Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 387 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 5792
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.
    The thread also mentions Viet Kim once in awhile. Five or six Korean & Viet massage workers I've visited are bareback friendly but they asked not to be betrayed.

  2. #4876

    Mayumi forum

    Quote Originally Posted by KathmanDouche  [View Original Post]
    This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.
    Why would someone spend 300-500 to raw dog another girl from HX when you can see 3 girls from Mayumi for that price? If the other girls come down in price, I'm sure there would be more of a variety here. Occasionally I go see a K girl but even then, it's 320-460 for an hour of bb fun. I do see your point though. I just don't care enough to start a separate folder for Mayumi. Maybe someone else does?

  3. #4875

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to contact Mayumi? HX or? And are the rates a secret? I've been interested in Mayumi for some time, but more recent reports of her attitude not being great are a little off-putting. Might be fun to see her "friends. ".
    Mayumi's rates are extremely reasonable. Covered FS is 140 HH or 180 HH for bb. I forget what the full hour rates are since I've only done that maybe 3 or 4 times. Rates can be negotiated if you become a regular customer. HX is the only way she will respond but you must have at least one person in your network. There's plenty of fossils on there that will see you with no network and rate you.

  4. #4874

    Change the name

    This should not be called "Bareback Beauties. OC style. " Just call it "Mayumi" that seems to be all anyone contributes to this LOL.

  5. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    Dude! That would be a good thing to try. She's back texting me daily again LOL.
    She started texting me again after a long break. Maybe Wendy isn't bringing in the business.

  6. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    I text Mayumi if she would be getting any Chinese prostitutes "friends" over 70. She hasn't responded back.
    Dude! That would be a good thing to try. She's back texting me daily again LOL.

  7. #4871

    Mayumi and friends

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I was craving some Asian so I stopped by to visit Mayumi's current friend Wendy. Some here will be able to know exactly who she given the details I'm about to share. .
    What is the best way to contact Mayumi? HX or? And are the rates a secret? I've been interested in Mayumi for some time, but more recent reports of her attitude not being great are a little off-putting. Might be fun to see her "friends. ".

  8. #4870

    70 to 77

    I text Mayumi if she would be getting any Chinese prostitutes "friends" over 70. She hasn't responded back.

  9. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She posts that she is available but will either shoot you down or try to push her current friend on you. Last time I booked her friend for 30 min then Mayumi for 30 right after. When it was Mayumi's turn, she asked if I would prefer to just fuck her friend again. I figured I was not going to get good service from Mayumi so I just creamed her friend again. As I was leaving I told Mayumi next time I would fuck her and grabbed her ass on my way out but she just laughed and pointed at her face saying she doesn't look good anymore.
    Mayumi had alone time between the changeover from Luki to Wendy. She said she'd text me when she was free for a session but she never did. I guess she really is starting to feel her age. Too bad.

  10. #4868

    Mimi

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BabyJas88

    She's probably the best looking with a good body out of the FAC crew. Sexy eyes and a great pussy. A little fast on the action, but she'll let you control the tempo. Don't like her tongue flick dfk and slight rushing, but worth the price for BBFS, cip.

  11. #4867

    Wendy at Mayumi's

    I was craving some Asian so I stopped by to visit Mayumi's current friend Wendy. Some here will be able to know exactly who she given the details I'm about to share. She's an older gal, probably early to mid 50's, slim but with a slight tummy. Butterfly tattoo on top of her peach fuzz snatch and a few butterfly tarts on her back shoulder. She was just ok, nothing special. For those that want dfk, she had her tongue down my throat for most of the session. Decent BBBJ skills and allows you to fuck her face. She enjoys sucking balls as well. She completely engulfed them. She can also take it balls deep with no cock blocking and has great hygiene. Did mish, doggy, Asian cg, then finished with her on top shoving her tongue down my throat while I pumped her pussy full of cum. Like I said, she was fun but nothing special aside from the seemingly rare dfk from Mayumi's gals. Kind of recommend but won't repeat.

  12. #4866

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Maymi's current ad on HX (cut-and-paste) is below and includes her as being available.
    *********
    Mature Japanese Mayumi. Mature Friend Lucky.

    Mature Japanese Mayumi Irvine. Available.

    Mature Friend Lucky. Available.

    Come for some Satisfying Delight and relaxation.

    PM if new for more information or text me if we are already friends.

    Subscribe for updates.
    She posts that she is available but will either shoot you down or try to push her current friend on you. Last time I booked her friend for 30 min then Mayumi for 30 right after. When it was Mayumi's turn, she asked if I would prefer to just fuck her friend again. I figured I was not going to get good service from Mayumi so I just creamed her friend again. As I was leaving I told Mayumi next time I would fuck her and grabbed her ass on my way out but she just laughed and pointed at her face saying she doesn't look good anymore.

  13. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSanchez01  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've been trying to reach out for a couple months now but nothing. Even subbed to her OF to see if she would be willing but apparently not LOL.
    I saw her a while back you got to drop your number in the PM and her "Manager" will message you.

  14. #4864

    KSavannah

    Here's a new one. She's a civilian and only does this maybe 1 day / week when she is not working her full time job. Contact her via HX. I don't have a phone number to share.

    Her menu states no BBFS. But when you show up, she just might not have any condoms available.

    Based on the blogs, she is not only a nympho but loves Greek. There's a blog about her in the Pink Starfish club.

    YMMV.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KSavannah

  15. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    Maymi's current ad on HX (cut-and-paste) is below and includes her as being available.
    *********
    Mature Japanese Mayumi. Mature Friend Lucky.

    Mature Japanese Mayumi Irvine. Available.

    Mature Friend Lucky. Available.

    Come for some Satisfying Delight and relaxation.

    PM if new for more information or text me if we are already friends.

    Subscribe for updates.
    For some reason she won't see me anymore. I just have the memories and a few pictures of her cum soaked box.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape