Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13150

    Hilary

    Anyone have information on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gton/146093649

  2. #13149

    Jenna

    I'd love some info as well. I know she's high but I like her look. If performance is good she would be worth the extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.

  3. #13148

    Hope in Lexington.

    Hope will be available in the evenings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. PLEASE include a phone number (or Kik handle) with your message to me if you'd like to see her. It's really annoying having to retype this to everyone who messages me. Please include the world "Lexington" as well so I know which city you're in. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope will be available from 6-8 again Monday and Tuesday. It looks like she will be back in Louisville again for the weekend.

  4. #13147

    Cc

    I'm interested in dreaming of CC.

    DM me if you have link or digits.

  5. #13146
    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.

    I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.
    Interesting. I'm ok, with attention getting but I'd rather a girl look like a **** in the bedroom LOL.

    I actually reached out to her and a couple others last night and not a single reply. Must have been a busy night with all the mongers.

  6. #13145

    Public

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.
    I'm 99% sure I saw her with what I'm guessing was a client at Tony's in the bar years ago. While she looked great, she looked the part of escort to the point my S. O. Commented that she looked "on the clock". If you do take her out, and don't want attention, let her know to be a bit more discrete with her clothing choices.

    I've never seen her for a visit, but would like to.

  7. #13144
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?
    Maybe I should have rephrased. Good enough to take out in public.

  8. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.
    Its your money, so its your call. But, why would you want to take her out in public? Whats the point?

  9. #13142

    Jenna

    Anyone seen Jenna lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/091297560070

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna1xo

    I know she's high and I've seen she has GPS, but I would like to see someone I could possibly take out in public and be ok with? I think where I've read where her menu is lacking but just looking for someone pretty, clean and that body looks great too.

  10. #13141

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.
    I texted with her tonight, sent me a face pic, very pretty girl, spinner body, lotsa tats, donation 150/200/250 no menu on her ad, I asked, and she said 'head and sex' but that's all. I personally like to know what's on offer for my money, but would chance a half-hour to find out! I like her look a lot, sadly I'm out of town atm, but am planning on seeing her when I'm back. She was very nice on the text, and seems like she'd be great fun.

  11. #13140

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.
    I agree, she does look fun, I've messaged her myself, so I'll see how that goes.

  12. #13139

    Stress relief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.

  13. #13138

    0116

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/763395765937

    I have no idea why this girl gets good reviews. Yes, she is a nice person and I applaud all of the hardship she has overcome, but as far as being a f* buddy goes, she is pathetic. 100 lbs overweight, horrible complexion, limited services, bad attitude, and very limited menu and poor hygiene. Will never repeat. Very disappointing.

  14. #13137

    Hope and CC

    Hey guys, I'll be in town early next week and I was wondering if someone could share a link or DM me contact info for either of these ladies! Thanks in advance!

  15. #13136

    Cc

    Saw CC over the weekend. I know it's YMMV for everyone but man every time I see her she is a rockstar in bed. It's always so hot, I think the girl just loves sex. Yea the new place she was at was nice, not sure if that's going to be her new spot or if she was just trying it out. Anyway, I can't speak for her history or others that have seen her but I've seen her probably 15 times now and every time has been great. Sometimes it's more of a GFE date sometimes it's more of a pse date but it's always fun.

    Good luck out there.

    BoredinIN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape