High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 17926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13141

    This girl

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.
    I texted with her tonight, sent me a face pic, very pretty girl, spinner body, lotsa tats, donation 150/200/250 no menu on her ad, I asked, and she said 'head and sex' but that's all. I personally like to know what's on offer for my money, but would chance a half-hour to find out! I like her look a lot, sadly I'm out of town atm, but am planning on seeing her when I'm back. She was very nice on the text, and seems like she'd be great fun.

  2. #13140

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.
    I agree, she does look fun, I've messaged her myself, so I'll see how that goes.

  3. #13139

    Stress relief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/846655908241

    Anyone? She once hates she's been here before or atleast had a number before. I don't recognize the tat's but she looks like a great time. No text back after 2 hours.

    No name to search the thread.

    Stay Hydrated.

  4. #13138

    0116

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/763395765937

    I have no idea why this girl gets good reviews. Yes, she is a nice person and I applaud all of the hardship she has overcome, but as far as being a f* buddy goes, she is pathetic. 100 lbs overweight, horrible complexion, limited services, bad attitude, and very limited menu and poor hygiene. Will never repeat. Very disappointing.

  5. #13137

    Hope and CC

    Hey guys, I'll be in town early next week and I was wondering if someone could share a link or DM me contact info for either of these ladies! Thanks in advance!

  6. #13136

    Cc

    Saw CC over the weekend. I know it's YMMV for everyone but man every time I see her she is a rockstar in bed. It's always so hot, I think the girl just loves sex. Yea the new place she was at was nice, not sure if that's going to be her new spot or if she was just trying it out. Anyway, I can't speak for her history or others that have seen her but I've seen her probably 15 times now and every time has been great. Sometimes it's more of a GFE date sometimes it's more of a pse date but it's always fun.

    Good luck out there.

    BoredinIN.

  7. #13135

    Hope and CC

    Man, would have loved to have been a fly on that wall. Heard it was "wonderful" ! Talk about a duo. That's a bucket list item for sure!

  8. #13134

    Fun fact

    They met yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is in a very nice place. Helped her move her stuff in yesterday. Wow what a good time and really nice place. Go together well. Now if we could get her and Hope together, market would be locked up. Can't imagine that. Wouldn't ever need a heart stress test, that's for sure.

  9. #13133

    Hope

    Hope will be available from 6-8 again Monday and Tuesday. It looks like she will be back in Louisville again for the weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope has enjoyed the love that Lexington has showed her so far and has asked me to let you know she'll be staying through Sunday with availability all day on Saturday and Sunday, and 6-11 or so on Friday. She also still has availability from 6-8 today.

    Please send a phone number if interested in checking her out; it's too cumbersome to message so many here. A Kik handle can work but text is preferred.

    Also, to the two who haven't been able to get in touch with me: check your inbox. I never saw your messages.

    May the freaks be with you!

  10. #13132

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by BumpNGrind  [View Original Post]
    I saw hope 2 days ago. Honestly she was great. It's great to find someone who really enjoys what she does. Hotel was nice and clean, easy set up, very professional, and I would definitely repeat.
    I had a dream about Hope and all the hype is verified. As a senior member I admit the screening processes by DC is not the norm but I now am a believer. Hope is what the area has been lacking and needs more of.

    Do not change the recipe, Hope receives two Michelin stars awarded for personality, talent, ATF level in her performance, professionalism and refined and inspired experience. Mongers, do not ruin a good thing.

  11. #13131

    Cc

    Yes she is in a very nice place. Helped her move her stuff in yesterday. Wow what a good time and really nice place. Go together well. Now if we could get her and Hope together, market would be locked up. Can't imagine that. Wouldn't ever need a heart stress test, that's for sure.

  12. #13130

    Hope

    I saw hope 2 days ago. Honestly she was great. It's great to find someone who really enjoys what she does. Hotel was nice and clean, easy set up, very professional, and I would definitely repeat.

  13. #13129

    CC in town

    CC is in town. She will be here till Monday and maybe Tuesday. She is staying in a nice apt in downtown Lexington.

  14. #13128

    Try a Good Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell94  [View Original Post]
    I've never met up with a girl from online before and I'm nervous about the law enforcement aspect of it all. I've messaged several and then chicken out bc it's always in the back of my mind. What are the odds of something like this being a sting or something?
    If you need to burst your cherry. I recommend a legit escort agency. Granted that may require you to travel to a big city, but agencies are usually stocked with some prime ladies (maybe prime prices) offering tremendous services. Just Google the city of your choice and escort agencies and the world will be your oyster.

  15. #13127

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell94  [View Original Post]
    I've never met up with a girl from online before and I'm nervous about the law enforcement aspect of it all. I've messaged several and then chicken out bc it's always in the back of my mind. What are the odds of something like this being a sting or something?
    Wouldn't even bother if haven't all ready. If you really want to I'd go to Journey the massage girl. Just don't let her fuck with you. She and all these girls just want money and drugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape