Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 571 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 621 671 1071 1571 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 28177
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19627

    Sicilian barbie

    Anyone seen her yet, can't seem to find any reviews. From the looks of her ad looks like she may be a stripper, all I have gotten was crickets after sending her a text. Saw a post on here a few days ago but no intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/7274772474

  2. #19626

    Latina Scam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/146527265

    Beware. They're using a well-known hotel at Cypress and Westshore in Tampa. They try to get you to go to the hotel and send pictures of the hallway and room to prove you are there. The room is likely empty. They send people to rob you as the room is in the corner of the hotel in a secluded area. Two suspicious characters approached. The s* went down and let's just say I walked away clean. I can't say the same for them. F*.

  3. #19625

    She just OK IMHO

    I saw her a couple years ago when she was in one of the dumpy motels in the casino area on Hillsborough. I thought she was just alright. There's much better out there. I actually saw her twice. I went the first time because some forum members were raving about her bbj. I went and it was just average. I actually bend her over and finished doggy because I knew the BJ wouldn't get the job done. I visited a 2nd time just because of the location convenience and hoping the 1st visit was a one off. It was the same. Just average. Her face is wethered. I mean you can see it in the pics on her ad and those are filtered up LOL but a good body. Just in that area alone I would say Jayde, Ava, Nena and even Nora if she's still around are better options. But to each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know.

    Putting on all these wigs, and doctoring the pictures to make it look like she's 22, is kind of deceptive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138633774/1

  4. #19624
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #19623

  6. #19622

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    I don't know.

    Putting on all these wigs, and doctoring the pictures to make it look like she's 22, is kind of deceptive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138633774/1
    Did you read her ad? It says she's 42, and looks damn good in my opinion.

  7. #19621
    I don't know.

    Putting on all these wigs, and doctoring the pictures to make it look like she's 22, is kind of deceptive.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8138633774/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62c5f990aaf70c6e8dc3b6090edd396f_f.jpg‎  

  8. #19620

    Christina Star

    Saw Christina Star again at her personal incall location in Town & Country is a very pretty Hispanic girl thick and nice curves in all the right places likes to get into the act reaches out to hold her legs while pounding the cat spread Eagle. Highly recommend nice relief that won't break the bank almost got me with her oily handy but held out for an awesome release.

    https://twitter.com/ChristinaSky69

  9. #19619

    Mia: A Blast From the Past

    Hey. She got picked up for a domestic charge a few days ago.

    At least she's still alive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 6.18.45 AM.png‎  

  10. #19618

    Older Latina

    In the mood for older latina, contacted her a few times but I just get a "Hi" has anybody had luck with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...973/8134764261

  11. #19617

    Shine x 3

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHh  [View Original Post]
    I totally second that. She is great and worthy enough. She can be what you want her to be. Best attitude. Seen her multiple times when I'm in town. As you said it gets better every time.
    My friend also had a great visit with her. He said she was passionate and one of the most beautiful women he's seen this way.

  12. #19616

  13. #19615
    Quote Originally Posted by EefTampa  [View Original Post]
    This is a strange one. She's always pregnant and says she loves it. She'll give birth, be gone for a few months, then come back pregnant again (sometimes under a different number). She'll do anything you want though for a reasonable price. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7273253309/1.
    Not sure about that. I've seen Dawn walking a lot, although not recently. She's short, has a huge ass and hips. Reminds me of a pear. But short. Has a limp. She's usually always fat. Some of these pics she looks skinnier, with one fatter (preg?) one.

    I've seen her walking over several years, usually down south of MLK, but the latest was up north of Busch (within the last 4 months). She didn't look anything different body wise than what I see. Always has short assed shorts that half her ass cheeks hang out.

  14. #19614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, happy Friday everbody!

  15. #19613
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Told me the only place my hands or mouth could go were on her tits and no where else, then proceeded to tell me to be careful because her nipple piercings were sensitive and it hurt if I touched them. Why the hell did you get them if they took away the only play toy I could have?
    https://youtu.be/toDRRk_eHL8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape