Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3488
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't do this again

    A2

  2. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Thanks for the intel.

    We need a go fund me page.
    I'll be the first to contribute to the go fund me. I was trying to see Cici at 7:00. Looks like you stepped in front of the bullet for me.

  3. #3486
    Agree. Thanks for the intel.

    We need a go fund me page.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that you had to TOFTT, but your information is very helpful for all of us. The pictures and description are so good that it would have gotten me this weekend.

    Thank you.

  4. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.
    Should of snapped a pic and walked out and send to agency bitching.

  5. #3484

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.
    Lesson I learned a long time ago, never TOFTT with MP. LOL. I don't even TOFTT with kgirls anymore just been burned too many times.

  6. #3483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.
    Sorry that you had to TOFTT, but your information is very helpful for all of us. The pictures and description are so good that it would have gotten me this weekend.

    Thank you.

  7. #3482

    Thanks a lot abut Ci Ci

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.
    Was planning first thing in the morning to book CiCi, glad saw your review first! Save me time and $.

    Thanks again for TOFTT.

  8. #3481

    CiCi

    Well took one for the fuccckin team smh. Saw her in the evening around 7 PM. She looks kinda mean and very business oriented. No joke she looks ACTUALLY like grechen from breaking bad. Literally a 1:1 except she's asian. Anyone that's seen cici please tell me if this is accurate LOL. This is my damn issue. The ad says age 21 with natural E cups and nice ass. Listen she's most likely early 40's or late 30's One of the two. Her ass is kinda flat and her tits may be natural but theyre like a C on the bigger side smh. Talk about a rip off. Suctions fine but very rushed. She's tight and busted in mish and I'm pretty sure she does not enjoy kissing. This is the real legit review. I mean listen if I saw her for 130 at ACS (by the way the hotel was like a ACS hotel my god), then I really wouldn't complain. But for 400 $ an hour? Lmao what in the hell. God literally a majority have been misses from this agency. This agency defintely lies about bust size and almost every provider has a flat ass, except Gianna (which looked pretty bad as there was scarring near the butthole). Anywho, this is the review so beware. The stock images are way off.

  9. #3480

    DS Rose

    Miss Rose is back at DS. You've probably already heard / read her reviews but for those guys that haven't, I'm just trying to give back to the forum by putting info out there. She is such a sweetheart and her skills are crazy. I was fucking her face half the session and I think she liked it tbh.

    I really, really recommend Rose. She is one of the service queens of DS. She ain't bad to look at, either. For some reason that haircut just works on her.

    Go see her!!

  10. #3479
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Yeah any intel on cici would be great, her pics are amazing.
    Image search always helps. The one with blue swimming suit was taken from a blonde named Bellashhh, and googling "VGirlUp" gives a twitter account of a seemingly Chinese photography studio shooting erotic pics. All clear.

  11. #3478

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Bo was CC.

    Apc is CiCi.

    Different girls.
    Yeah any intel on cici would be great, her pics are amazing.

  12. #3477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    There is a new c c with apc, is that the same c c from bo?

    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Bo was CC.

    Apc is CiCi.

    Different girls.

  13. #3476

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    There is a new c c with apc, is that the same c c from bo?

    Inquiring minds want to know.
    LOL, I had been thinking the same. Guess we need to try before we can confirm.

    I did see some comments earlier that apc and bo are managed by same owners.

    Not sure what's going on.

  14. #3475

    Another ce ce or cc

    There is a new c c with apc, is that the same c c from bo?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  15. #3474

    Lisa apc

    Dreamed of Lisa recently, after seeing those glowing reviews.

    They were right. In this hobby, BBBJ quality can vary alot (even among top agencies). This was a top experience and very memorable.

    Lisa managed to get two pops out of me in one hour.

    I'm usually a one and done for 45 min-1 hr, and can count on one hand the providers who can pull that off. Usually you can an unenthusiastic BBBJ to HJ that ends up empty handed, but that didn't happenthis time. English as passable, but I'm not there for conversation.

    Took direction well enough, and that's what actually matters. Going to be a while before she returns though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape