High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31305

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vette67  [View Original Post]
    I have had much better luck with p411 than EROS. Less false advertising and fewer before and after weight gain / aging reality checks!!
    Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.

  2. #31304

    Lo

    Anyone seen Lo recently? I see she is advertising for some daytime lunch specials. Curious if she is worth it?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/488550569260

  3. #31303
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you ever want to get off moderation? Why do you think there is a "Report Post" button?

    A2

  4. #31302
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.
    I don't know where these girls get in their head they can charge these rates. More attractive latinas will go half their price.

  5. #31301

    Where do they get these prices

    Hey guy's.

    I don't know if any of you have called or had a dream with this new one, new to me anyway. Don't remember seeing this girl before a couple of days ago. Called to get donation rates and they were quoted as 240/350 / 500 !

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/854191420336

    Called on one of my other lines and got quoted 200/300 / 450.

    Maybe next time I call it will go down another 50 $ or so.

  6. #31300

    They're all sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    Seen her within the last 2 months or so. Always my favorite go to girl for years now comms are sketchy. Damn the last few times I got a time and no show.
    Same experience here.

  7. #31299
    With all respect, this ad looks quite fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  8. #31298
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151
    I feel like every ad that includes their Snapchat info is fake. Normally when I see that, I move on to the next one.

  9. #31297

    Stay away

    This one promises Roses only for services, only to hit you with the send me a cashapp for her apartment number. West side Apartment Complex.

    https://callescort.org/941-688-0151

  10. #31296

    Ericka

    She does BBFS. So lets stop all the bs. If donations are right. Backdoor is Wide open. Really tight, I know from past dreams.

  11. #31295
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this would've helped you or not but if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to tell how she would look in person based off of Sandman's post, #28775, which is found in this subforum. She looked too old for my taste, judging from those pictures, so I never booked her. But those rates seem pretty solid for someone like her.
    I don't see the big deal. If she does bare or not. The ones that know know she does. That one pic looks like she just took a full load.

  12. #31294
    Don't hit up this girl unless you want to wait a couple hours to get the address only to have her ask if I brought a raincoat. $100 BBBJ cim for those that don't care about my next sentence. She was high in on candy and almost fell sleep stranding up while trying to change the music on the TV.

    How do you boomers have so much time and energy to waste? I'll happily pay for the Elsa's of the world to avoid this again, don't care if you think I'm ruining the culture by paying high prices for quality and reliable dreams.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/353543771606

  13. #31293

    Wait, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBaldOne9  [View Original Post]
    Is she still missing a headlight?
    Did she have an implant pop?

  14. #31292

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBaldOne9  [View Original Post]
    Is she still missing a headlight?
    Sounds like you are missing the other one.

  15. #31291

    Location??

    I saw a past post by another monger about la quinta on Lenoir locking doors or something of that sort? Was that a temporary thing or is that hotel a no go now? Asking because something caught my eye around those parts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape