Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 192 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her a while back cause her extra cash app requested got old. Delete and block.
    I'm happy to own up sending her a few extra dollars in between sessions. Seemed to make a big difference for her while it was no big deal for me. No way for the run-of-the-mill provider but worth it for Ricki. Don't feel that makes me a sap either.

  2. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear. Now I just have to figure out why I seem to have been put on her sh*t list.
    I stopped seeing her a while back cause her extra cash app requested got old. Delete and block.

  3. #2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. I see her once of twice a month. Same as always. I haven't seen signs of anything being off. I will say this it will be a sad day for CT when the inevitable happens. I always show my appreciation ro her when I'm with her and help her out when I can because I know it won't last forever and she's been a soldier for many years. I always have luck texting her number around 8 or 9 pm for a 10 or 11 date. Seems to work well. GL.
    Glad to hear. Now I just have to figure out why I seem to have been put on her sh*t list.

  4. #2199

    She's around

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck in over 8 months.

    Did you use the 8851 number? There's another number she gave me and I've tried both. I get the feeling it isn't always her responding to the 8851 number. Very business-like on 8851, more playful and more consistent with being a long-term client on the other. At least that's the way it used to be.

    Recently I tried calling 8851 from a new number. I got a new client like response. When I tried either of her numbers from the number she knows is mine - radio silence.

    And her last STG ad is from early June. That's a long time between posts for her.
    I saw her a few weeks ago. I see her once of twice a month. Same as always. I haven't seen signs of anything being off. I will say this it will be a sad day for CT when the inevitable happens. I always show my appreciation ro her when I'm with her and help her out when I can because I know it won't last forever and she's been a soldier for many years. I always have luck texting her number around 8 or 9 pm for a 10 or 11 date. Seems to work well. GL.

  5. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time client of Ricki's. Maybe 10 years, 4-5 times a years. FS at the Shoreline, Stratford Inn, Honeyspot, etc. Car dates in various spots.

    Had some slightly off communications late last year and radio silence ever since. Hoping she's okay. Anyone with any insights?

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    I texted her the other night and she responded when she got out of work but then went radio silent again. Hope she's well.
    I haven't had any luck in over 8 months.

    Did you use the 8851 number? There's another number she gave me and I've tried both. I get the feeling it isn't always her responding to the 8851 number. Very business-like on 8851, more playful and more consistent with being a long-term client on the other. At least that's the way it used to be.

    Recently I tried calling 8851 from a new number. I got a new client like response. When I tried either of her numbers from the number she knows is mine - radio silence.

    And her last STG ad is from early June. That's a long time between posts for her.

  6. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHound  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time client of Ricki's. Maybe 10 years, 4-5 times a years. FS at the Shoreline, Stratford Inn, Honeyspot, etc. Car dates in various spots.

    Had some slightly off communications late last year and radio silence ever since. Hoping she's okay. Anyone with any insights?

    Thanks in advance.
    I texted her the other night and she responded when she got out of work but then went radio silent again. Hope she's well.

  7. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmpalpatinedv  [View Original Post]
    Had a Double BJ with https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/994365857506 and her friend Tanya. I couldn't find the previous post on her, but if I remember someone mentioned she is a talker. And she definitely talks a little too much (until you put something in her mouth). Some GFE and swapping BBBJCIM between the two. She is using crutches from the car incident, but it didn't really affect the date. Good session all around. Her friend said that she is relatively new, so there is no number or profile to share with you guys, but she was very cute and I will be on the look out for her.
    Glad you had a good date. She runs the house and pimps the girls out. Won't let them post, or if they do believe me it is her making the deals. Had one over for an outcall and she was so sad how much I cashapp'd vs what she actually got. Once I realized what was going on I stopped reaching out.

  8. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmpalpatinedv  [View Original Post]
    Had a Double BJ with https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/994365857506 and her friend Tanya. I couldn't find the previous post on her, but if I remember someone mentioned she is a talker. And she definitely talks a little too much (until you put something in her mouth). Some GFE and swapping BBBJCIM between the two. She is using crutches from the car incident, but it didn't really affect the date. Good session all around. Her friend said that she is relatively new, so there is no number or profile to share with you guys, but she was very cute and I will be on the look out for her.
    Nice. Been watching this one for a bit.

  9. #2194

    Two Girl Fun

    Had a Double BJ with https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...l/994365857506 and her friend Tanya. I couldn't find the previous post on her, but if I remember someone mentioned she is a talker. And she definitely talks a little too much (until you put something in her mouth). Some GFE and swapping BBBJCIM between the two. She is using crutches from the car incident, but it didn't really affect the date. Good session all around. Her friend said that she is relatively new, so there is no number or profile to share with you guys, but she was very cute and I will be on the look out for her.

  10. #2193

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    I see her a lot she definitely doesn't have a handler that may be one of her customers or baby father.
    Oh OK, I just assumed since he dropped her off and waited around for her.

  11. #2192
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw Carrie was awhile ago (couple of years). She had a handler then and couldn't remember how much I was to give her. Pics are real, nice body, maybe a bit older looking. Decent BBBJ, finished doggy. Not a GFE, I. E. No kissing. I wouldn't go back just because her rates went up for average service. She's got a few reviews here in the Bridgeport and New Haven forums.
    Perfect thanks for the info.

  12. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Legit. Meh price.
    I tried messaging you, but your box wouldn't take any more messages. Let me know. I have a couple questions for you.

  13. #2190

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything? Saw the ads a bit ago I think but now popping up again.

    Please and thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/825270591676
    Last time I saw Carrie was awhile ago (couple of years). She had a handler then and couldn't remember how much I was to give her. Pics are real, nice body, maybe a bit older looking. Decent BBBJ, finished doggy. Not a GFE, I. E. No kissing. I wouldn't go back just because her rates went up for average service. She's got a few reviews here in the Bridgeport and New Haven forums.

  14. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything? Saw the ads a bit ago I think but now popping up again.

    Please and thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/825270591676
    Legit. Meh price.

  15. #2188

    Bpt. Carey

    Anyone know anything? Saw the ads a bit ago I think but now popping up again.

    Please and thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...i/825270591676
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1681.jpg‎   IMG_1682.jpg‎   IMG_1683.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape