Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 515 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    My first time at Paradise last week! - and SKY runs over to me like a fat kid eyeballing the last cookie in the cookie jar. LOL We chit chat for a bit and asks me for a VIP. I said let me sit down first. LOL. She starts at. 3 for extras. I said I have 1.5. She agrees and she we go do the deed. I just said yes because this was my first time with bolt ons. Afterwards Love runs next to me and asks if I'd like a VIP. I said you want the residuals?? Then I ask her about OTC and that was definitely available as well she gave me her digits. Not sure what the amount is as I wanted to wash my nads after plowing SKY.

    One red flag is that SKY said VIP was 120 after finding out it was 80. Going to roll back and tap Love maybe tmrw!
    Nice that you stood your ground. Too many guys today don't do that. Sky has recently been pushing bigger tips. She asked for $400 last time I danced with her. I guess the newbies have been paying those prices.

    Normally, 15 min VIP are $120. It only $80 on Wednesday. Sky works 7 days a week, maybe she got the day confused. Maybe. But I would be careful too.

  2. #4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully her price scale starts with BJ.
    Unfornatutley, no. And she is stuck with the price. I guess maybe she had enough dance that night or not enough English to negotiate, based on other's comment.

  3. #4543

    Marking her territory LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    Make sure to go to the restroom after and wash your neck before you head home. She absolutely gets off on leaving her lipstick marks on you. FYI.
    Always make sure to stop by the bathroom and check for:

    Glitter on your face / body / clothes.

    Make-up or tanning lotion smears on your face / body / clothes.

    Keep a similar-looking shirt or top in the car to change into before you drive off (this could help or hurt you so plan accordingly.).

    Keep some wet wipes in your car just in case you miss anything in the restroom. Double-check in the vanity mirror before you exit your car to enter your home.

  4. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    My first time at Paradise last week! - and SKY runs over to me like a fat kid eyeballing the last cookie in the cookie jar. LOL We chit chat for a bit and asks me for a VIP. I said let me sit down first. LOL. She starts at. 3 for extras. I said I have 1.5. She agrees and she we go do the deed. I just said yes because this was my first time with bolt ons. Afterwards Love runs next to me and asks if I'd like a VIP. I said you want the residuals?? Then I ask her about OTC and that was definitely available as well she gave me her digits. Not sure what the amount is as I wanted to wash my nads after plowing SKY.

    One red flag is that SKY said VIP was 120 after finding out it was 80. Going to roll back and tap Love maybe tmrw!
    Make sure to go to the restroom after and wash your neck before you head home. She absolutely gets off on leaving her lipstick marks on you. FYI.

  5. #4541

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    Remember, thus is Paradise, LOL. But even Sky and Vikki will.
    My first time at Paradise last week! - and SKY runs over to me like a fat kid eyeballing the last cookie in the cookie jar. LOL We chit chat for a bit and asks me for a VIP. I said let me sit down first. LOL. She starts at. 3 for extras. I said I have 1.5. She agrees and she we go do the deed. I just said yes because this was my first time with bolt ons. Afterwards Love runs next to me and asks if I'd like a VIP. I said you want the residuals?? Then I ask her about OTC and that was definitely available as well she gave me her digits. Not sure what the amount is as I wanted to wash my nads after plowing SKY.

    One red flag is that SKY said VIP was 120 after finding out it was 80. Going to roll back and tap Love maybe tmrw!
    Last edited by SeanKonnery; 07-25-23 at 16:57. Reason: decimal in the wrong place

  6. #4540

    Ivory srcoi

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Ivory from SRCoi does too, she has a a decent day job so she only danced like once or twice a month. She was cool enough to even share her digits with me.
    I used to see her pre covid but haven't seen her on the roll call recently. Have you gotten dances with her in the past few months? Nikita hasn't been around either and she was chill.

  7. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    She's a veteran. Been there at least 10 years. She knows the game and has plenty of experience. Not sure what else you want to know. It's been at least a decade since I did anything with her.
    I haven't seen her recently but pre-covid she was a Benji for cfs. As was mentioned, she is definitely a veteran who I believe recently returned.

  8. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?
    She's a veteran. Been there at least 10 years. She knows the game and has plenty of experience. Not sure what else you want to know. It's been at least a decade since I did anything with her.

  9. #4537
    No experience with Honey but Jennifer had offer me FS for 0. 70. Not my type and FYI she was a bit buzzed the day she did. Lotus from SRCoi who goes by Lola here I believe also into extras. Ivory from SRCoi does too, she has a a decent day job so she only danced like once or twice a month. She was cool enough to even share her digits with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ritz74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?

  10. #4536

    Honey at Paradise

    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?

  11. #4535
    This is some serious audacity for her mid looks to be asking this.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Some are insane. Just danced with Brianna at SRCoi the other day. Quoted me 2 1/2 for HJ 3 foot BJ and 4 FS. I laughed and asked
    her to please keep moving. I'll never offer more thank 2-3 and I better get my 60 min on special night, like Thursday at Synn. 30 min no more than 1. 5-2 bengis.

  12. #4534
    I was mostly joking as it's ridiculous to be expecting a bill for a handy. I got to give her credit though if she is actually getting this from simps. When I first came across her at SR she could barely speak English so apparently she has figured out a few things.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  13. #4533
    Some are insane. Just danced with Brianna at SRCoi the other day. Quoted me 2 1/2 for HJ 3 foot BJ and 4 FS. I laughed and asked her to please keep moving. I'll never offer more thank 2-3 and I better get my 60 min on special night, like Thursday at Synn. 30 min no more than 1. 5-2 bengis.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  14. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully her price scale starts with BJ.
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  15. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    You must good looking or smooth talker if you're catching her at reasonable rates. I guess I need to up my game.
    Bailey looks smoking hot. I've never had a chance to dance with her or get her rates but I do have one "experience" with her that gives me some inkling. At one point I followed her IG. About a month later she posts a story saying that if you want to keep following then you have to send her $20 on cashapp. That was the last time I saw her pics / vids on IG. Somehow I find it unlikely that a dancer with that attitude has reasonable rates. But YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape