girl. They offer lower priced services as well. But from what I was told, 4 out of 5 guys who go there get the nuru.

  12. #30537

    Busts

    Quote Originally Posted by HershelS  [View Original Post]
    This morning, a bust took place at Orange. I'm lucky I avoided it in time.
    Some one was sayin on here that they're just busting for licenses or whatever but nothing to do with you know what. Did you hear otherwise about Orange?

  13. #30536

    Visiting Aug 9-12, Recommendation Help Please

    Coming to town for Springsteen at Wrigley and staying at Westin hotel on, or just off, Michigan Ave. Are there any AMPs to be found in the area, or will I need to look for an independent provider?

    TIA,

    DD.

  14. #30535

    AMP's Extra for being good looking

    Good afternoon gentlemen.

    I'm not a bad looking guy, I've had some women tell me that I'm above average on looks and I've been to a bunch of AMP's that gave me some free extras (if you get what I mean) just cause of my looks and my body shape, and also they mentioned that the liked my body and I looked handsome. Obviously I paid for whatever service I requested but they did add some extra stuff that were very pleasant. I workout and I take care of myself and my hygiene.

    So my question to you is, have you had any similar experiences with AMP's. Have you had extras just because the AMP's thought you were good looking and loves your body. Let me know.

  15. #30534

    Orange

    This morning, a bust took place at Orange. I'm lucky I avoided it in time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape