Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 41249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31304

    Lo

    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260

  2. #31303
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you ever want to get off moderation? Why do you think there is a "Report Post" button?

    A2

  3. #31302
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.
    I don't know where these girls get in their head they can charge these rates. More attractive latinas will go half their price.

  4. #31301

    Where do they get these prices

    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.

  5. #31300

    They're all sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Seen her within the last 2 months or so. Always my favorite go to girl for years now comms are sketchy. Damn the last few times I got a time and no show.
    Same experience here.

  6. #31299
    With all respect, this ad looks quite fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  7. #31298
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151
    I feel like every ad that includes their Snapchat info is fake. Normally when I see that, I move on to the next one.

  8. #31297

    Stay away

    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  9. #31296

    Ericka

    She does BBFS. So lets stop all the bs. If donations are right. Backdoor is Wide open. Really tight, I know from past dreams.

  10. #31295
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this would've helped you or not but if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to tell how she would look in person based off of Sandman's post, #28775, which is found in this subforum. She looked too old for my taste, judging from those pictures, so I never booked her. But those rates seem pretty solid for someone like her.
    I don't see the big deal. If she does bare or not. The ones that know know she does. That one pic looks like she just took a full load.

  11. #31294
    Don't hit up this girl unless you want to wait a couple hours to get the address only to have her ask if I brought a raincoat. $100 BBBJ cim for those that don't care about my next sentence. She was high in on candy and almost fell sleep stranding up while trying to change the music on the TV.

    How do you boomers have so much time and energy to waste? I'll happily pay for the Elsa's of the world to avoid this again, don't care if you think I'm ruining the culture by paying high prices for quality and reliable dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/353543771606

  12. #31293

    Wait, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBaldOne9  [View Original Post]
    Is she still missing a headlight?
    Did she have an implant pop?

  13. #31292

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBaldOne9  [View Original Post]
    Is she still missing a headlight?
    Sounds like you are missing the other one.

  14. #31291

    Location??

    I saw a past post by another monger about la quinta on Lenoir locking doors or something of that sort? Was that a temporary thing or is that hotel a no go now? Asking because something caught my eye around those parts.

  15. #31290

    Ashley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/087914982539

    After seeing some positive reviews on Ashley, I decided to have a dream with her. Coms at first were sporadic. Though once we scheduled a time, it improved. Location was a decent hotel. Only had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot. Her pics are a little filtered, but she looks good. She was clean and sober, though she has some black stains in her teeth. When it came to the dream itself, Ashley is really skilled. She seems to enjoy what she does more than most mongers. Even though she mentions she does extras such as GFE and Greek, it will cost extra. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape