Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 2877
-
07-25-23 21:56 #2202Senior Member

Posts: 215I'm happy to own up sending her a few extra dollars in between sessions. Seemed to make a big difference for her while it was no big deal for me. No way for the run-of-the-mill provider but worth it for Ricki. Don't feel that makes me a sap either.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:14 #2201Senior Member

Posts: 446I stopped seeing her a while back cause her extra cash app requested got old. Delete and block.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 19:54 #2200Senior Member

Posts: 215Glad to hear. Now I just have to figure out why I seem to have been put on her sh*t list.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 18:22 #2199Senior Member

Posts: 116She's around
I saw her a few weeks ago. I see her once of twice a month. Same as always. I haven't seen signs of anything being off. I will say this it will be a sad day for CT when the inevitable happens. I always show my appreciation ro her when I'm with her and help her out when I can because I know it won't last forever and she's been a soldier for many years. I always have luck texting her number around 8 or 9 pm for a 10 or 11 date. Seems to work well. GL.
Originally Posted by CharlieInCT
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 11:54 #2198Senior Member

Posts: 215
Originally Posted by MilfHound
[View Original Post]
I haven't had any luck in over 8 months.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
Did you use the 8851 number? There's another number she gave me and I've tried both. I get the feeling it isn't always her responding to the 8851 number. Very business-like on 8851, more playful and more consistent with being a long-term client on the other. At least that's the way it used to be.
Recently I tried calling 8851 from a new number. I got a new client like response. When I tried either of her numbers from the number she knows is mine - radio silence.
And her last STG ad is from early June. That's a long time between posts for her.
-
07-25-23 00:49 #2197Senior Member

Posts: 142I texted her the other night and she responded when she got out of work but then went radio silent again. Hope she's well.
Originally Posted by MilfHound
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 17:38 #2196Senior Member

Posts: 446Glad you had a good date. She runs the house and pimps the girls out. Won't let them post, or if they do believe me it is her making the deals. Had one over for an outcall and she was so sad how much I cashapp'd vs what she actually got. Once I realized what was going on I stopped reaching out.
Originally Posted by Mmpalpatinedv
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 13:26 #2195Senior Member

Posts: 977Nice. Been watching this one for a bit.
Originally Posted by Mmpalpatinedv
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 23:17 #2194Regular Member

Posts: 8Two Girl Fun
Had a Double BJ with https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/994365857506 and her friend Tanya. I couldn't find the previous post on her, but if I remember someone mentioned she is a talker. And she definitely talks a little too much (until you put something in her mouth). Some GFE and swapping BBBJCIM between the two. She is using crutches from the car incident, but it didn't really affect the date. Good session all around. Her friend said that she is relatively new, so there is no number or profile to share with you guys, but she was very cute and I will be on the look out for her.
-
07-11-23 16:17 #2193Senior Member

Posts: 49Sasha
Oh OK, I just assumed since he dropped her off and waited around for her.
Originally Posted by Vicr1911
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 14:01 #2192Senior Member

Posts: 977Perfect thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 14:00 #2191Senior Member

Posts: 977I tried messaging you, but your box wouldn't take any more messages. Let me know. I have a couple questions for you.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 10:14 #2190Senior Member

Posts: 693Carrie
Last time I saw Carrie was awhile ago (couple of years). She had a handler then and couldn't remember how much I was to give her. Pics are real, nice body, maybe a bit older looking. Decent BBBJ, finished doggy. Not a GFE, I. E. No kissing. I wouldn't go back just because her rates went up for average service. She's got a few reviews here in the Bridgeport and New Haven forums.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 23:43 #2189Senior Member

Posts: 878Legit. Meh price.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 03:01 #2188Senior Member

Posts: 977Bpt. Carey
Anyone know anything? Saw the ads a bit ago I think but now popping up again.
Please and thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/825270591676










Reply With Quote






