Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31325
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    We spoke this week. She will be in town tentatively next Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure if she will be posting.

    I'm trying to get her to. I want her to start coming here as opposed to Orlando so much. **me being selfish*.

    We are confirming Tuesday.

    Stay tuned.
    What's her contact info, I'm down to book with her when she gets here.

  2. #31324

    Sweet and Discreet

    My welder friend is looking for some TIG old bitties. Seen this one for a long time, don't know her name and don't recall any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/872033816032

    What say you, Mongers?

    HM,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtewmtqwymq3njg5mtyxodc5yjizntq0mjbkyjrizmnjnzzlmdu.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #31323

    Laurita update

    We spoke this week. She will be in town tentatively next Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure if she will be posting.

    I'm trying to get her to. I want her to start coming here as opposed to Orlando so much. **me being selfish*.

    We are confirming Tuesday.

    Stay tuned.

  4. #31322

    I got 2 dates tomorrow.

    Gia from P411 and Abby from Eros.

    Gia I feel confident in. Being from p411.

    Abby. A little weary about.

    Gia.

    https://preferred411.com/Provider_Pa...cfm?Cid=410351

    Abby.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/4549570.htm

    If this all works out. I'm going to be hurting for awhile.

  5. #31321
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    That's her. No link for the daughter, but Andi sets up her dates when she's in town.
    Saw her daughter last time when she was in town. Mannnnnn she was a treat BBBJ with cim. Still had time left on date she went back to BBBJ then doggie for a second pop. Natalie was here name I think.

  6. #31320
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    something??
    I assume he is talking about Erika. All his posts seem to be about her.

  7. #31319

    No, not that Jennifer

    I found a couple of forum posts that elude to her ad a year ago, (but ad is gone, as well as last week's ad) and that she was good to go, but there are lots of search returns on "Jennifer" and I couldn't find it again.

    Six feet 201 lbs blonde, Sideshow Bob curly hair, lives Arlington / Atlantic area, her ad pop up and then it was down. Someone has a tall girl thing and has to scratch it on occasion.

    *Review*.

    Speaking of Tall girls, I dreamt I had a two-tower weekend, Jennifer and Emily, both six feet. In my dreams, Emily has good skill and makes the most of it because she's a bit of a ****.

    She's got a roommate who said her name was Haley? I don't know who she was really, I thought maybe Bree, but idk. Not a good mustang place, but I dreamt in the morning.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/124631283114

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.

  8. #31318

    Name? Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by nwlm1993  [View Original Post]
    best bbbj i have ever received from a provider. She really doesn't have a gag reflex.
    something??

  9. #31317

    Awesome report

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwlm1993  [View Original Post]
    Best BBBJ I have ever received from a provider. She really doesn't have a gag reflex.
    Can you share a little info so the rest of us can try her?

  10. #31316

    Asian Skip adds

    Quote Originally Posted by AjpeTick  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellows, I was wondering if anyone has tried those asian ads in skip? I'd inquired a few times in the past but they were always located in all too common baymeadows area. Just curious if anyone has exp they could share. Looking to broaden some horizons since the AMP scene seems to be drying up. PM is fine.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Yes you will se a Asian chick, no she won't be the one pictured. More then likely no mater what their add says you will get a covered BJ, no DATY and one position being MISH. Now of course when she opens the door you have 2 choices, go in or walk away. If you chose to stay make sure she is in agreement to services before you hand over your money.

    I've seen 3-4 Asians this way. I've walked a couple times also. I did strike gold once and wow what a time! You will also get texts afterwards offering new treats.

  11. #31315
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Is this Andi that you are refering too?Also do you have a link for her daughter.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andijax
    That's her. No link for the daughter, but Andi sets up her dates when she's in town.

  12. #31314

    Andi?

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I saw Andi a few weeks ago, and goddamn if that wasn't one of the greatest BJs of my life. For a second, I literally thought she was going to suck the soul right out of my body.

    Easy to set up, no drugs, clean, lovely place, fun to talk to, and more skilled than anything I could imagine. I need to go back soon.

    She's older, so if that's not your thing, be aware. But if you like older women who have their head and head game together, it's an easy call.
    Is this Andi that you are refering too?Also do you have a link for her daughter.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andijax

  13. #31313

    Skip ads

    Hey fellows, I was wondering if anyone has tried those asian ads in skip? I'd inquired a few times in the past but they were always located in all too common baymeadows area. Just curious if anyone has exp they could share. Looking to broaden some horizons since the AMP scene seems to be drying up. PM is fine.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #31312
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I spent 4 times waiting in the extended parking lot next to 95 for probably an hour total time while she'd text me every five minutes 'on the way down', I wish I could say I wasted so much of her time that she quit the biz, but like I said I couldn't gaf.

    For that Matter Kim spent an hour Friday with the same shit, so I'd keep that in mind if I tried to see her again. For the girls reading this: Girls, cut us loose, don't leave us dangling. I'll expect radio silence, but 'coming now' is bs.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/891367347484

    Enough bad news, bad girls, Movin' on.

    Jennifer is around, but you got to catch her ad when it pops up. She's been reviewed in the past, good reviews from what I saw and confirmed with a couple meets. She is a big girl, six foot and her nick is 'head game', so you can try her for yourself. 'm not giving out her number because she didn't say it was ok to share. And I've go no pics, she is a natural blond with big mom tits and a big ol' ass and blue eyes. I dreamt of a half / half car date with a nice pussy.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    I've sat in that same lot LOL. And she always says she's is coming right down and about to be outside right when you text that your leaving.

  15. #31311
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I saw Andi a few weeks ago, and goddamn if that wasn't one of the greatest BJs of my life. For a second, I literally thought she was going to suck the soul right out of my body.

    Easy to set up, no drugs, clean, lovely place, fun to talk to, and more skilled than anything I could imagine. I need to go back soon.

    She's older, so if that's not your thing, be aware. But if you like older women who have their head and head game together, it's an easy call.
    Any word when her daughter coming back to visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape