Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 12188
-
07-26-23 15:39 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 145[Deleted by Admin]
Don't do this again
A2
-
07-26-23 14:30 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 439I'll be the first to contribute to the go fund me. I was trying to see Cici at 7:00. Looks like you stepped in front of the bullet for me.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 13:54 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 136Agree. Thanks for the intel.
We need a go fund me page.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 13:14 #3485Regular Member

Posts: 18Should of snapped a pic and walked out and send to agency bitching.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 09:50 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 293Yeah
Lesson I learned a long time ago, never TOFTT with MP. LOL. I don't even TOFTT with kgirls anymore just been burned too many times.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 09:05 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 2270Cici
Sorry that you had to TOFTT, but your information is very helpful for all of us. The pictures and description are so good that it would have gotten me this weekend.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
07-26-23 08:24 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 1017Thanks a lot abut Ci Ci
Was planning first thing in the morning to book CiCi, glad saw your review first! Save me time and $.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for TOFTT.
-
07-26-23 01:40 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 145CiCi
Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.
-
07-25-23 21:12 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 293DS Rose
Miss Rose is back at DS. You've probably already heard / read her reviews but for those guys that haven't, I'm just trying to give back to the forum by putting info out there. She is such a sweetheart and her skills are crazy. I was fucking her face half the session and I think she liked it tbh.
I really, really recommend Rose. She is one of the service queens of DS. She ain't bad to look at, either. For some reason that haircut just works on her.
Go see her!!
-
07-25-23 21:12 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 104Image search always helps. The one with blue swimming suit was taken from a blonde named Bellashhh, and googling "VGirlUp" gives a twitter account of a seemingly Chinese photography studio shooting erotic pics. All clear.
Originally Posted by DanStew
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 19:25 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 145Cici
Yeah any intel on cici would be great, her pics are amazing.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 17:51 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 2270Bo was CC.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
Apc is CiCi.
Different girls.
-
07-25-23 17:44 #3476Regular Member

Posts: 3Lol
LOL, I had been thinking the same. Guess we need to try before we can confirm.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
I did see some comments earlier that apc and bo are managed by same owners.
Not sure what's going on.
-
07-25-23 17:14 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 136Another ce ce or cc
There is a new c c with apc, is that the same c c from bo?
Inquiring minds want to know.
-
07-24-23 20:06 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 145Lisa apc
Dreamed of Lisa recently, after seeing those glowing reviews.
They were right. In this hobby, BBBJ quality can vary alot (even among top agencies). This was a top experience and very memorable.
Lisa managed to get two pops out of me in one hour.
I'm usually a one and done for 45 min-1 hr, and can count on one hand the providers who can pull that off. Usually you can an unenthusiastic BBBJ to HJ that ends up empty handed, but that didn't happenthis time. English as passable, but I'm not there for conversation.
Took direction well enough, and that's what actually matters. Going to be a while before she returns though.











Reply With Quote






