Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5333
-
08-10-23 14:05 #3788Senior Member

Posts: 147Options
As an occasional visitor to Toledo, I consider Sky on South Byrne Road to be the best reliable option.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 20:06 #3787Senior Member

Posts: 132Confused
Yes I am confused on what place is called what and their names.
South Byrne Rd.
S McCord Rd.
Secor Rd.
You would like to know which one is in, which location and which one. You guys thinks the best going to be in Toledo this weekend and would like to try one out. There's also one called Phoenix if anybody knows anything about it. Thank you in advance. You can PM me if you would like.
-
08-09-23 07:54 #3786Senior Member

Posts: 334Asian Lucky
Now I remember, husband and wife foot massage place. Which is why I'm wondering if it's now something brand new and under new management now called Asian Lucky.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 22:07 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 779Asian Lucky
Was a husband and wife operation. They used to have a groupon offer. I walked in to inquire once. Gross filthy pig sty. That was a few years ago. I walked out.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 11:37 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 1019New spa
There's a place there already called Sole Foot Massage south end of the building from House of Meats.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 09:55 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 334Asian Lucky Massage
Has anyone checked out this place? It says grand opening but I believe it's been there a while but I could be wrong. Perhaps under new management?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/732732589011
-
08-05-23 15:18 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 330Yg old Sun
Are there any decent reports of Yg? I was there and drew Mikki a couple months ago. Pm if you'd like. I appreciate it.
-
08-04-23 05:57 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 167Park at the bakery.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 20:51 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 106Lees was closed when I went at least the back door was locked so went to sky. I rolled the dice and Shasha walked in. Shower was soso everything after was awesome. She's natural and they're big. After we had our fun she introduced me to the other two one being Anna which I saw before. Sonny caught my attention. She's Tiny and a lot older than the other two but still an awesome lineup run mongers don't walk to see them.
Originally Posted by Scotty66
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 22:00 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 76Reports. Sky and Lee's
I recently visited Sky, and saw Anna. I had seen Candy on a previous visit. Anna was excellent. Shayla and Sonny were also there that day, introducing themselves before I left. Shayla looks like she'd be a lot of fun as well.
Originally Posted by NeedSome55
[View Original Post]
Also visited Lee's, and saw Nana. No TS, and not sure if there is one there or not (it was my first visit). Nana was excellent as well. Set 1 hour charge and tip down once in the room, and everything went well from there. I noticed the Lee's sign on the building is no longer there, and a sign in the room said Tranquility Spa, but it looked a bit dated. Not sure if they are changing names or not.
-
07-24-23 20:08 #3778Regular Member

Posts: 8Candy Gone
Candy is on vacation at sky. Anyone have intel on new girls?
-
07-23-23 00:22 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 1674An even worse place than Melon. There is residential way too close. People get pissing, cops do little, you end up with your mug or at least car, all over social media.
Originally Posted by Screammy
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 15:11 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 332Secor, next to Unlimited Bakery. Used to be a flower shop.
Originally Posted by OldeBones
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 12:11 #3775Regular Member

Posts: 18Where at
Where's this at?
Originally Posted by Screammy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 15:48 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 332Massage by bakery.
I went to the new place today. I absolutely had no issues getting extras and lady made the first move. I walked in, and maybe we got the same lady, mid aged (hard to guess her age since Asians age so well) Her name is Mia. I paid 70 for an hour and she asked "that's it? I tipped another 50 and she smiled. I undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist. When she came back, it took her within a couple minutes to remove the towel and put my hand under her shirt. She did want to finish me off quickly but I told her to take her time. She was good with that and her hands explored everywhere. At the 45 min mark, I couldn't stand it any longer and told her to finish me. She gave me a HE, cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a water, couple pieces of candy and walked me out. Overall experience, she was attractive but not hot, great body, massage was good, not great, awesome HE. I'll go back again. I did hear another woman's voice while I was in the room but didn't see her. Maybe there are multiple women working.











Reply With Quote





