Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 527 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7085

    Love me long time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-77f4d84aa053

    Anyone talk to her recently? I know she's been reviewed before but think it was an older profile and got a newer one on here. Only 1 message on the new one. She apparently gained a bunch of weight, but says she's been in the gym and lost a ton sent a few pics etc. Seems pretty easy going just wasn't sure if anyone's actually seen her in person recently to know.

  2. #7084

    SDM is trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    SDM is pretty much the same as SA. Both have lots of fakes on them. IMHO SDM seems to have fewer looking for online only, but overall there are also fewer to choose from. I've had good and bad experiences on both.

    Both are very hit or miss.

    Happy hunting.

    D.
    SDM is definitely a scam. I'm so pissed I wasted 90 for a 3 month membership. I decided to try it out because SA was so slow. Never again. SA is so much better. Sure. The quality has dropped a ton, but things seem to be getting better. Met a MILF this past weekend and fucked. She looked way better in person too. Hang in there for those gems!

  3. #7083

    Sluttty Sparkles is right

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the pleasure?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-607402eaafbb

    She also has a CallEscort profile:

    https://callescort.org/443-570-5729

    Her comms are good. But she works full time, so I'm not sure if it'll work with my schedule. But I might try to set something up for Saturday.
    Luckily, I have had the pleasure three times. I can't stress enough how awesome my time with Sparkles has been. Good hygiene, clean apartment, great pleasant, bubbly personality, and funny as hell if you don't mind getting your balls busted. I have no doubts she absolutely loves what she does and gets off on it. If you're looking for the GFE or pse, it seems to come naturally to her and is as authentic as I have ever experienced. You're definitely not going to be disappointed with her GFE pse. She has taken the time to help me get to some of my biggest releases I have ever had and actually laughs uncontrollably as I'm pumping off ropes in her face.

  4. #7082
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I think this girl used to go by Redz and is discussed in our SW section. Does that mean a SW upgraded to seeking?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-1b363a2873b0
    Yes she also post on EB / STG. That is some jump though from Wilkens to SA.

  5. #7081

    Redz

    I think this girl used to go by Redz and is discussed in our SW section. Does that mean a SW upgraded to seeking?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-1b363a2873b0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redz.jpg‎  

  6. #7080

    Sparkles

    Anyone have the pleasure?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-607402eaafbb

    She also has a CallEscort profile:

    https://callescort.org/443-570-5729

    Her comms are good. But she works full time, so I'm not sure if it'll work with my schedule. But I might try to set something up for Saturday.

  7. #7079

    Tattedbabe

    Moves to texting fast, says " in bad spot can you help me if I send pictures and videos. " on to the next.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-94b0c993d4bd

  8. #7078

    Cutiepie

    Anyone remember this girl? Cute UMD student? I've been trying to get a hold of her. DM me.

  9. #7077

    Sugar Daddy's Day

    You'd think SA would hook us up with a nice discount on Sugar Daddies day. Or maybe it's Daddy Issues day. Ha.

  10. #7076

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    Found her https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-76c827a3d916 but I think this was was different / older profile.
    Sometimes these things work out. She's smokin' hot.

  11. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I finally found her profile. Looks like she's changed her tune to a 45 why / o "mixed" race white woman. I'm sure she's going to start sending the money requests very shortly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d4747e0332f5
    Found her https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-76c827a3d916 but I think this was was different / older profile.

  12. #7074
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I finally found her profile. Looks like she's changed her tune to a 45 why / o "mixed" race white woman. I'm sure she's going to start sending the money requests very shortly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d4747e0332f5
    Appreciate the response but I think that just might a different profile because the last active says last year. She has her face crossed out and she was a premium account. She did send a selfie holding two fingers like I asked so yeah if she does anything of things you mentioned I will block her. Thanks again.

  13. #7073

    2nd thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?
    I finally found her profile. Looks like she's changed her tune to a 45 why / o "mixed" race white woman. I'm sure she's going to start sending the money requests very shortly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d4747e0332f5

  14. #7072

    Probably nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BallerTbakflsl  [View Original Post]
    She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?
    I don't know if women have to pay for their accounts, but I'd keep chatting with her. Accounts get turned off all the time. She probably messages her rates with someone and a bot flagged her account.

    If you're texting with her, then that's fine. The red flags get real simple.

    1. When she starts telling you she needs babysitting money to come visit, don't even reply.

    2. When she tells you she wants to sell you pictures first, don't even reply.

    3. If she's overly accommodating when you set up a date, she'll let you get to the hotel and then she'll start with the "can you send me $40. I need gas money". Don't reply.

    4. But everything might work out great, too. Don't ever send any money in advance. The worst that's going to happen is you drive somewhere and get stood up.

    The reason you don't reply is that you don't get engaged in conversation where she starts to threaten you (exposing you) if she has any piece of info that can reveal your identity.

  15. #7071

    Intel on BrightBabe??

    She's from Baltimore and we had a date set up for Thursday and we are still texting but she blocked on the site. She's been on there since 2021 and the reason she said she blocked "sorry, I just don't see a point in keeping each other when I have your number and know you more than a profile on a site" I can't post her account but she's 22 brunette. Am I being scammed LOL?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape