Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 733 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9343

    Afternoon fun with Celine

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../sexylatina333. READ HER REVIEWS

    I enjoyed myself with her yesterday afternoon a small tiny little Latina / Native American Hottie, She probably only weighs about 90 pounds in her 4'11" frame. Everything is played safe with a cover, it took a few minutes to break her Tight Seal Below because she's so small. I got to shower after I got me real good. She said she will come back next month for a week. She's a dancer at the Crazy Horse 3 off W. Russell Rd, in Las Vegas my Original Sweet Home.

    Make sure you get some of her next month, I will a few more times for-sure.

    Later man.

  2. #9342

    Spot on about Sophia.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/SophiaKaylee

    I got to TAP that nice thick woman about two months ago thanks to Jasmine, He's right about the language barrier is a little difficult but she makes it up in the ASS Department, if a hot Venezuelan woman is on your bucket list here is yr chance. (Good report below).

    Have fun men.

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Sophia for the first time, she's sharing a unit with Jasmine. Honestly I was a little sad Jasmine wasn't available and my schedule didn't connect with hers, but it was nice to briefly see her when I came in. Let's see what can I say about Sophia, she didn't speak a lot of English so there was some confusion in our communication and it was a little frustrating to the point that I was going to leave, but Jasmine was there to smooth things out even though she was busy herself LOL. First off Sophie is tall it felt like she was 6 ft but it could be the heels. She had a sexy right dress on and hers curves were amaking (True Venezuelan) and her ass was huge. I try to stay away from providers with big ass only because I'm not a big guy if you know what I mean LOL, her pictures does not do her ass justice. Her ass was huge and in doggy I've never seen anything like it and squeezing with light slapping was awesome. Her tits was huge too, probably G's, I was able to suck and squeeze them and it was very soft. Her body was nice and tight no fat at all minus her ass LOL. She started off with a nice CBJ, she let me suck on her tits and rub a little of her clit. Moved to missionary for a bit then to doggy my favorite part of the session. It was a good session and she was nice, I may repeat again if Jasmine not available again or if Jasmine has other friends I would like to sample them before having another session with Sophia. Don't get me wrong Sophia was great but I didn't get a connection on this session, who knows maybe if I see her again the connection might be there. Have fun with Sophia, you bigger guys will appreciate her big ass I'm sure LOL.

  3. #9341

    EeeBee Journey

    So, I spelled EB this way for search reasons. Made my appointment, went through her screening process (totally painless) and made my way into Waikiki. She met me in the lobby, we hugged and she brought me upstairs to her room. We chatted a little while she helped me shower, getting the main places for me. After that was a whirlwind of excitement. In a nutshell, she's a bundle of energy, and if you eat, I mean, treat her right, you'll have unlocked the doors to her kingdom. A great kisser, a fantastic lover, a BBBJ beyond compare. Her rim work is an art. So much so that I'm not sure who enjoyed it more. She's a ninja with the cover too, because it got slipped on before FS, but I'm not sure when.

    I'm a one and done guy, so we filled out my time with a thorough massage. When she started rubbing me, I got the feeling that she was just kling time before round two, but she picked up on my signs that that was t happening and shifted gears on the massage. One thing that I can say for certain is that 1 hour is definitely not enough. Her pictures are accurate, but she has changed her hair style. She was a hawt little vision when I saw her at first in the lobby, and I loved roaming my hands l over her body during our time together.

  4. #9340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by TLinks  [View Original Post]
    Had a great night with Lulu tonight. She has changed locations again.
    Would like to know where is her new location?. Thanks.

  5. #9339

    Lulu

    Had a great night with Lulu tonight. She has changed locations again.

  6. #9338

    Sophia

    I went to see Sophia for the first time, she's sharing a unit with Jasmine. Honestly I was a little sad Jasmine wasn't available and my schedule didn't connect with hers, but it was nice to briefly see her when I came in. Let's see what can I say about Sophia, she didn't speak a lot of English so there was some confusion in our communication and it was a little frustrating to the point that I was going to leave, but Jasmine was there to smooth things out even though she was busy herself LOL. First off Sophie is tall it felt like she was 6 ft but it could be the heels. She had a sexy right dress on and hers curves were amaking (True Venezuelan) and her ass was huge. I try to stay away from providers with big ass only because I'm not a big guy if you know what I mean LOL, her pictures does not do her ass justice. Her ass was huge and in doggy I've never seen anything like it and squeezing with light slapping was awesome. Her tits was huge too, probably G's, I was able to suck and squeeze them and it was very soft. Her body was nice and tight no fat at all minus her ass LOL. She started off with a nice CBJ, she let me suck on her tits and rub a little of her clit. Moved to missionary for a bit then to doggy my favorite part of the session. It was a good session and she was nice, I may repeat again if Jasmine not available again or if Jasmine has other friends I would like to sample them before having another session with Sophia. Don't get me wrong Sophia was great but I didn't get a connection on this session, who knows maybe if I see her again the connection might be there. Have fun with Sophia, you bigger guys will appreciate her big ass I'm sure LOL.

  7. #9337

    Jasmine

    Had a session with Jasmine. As usual she is awesome in terms of service. I've known here for a long time and she is the ultimate pro. Of course, some things she won't do and YMMV but she's always a great time for me. She will be going on a trip soon so get it while you can.

  8. #9336

    Soccermom / allycat75

    She will be back in a couple of days. For a quick visit make sure to book ahead of time so you don't miss your chance.

  9. #9335

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHadda  [View Original Post]
    Got an appointment set up too.

    Excited to see how it goes.
    Get ready to be surprised! GL!

  10. #9334

    BriLee Fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/BriLee

    I just had Bri this morning, her ASS does not lie, exactly like her photos and her Instagram posts. Nice round and bubbly.

    I got to play with her in several good positions, she has a girlfriend also, but I didn't have time to tap her this time.

    Have fun with her while she's here.

    Later men.

  11. #9333

    I saw Tiffany Blue. Overall don't recommend.

    TB is a young if not accurate 20 yo blonde white girl. Yes cute but that is it. Overcharges, dead fish, completely no stimuli whatsoever. Kept going limp. L / A / S 8/1/1. Up to you guys, you have been warned. Better selections out there.

  12. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
    Got an appointment set up too.

    Excited to see how it goes.

  13. #9331

    Forgot to mention foodland. OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2  [View Original Post]
    Sup braddah, yeah she charge that much now but if you one old friend she might give one better deal just hit her up. She still look pretty solid and one gem imo. Aloha -Kimo Kealoha Kapiolani Hospital the 3rd Junior.
    I went to FL. Told them I wanted to pay 2019 price for a pound of poke and milk. You know what happened? They laughed at me. How rude of them. We need to boycott providers who increased their donations and FL for increasing their prices! Why should we pay more for the same thing? Am I right or am I right?

  14. #9330
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.

    JB.
    How can they charge more than years ago? Don't they know that we are paying more for gas, food, and other daily necessities? They need to negotiate with the hotel and airlines they are using to charge them the same rate from years ago. Sheesh I can't believe these providers. They should charge the same back in the 80 and 90's.

  15. #9329

    OG's

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.

    JB.
    Sup braddah, yeah she charge that much now but if you one old friend she might give one better deal just hit her up. She still look pretty solid and one gem imo. Aloha -Kimo Kealoha Kapiolani Hospital the 3rd Junior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape