Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 10226
-
07-27-23 16:08 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 33Visiting from out of town
Can someone help a brother out with a reliable provider in the Mt Laurel area? I'll be in town for a few days. I'll be sure to return the favor should anyone need help in central FL.
-
07-27-23 14:13 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 83Stasia Staxxx
I'd bumped into this girl once in Brooklawn while I was heading into an appointment with Natalia, and she was coming out of the room. I'm a regular of Nat's and I asked her about Stasia, and Nat vouched for her. Finally got a chance to meet Stasia yesterday at a different location, near the steak place on 38. While I'm not a fan of the location, I will say I had a great time and will definitely be back. She looks like the pics, takes direction well, aims to please, and genuinely seemed to get into it. I did the hh morning special for 1. 2 (even though it was noonish, she honored the special). Nice HJ, BBBJ, and CFS with cowboy, mish, and doggy. (The cowboy was her idea; she said she likes it). Great time. I recommend.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 00:27 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw her a couple of months back on Broadway. She remembered me from previous dates. Anyway, had a good time. 30 for FS.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 20:32 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 46Carly, Blonde MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...f/481037438660
Anyone have the opportunity of spending some time with Carly? Nice tight little ass, large bolt ons, attractive body.
Talked to her this week. Seems very pleasant. Hoping to connect soon. Any info would be great.
-
07-25-23 08:02 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 641That was her usual stomping ground. Rundown house at the end oif a block where she "rented" from some old dude. Never had an issue with a BF before so cannot comment on that but wouldn't be surprised.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Now this is years ago, first two times I met her was in her house. No running water, two other ladies & a dude lurking (not counting the old man who owns the place) but was still fun. She seemed nice, down to earth. She was a cheap date at the the - $60 CIM, $100 CIP. Then with more & more people lurking I switched to car dates. At her request she'd walk about two blocks from the house to get in. She'd point out a spot around the block but I'd always take her to my spot instead. Same costs for car. I'd drop her off at the pick up local and she'd walk back.
-
07-25-23 07:47 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 551Cramer Hill
I heard she's in cramer hill. Has a jealous bf.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/camden/phones-and-websites/caucasian_w/-hey-bella--here/940847602285
-
07-24-23 21:13 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 45Fucking pig pen. Bathroom had kittens.
Originally Posted by TonsilHockey
[View Original Post]
I assume this is a test. LOL. I pass!
-
07-24-23 18:06 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 428Back and forth!
LMFAO, the back and forth with Nikki is she on or not is crazy. I posted as soon as I knew she was available again, I always had a great experience with her, she saw a few regulars in the past, and that's what she was going for, people who she knew and vice versa. She doesn't advertise a lot, if she knows you, she will let you know when and where. Her place is safe, but I understand the privacy thing. Remember she has a kid, and she is not 24/7 available. There is only one thing I keep in mind that could be a concern, but I hope I can ease my mind pretty soon.
Anyway, she is real and she is available when she post, but not to many.
-
07-24-23 17:51 #7503Regular Member

Posts: 17Clean inside?
Her bathroom and bedroom were clean or messy?
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 16:35 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 119Same
Got ahold of her, but I guess I dropped the ball. It was a Saturday night and didn't feel like traveling to millville LOL.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 13:52 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 45She said she's real nervous about having people come to her apartment. I got a hold of her and had a fucking great time. In fact, I'll call her again this week.
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 13:50 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 45I don't BS review buddy.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 12:42 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 641Looks who's back. Erica / Bella
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...s/481765333891
Don't know where she disappeared to (which usually means she on a state vaca) She looks like she's put on some weight which looks good.
While I've had nothing but good experiences with her (BBFSCIP if that's your thing), I read on here she'd ripped some people off so tread carefully.
-
07-24-23 12:19 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 92Just Random
I got a hold of her. She's probably not too pressed about dates. Soft answers and patience friend.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 07:15 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 655If she's busy, she's not answering messages or posting ads. Notice how she doesn't posts 20 Xs a day like the other troglodytes? It's because she doesn't need to.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
If she knows you, or has free time she gets back reasonably fast.










Reply With Quote





