Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 746 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 11178
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7818
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?
    There has been extensive posting on this recently, including from me. A major concern is the use of free online tools for facial recognition. This is a very real threat of the POT learning your identity IRL. I have doctored photos such that they do not register in that software / on those sites as having a face on them. You can test this for yourself before you send it to the POT.

    If they are not satisfied w / that, I recommend moving on. There is a lot of kitty out there to chase, you don't need the ones who aren't going to cooperate.

    Follow all the other rules that have long been mentioned. Never use a photo that has appeared anywhere on the web linked to your IRL identity. That prevents successful tineye type searches, but does not avoid the facial rec.

  2. #7817

    Dealing with face pic requests?

    I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?

  3. #7816
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know one could get a safe clean (not back alley) procedure for cash payment with no I'd required.

    The plan b tabs before is a great suggestion.
    Doctors are always happy to get paid in cash.

  4. #7815
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

    Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

    Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

    Plus we share a medical plan.

    Thoughts?
    Usually not covered under insurance. Paid 1700 20 years ago. Load volume decreased but well worth the piece of mind.

  5. #7814

    Physical Hiding

    So I had the big V several years ago, and I was able to hide it from the SO.

    First I'm no gym rat, but I go often enough to stay in shape, so the SO knows this. When I had the operation, it was a out patient procedure. They gave a local snip snip and I was out of the office in like 20 minutes. They applied some liquid bandage over the spot and that was that. Now, the local wore off over night, but they did give pain killers for the next several days. You only need about one day or two to get over the initial pain.

    So how did I hide it from the SO? That's were the gym came into play. My walking funny for a couple of days was a "pulled groin muscle"! She just laughed about and told me I should take it easy for the week or two.

    I did go through my insurance, but all the insurance is through my job, so she never sees the charges. Or like mentioned you can go out of pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

    Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

    Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

    Plus we share a medical plan.

    Thoughts?

  6. #7813

    Thanks for the suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak to the physical hiding of the vasectomy.

    Insurance. Don't use it, pay cash (or money order or cashiers check, or however you can do it electronically but discreetly).

    Plan B. Keep your own stash on hand, have her swallow it before you have sex. Kinda kills the mood, but it's a potential solution. $8 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.
    Didn't know one could get a safe clean (not back alley) procedure for cash payment with no I'd required.

    The plan b tabs before is a great suggestion.

  7. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

    Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

    Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

    Plus we share a medical plan.

    Thoughts?
    I can't speak to the physical hiding of the vasectomy.

    Insurance. Don't use it, pay cash (or money order or cashiers check, or however you can do it electronically but discreetly).

    Plan B. Keep your own stash on hand, have her swallow it before you have sex. Kinda kills the mood, but it's a potential solution. $8 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.

  8. #7811

    Question: how difficult is it to hide a vasectomy?

    Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.

    Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.

    Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.

    Plus we share a medical plan.

    Thoughts?

  9. #7810

    Personal hygiene

    I have not experienced a SB who had this issue. I have had a couple who weren't fresh in the p* department, I think this is a rule-out for me.

    I wonder about this reverse preference. I have had 2-3 POTs who specifically said they wanted their SD manscaped. Now, I have been natural forever, as most have I'd wager. If I suddenly needed to get shaved, would my warden not think this was something notable? And wonder why? Therefore, I would never consider such a thing. Those were rule-outs also. So those POTs can just skip the ca. 40% of guys in the bowl who are married.

  10. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

    But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

    I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

    I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

    -RanMan

    PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!
    LOL been there before. Just had an OC baby w this. You'd think she was all cleaned up since she hosted. Probably had just woken up. It's also typically either high rotation girls or the hippie types.

  11. #7808

    Hot Girls w / BO

    Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

    But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

    I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

    I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

    -RanMan

    PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!

  12. #7807

    How fun

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.
    Does she allow CIP?

  13. #7806

  14. #7805

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-db8723e55799

    Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.

  15. #7804

    Any info on this SB. Victoria4332


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape