Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 40443
-
08-18-23 00:19 #39273Senior Member

Posts: 145Lindon
Anyone know what happened at Lindon or Eden yesterday? Bust or something worse? CSI was even there between 10 am and 2 pm.
-
08-17-23 21:06 #39272Senior Member

Posts: 274Mia
Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Bumbai
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
08-17-23 14:13 #39271Senior Member

Posts: 141Skills
Yessah. She seems to take pride in her throat work.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-23 00:17 #39270Senior Member

Posts: 978Miaa has some of the best dick sucking skills.
Originally Posted by Bumbai
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-23 12:21 #39269Senior Member

Posts: 141Sarah = Miaa
Sarah and Miaa are the same person.
-
08-11-23 21:14 #39268Senior Member

Posts: 1645DSL Miaa yessah blessah
Braddah XYZ808,
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
Talk to me. Hit me up via DM. Please. RE: Miaa DSL. Mahalo in advance.
H.
-
08-10-23 19:42 #39267Senior Member

Posts: 1185Last time I asked for Sarah and Miaa was the one that was there and said she's the only one.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-23 11:59 #39266Senior Member

Posts: 1033Miaa no longer solo?
Seen Miaa a few times in the past at CC and at the apt by Don Quijote but each time she was working by herself. Haven't seen her in a while so I Texted the number and asked who's available today. I was told Jenny and Sarah. Tried searching but couldn't find any info on these girls. Anyone seen either of them recently?
-
07-27-23 20:07 #39265Regular Member

Posts: 14Appreciate the info, found your post sounds disappointing probably won't try this place out.
Originally Posted by Azngy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 12:19 #39264Senior Member

Posts: 59I did a review in the 'Bedpage' thread, under the title Ayumi. 4 hands will be double everything, I didn't partake.
Originally Posted by JohnPuffy808
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 05:19 #39263Senior Member

Posts: 301Blue star phone foul up
After I couldn't contact bs by phone I made an appt at lb. After lb I drove to bs to find out what's going on with their phone. Mama said that someone forgot to pay the phone bill. I cannot say anymore any more. This is bs. Rog.
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 21:11 #39262Senior Member

Posts: 793It's usually HF +Tip for each pair of hands.
Originally Posted by JohnPuffy808
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 17:34 #39261Senior Member

Posts: 301Blue star
Rog has not been to blue star for al long while. Tried to make phone call but got "number is restricted. " can someone help out an old man who needs his aches and pains relieved. Please pm this old man new phone number.
Help me, I'm aching really bad. Rog.
-
07-26-23 13:40 #39260Regular Member

Posts: 14Price for 4 hands?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23002385.html
Wondering if anyone sampled this place?
And if anyone can give me an idea how much 4 hands is going to run me?
Usually just go for one on ones but have been thinking about trying out somewhere for 4 hands.
-
07-21-23 15:53 #39259Senior Member

Posts: 383Peeps
Had 2 people eat or smoking by the back door on a stool or Asian squat. Hard to tell in the fraction of a second driving by, need to pay attention to traffic in that road.
Originally Posted by Mike4346
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





