Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 682 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 10220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7490

    Redz Nikki. Millville

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/043379147129

    Finally hooked up with this petite spinner. Arranged a meet at her apartment in Millville. I told her in advance I wanted anal which she agreed. Damage was 1. 6.

    She was quick to get undressed. I sucked on her perky pierced titties while she stroked my cock until nice and hard. She went down & gave me a great BBBJ. Lots of spit and slobber. I first laid her down on the bed and got on top for mish. She such a small thing. Her pussy is nice and tight. I asked her to get on all fours for the main event. This chick is wild. No lube. She just spit on her hand and put her fingers in her ass. She guided my cock in and I pounded away. Fucking amazing tight little ass.

    I'd definitely go back for more. She's a sweet girl. Nice conversation. No drama.

  2. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    Check your Google search again. That ad is associated with 0032 not 0320. Google will do that when it can't find a direct link.
    You are right. Good catch.

  3. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    An ad tied to it.
    Check your Google search again. That ad is associated with 0032 not 0320. Google will do that when it can't find a direct link.

  4. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Googled the number and can't find it tied to anything. Interested in how you tied it. I don't doubt it, but I came up empty.
    I googled her number and came up with nothing as well. Also spoke to her on the phone. Definitely not a pimp.

  5. #7486
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Googled the number and can't find it tied to anything. Interested in how you tied it. I don't doubt it, but I came up empty.
    An ad tied to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails asasasasasasasa.jpg‎  

  6. #7485

    Can't find that

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Her phone # is tied to previous ads of ladies who are not her = pimp.
    Googled the number and can't find it tied to anything. Interested in how you tied it. I don't doubt it, but I came up empty.

  7. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...f/115166362435

    Anyone see this new addition with a tight ass and nice bolt-ons?

    She only has a couple pics and not much on description. Nice little body though.

    Any experiences would be great if you can share.
    Her phone # is tied to previous ads of ladies who are not her = pimp.

  8. #7483

    Blonde Carly

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...f/115166362435

    Anyone see this new addition with a tight ass and nice bolt-ons?

    She only has a couple pics and not much on description. Nice little body though.

    Any experiences would be great if you can share.

  9. #7482

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuceMe  [View Original Post]
    Care to include link or photo?
    How can I find her?

  10. #7481

    If you ever. Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    If you ever met Nikki from Millville, better take a shot before she disappears. If you know, then you know.
    Care to include link or photo?

  11. #7480
    Gentleman007,

    Thoughts on Melissa? Spoke to her and rates are a bit higher than I would expect but if the service is good and she's into it then it would be worth I'm sure.

  12. #7479
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentSmith1  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is?

    Our old friend from Vineland?

    If so I am glad she is back in the game?

    Looks like her but can't be sure?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/070471233420
    Shits about to get medieval with redz! Put a gag ball in her mouth and pound away that little ass.

  13. #7478

    Maybe "Fiesty Freaky Red Head"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it could be her. Post 6567. I call her Jessica, but she didn't use a name in her ad at Christmas when I saw her. Not sure BTW. Very pretty. Reported odor but not when I saw her. When I visited her, she smelled just like candy. I binge banged her between Christmas and New Years. iDK, thee times that week. A little pricey if I recall at $$ for the half. Worth that ss price to me if I was in Jersey. 007 knows her from AC. She likes it from the back

  14. #7477

    If you.

    If you ever met Nikki from Millville, better take a shot before she disappears. If you know, then you know.

  15. #7476

    Young redhead hottie


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape