Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4897
-
07-24-23 07:05 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 285I got ghosted top. I think she's playing games.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 19:27 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 396Woodside
Anyone met up with her?
Buddy tried last week and got ghosted when he https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...h/138681132116.
-
07-23-23 13:01 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 2788Danni or Candy or?
Ok, OK, so who has dated this girl Candy or Danni?
Have seen her ads for while but prices always looked a bit GPS and the distinct warning "no bb" is a non-starter as CBJ is absolutely the worst!
She says 98% come back for more? LOL.
Adverts as Candy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/056209267045
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2793152-Super+Sexy+Fun+Girl+CANDY+BJ+Queen.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977
Adverts as Danni.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...y/503741460977
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2784397-Cum+See+Why+98+Cum+Back+For+More.
Wonder if she is on any of the SB sites?
-
07-20-23 08:37 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 842Dover
I am going back maybe at least four / five + years ago.
Originally Posted by DDP9999
[View Original Post]
So I did my double DD's when whe was in Dover. Came up with two other numbers and her social media info.
Well she had a tar roll boyfriend, there were women writing shit on her FB page bashing her, threating her was funny as hell. I don't
Have the link in this pc to that page or remember her last name. But if I recall correctly this guy had wife and kid (s), it was brutal. She may may had one as well. But.
She / they were scamming somewhat them and then escaluated. There were discussion on here (Dover) back then as well. She was listed on BP. So she has been around for sometime.
I decided to set something up, but backed out when I was doing my recon and spotted (confirmed with the FB pictures) him watching the room. She look enticing, but zebra never looses it's stripes.
-
07-19-23 21:12 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 285Holly
Her ads say 160 hh and 250 hr. I told her I could do 120 for hh and 2 even for the hour and that's the best I will do. A few hours later I get a one word text that said cool. So I'm taking thar as a yes. The real problem is I'm not even sure if it was her. When I looked at my call filter after I got the text, the name Edgar from west Chester PA came up. Thar was the only response I've got since then. I think it's his phone so he's running the show. So it looks like this monkey is going to another show and leave her alone.
Originally Posted by Savage302
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 21:03 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 126Review on Ariel needed
Anyone check out this hottie in Elkton yet? She goes by Ariel. Any information on her out there?
-
07-19-23 20:36 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 126Overpriced
One thing I do know she's overpriced and won't budge. Though I have seen her in person while visiting another girl at a nearby hotel as they were roommates. She's attractive and was pretty nice in our brief interaction.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:11 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 202Heather / Holly
Sadly you never know which girl you will get because she do anyone of those things you talk about, I would rather have someone I know will be good every time, but that is hard to find.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:04 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 285Link doesn't open
The link you posted doesn't open. I did hear from someone, but I'm not sure if it was really her. I reached out to her earlier about her prices to see if we could work something out. I get a one word text that said cool. But when I got the text, my call filter had a mans name. Not Holly! So it looks to me like there's a guy in the mix. She did have another number on some previous ads. I just may leave that one be. I may have just turned 27, but I'm not slow.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 19:37 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 819Talked about. Mixed reviews
She goes by Holly, I believe, or Heather, sometimes. I think I have her on sm as Holly. Has had many mixed reviews, couple good, couple rip-offs, etc. Always YMMV with this DAMB hobby. IF you proceed, do so with caution.
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Unlike that other one , search results on the boards came up with quite a bit, including THIS one: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7289-Escort-Reports&p=5233164&highlight=Holly#post5233164Last edited by PPJones; 07-19-23 at 19:40. Reason: Added link to previous review
-
07-19-23 17:56 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 285What's her story?
I reached out to this one but haven't heard anything back yet. She looks really good, and is on 896 which is not far from me. Anybody know anything about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...t/630315733351
-
07-19-23 17:50 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 285I'm still figuring things out on the site.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 17:42 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 2788Sorry your luck was not good in doing a search on this site. Was going to suggest the following procedure to help out. HOWEVER, tried doing the search myself and had the same result as you "no results"! That is odd because at least your post should show up since you had Gia in the text, several times. Perhaps this is a site issue or something new? Someone want to point out the issue to Admin?
Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996
[View Original Post]
Searching USA posts - How To
Post # 2651.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5958454.
-
07-19-23 14:31 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 285The funny thing is I did try to search for some reviews of Gia. I couldn't find not one single review. No matter how I put her name in, if I put Gia Delaware or just plain ole Gia, every other name would come up on a post but the name Gia. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Does she go by another name other than Gia? If so, that would explain it. It doesn't really matter to me now. If I had read those reviews I may not have seen her. I don't know how she usually is, but after I cracked my nut, I came home and slept like a baby.
Originally Posted by PPJones
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 13:55 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 204I was a guppy
I was a guppy then. Now, I'm a shark.
Originally Posted by Savage302
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




