Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 647 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7042
    Xcvxxx,

    Yeah my bad, I gave her a good review from months ago. (when I saw her) I also attempted to go see her again myself and I was disappointed. I didn't make it past the parking lot and this was the first time I actually went to her. It's been about 6 months since I seen her last. Pm me when you get the chance.

  2. #7041

    Heather

    You can say what you want been seeing Heather North Myrtle area on and off for going on 4 years never gaffed yes rules sexy clean beautiful can be a night owl but does call you back and will keep day appointments my 2 ents capeman.

  3. #7040

    Skittles

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    I'm about over the game here. I've got one more on the hit list. Skittles. Anyone care to share any details on experience with her? Most seniors here know I'm more than happy to do the same. Tia.
    She is real. She came up to see me about 5-6 weeks ago. She had someone with her in the parking lot for a 1st time meet. She is 100 the girl in the pics. I didn't care for the smell of cigarettes on her; but everything else was fantastic. No signs of demons. Hope it stays that way for a while.

  4. #7039

    Met up with Jade but was disappointed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...v/755430005711

    He bed sheets had blood and she had blood on her hands. She needed to brush her teeth and her dog wouldn't stop barking.

  5. #7038

  6. #7037

    Skittles

    I'm about over the game here. I've got one more on the hit list. Skittles. Anyone care to share any details on experience with her? Most seniors here know I'm more than happy to do the same. Tia.

  7. #7036

    Lets have some fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    I'm supposed to see her this weekend Ill report back.

  8. #7035

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last August, I'd avoid, she doesn't do ANYTHING! Only a Covered BJ, she won't even touch Dick without a condom.
    With his assessment.

  9. #7034

    Old school class

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkyDinky  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this one for some time. She finally opened up incalls. Rates a little high but I think she maybe worth it if I don't have to deal with any issues outside of what I came for. Any info would help. Thanks guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/457887970938
    I saw her last August, I'd avoid, she doesn't do ANYTHING! Only a Covered BJ, she won't even touch Dick without a condom.

  10. #7033

    Old school class. Any info? Safe or a No go?

    Had my eye on this one for some time. She finally opened up incalls. Rates a little high but I think she maybe worth it if I don't have to deal with any issues outside of what I came for. Any info would help. Thanks guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/457887970938

  11. #7032

    Any INFO

    Why'all have any INFO on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/624479089610

  12. #7031

    Big time ROB

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/823350969858

    Any info on this one looks pretty good. About to set something up.
    I can verify, just got away in time before boy friend got a hold of me. Close call.

  13. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCorvette73  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM. Did you get it?
    Yes but I am looking for younger version no more than 30 years. Thanks for the help. I did find one. That will be good. Now I just need to find a back up just in case.

  14. #7029

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate??
    Yeah the pictures are pretty accurate. What you see in the pics are what you'll get in person. It's been over 6 months since I've seen her and she's not like most girls and posting pics from years ago. "Jade" pics are good to go!

  15. #7028

    Helping out your Dad.

    Quote Originally Posted by King123  [View Original Post]
    Man she had the perfect body for my dad. Yes I am looking for a provider with a body like her but with good service for my dad. I have 2 weeks to find a girl with nice ass and medium size boobs. My dad is coming for visit. So I want him to leave with smile on his face. I guess I will have to expand my search out side myrtle beach. Thank you for the help everyone
    Sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape