Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10240
-
07-24-23 05:29 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 611Nikki
Agree me to.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 20:15 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 602Not sure if this is a BS review or not, neither me or 3 of my friends could get ahold of this girl. Crickets.
Originally Posted by GambianRoots
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 00:36 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 645I've had my eye on her for a minute (those tits look amazing). I never pulled the trigger because I couldn't tell if she was real or not.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 01:26 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 271Kitty
Met up with Kitty a few days ago. Safe quiet location. Got in and comfortable. CBJ and a few positions until I finished. I wasn't thrilled about the CBJ part, given in the ad it says CIM. I asked where I could finish and she said "in the bag". Other than that disappointment, she's a nice older woman, big tits and snug kitty.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 23:35 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 702Ms. Staxxx
Anyone seen her before, nothing came up with her name or google search def looking thic.
https://callescort.org/856-363-0150
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/284123217464
-
07-20-23 00:11 #7490Senior Member

Posts: 45Redz Nikki. Millville
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/043379147129
Finally hooked up with this petite spinner. Arranged a meet at her apartment in Millville. I told her in advance I wanted anal which she agreed. Damage was 1. 6.
She was quick to get undressed. I sucked on her perky pierced titties while she stroked my cock until nice and hard. She went down & gave me a great BBBJ. Lots of spit and slobber. I first laid her down on the bed and got on top for mish. She such a small thing. Her pussy is nice and tight. I asked her to get on all fours for the main event. This chick is wild. No lube. She just spit on her hand and put her fingers in her ass. She guided my cock in and I pounded away. Fucking amazing tight little ass.
I'd definitely go back for more. She's a sweet girl. Nice conversation. No drama.
-
07-19-23 17:10 #7489Senior Member

Posts: 641You are right. Good catch.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 16:40 #7488Senior Member

Posts: 46Check your Google search again. That ad is associated with 0032 not 0320. Google will do that when it can't find a direct link.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 09:45 #7487Senior Member

Posts: 46I googled her number and came up with nothing as well. Also spoke to her on the phone. Definitely not a pimp.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 09:28 #7486Senior Member

Posts: 641An ad tied to it.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 20:18 #7485Senior Member

Posts: 727Can't find that
Googled the number and can't find it tied to anything. Interested in how you tied it. I don't doubt it, but I came up empty.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 15:44 #7484Senior Member

Posts: 641Her phone # is tied to previous ads of ladies who are not her = pimp.
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 13:57 #7483Senior Member

Posts: 46Blonde Carly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...f/115166362435
Anyone see this new addition with a tight ass and nice bolt-ons?
She only has a couple pics and not much on description. Nice little body though.
Any experiences would be great if you can share.
-
07-18-23 12:49 #7482Regular Member

Posts: 11Link?
How can I find her?
Originally Posted by DuceMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 06:42 #7481Senior Member

Posts: 46If you ever. Nikki
Care to include link or photo?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






