Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 26668
-
07-21-23 07:15 #19168Banned Member

Posts: 1086Any one try her
Good morning gents. Wondering if anyone here has sampled this beauty?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/075990493787
Inquire.
G2.
-
07-21-23 05:22 #19167Senior Member

Posts: 69I am Greenville guy and I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
Of some Greenville girls if you're willing to share.
Thank you in advance.
-
07-20-23 23:33 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 46Greenville UTR
I love information on a couple UTR's from Greenville. I'm working right up the street.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 21:24 #19165Shill account for a chick named Milan ignore all posts

Posts: 4Utr
Senior members only?
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:49 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 499I know of two under the radar girls in Greenville.
Originally Posted by Arish
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 16:53 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 64Maya
Quick report. A while back I asked for any info on Maya. Crickets here on the forum. So I TOFTT and scheduled a half hour. CBJ $200 was all that was had. She's very enthusiastic, but a little pricey. She wanted $300 for FS, but I wasn't interested. She's the person in the pics. A little less touched up, but she's actually pretty cute. I might consider repeating if there weren't so many good options in GR.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/026348834967
-
07-20-23 16:52 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 64Maya
Quick report. A while back I asked for any info on Maya. Crickets here on the forum. So I TOFTT and scheduled a half hour. CBJ $200 was all that was had. She's very enthusiastic, but a little pricey. She wanted $300 for FS, but I wasn't interested. She's the person in the pics. A little less touched up, but she's actually pretty cute. I might consider repeating if there weren't so many good options in GR.
-
07-20-23 16:49 #19161Senior Member

Posts: 53I tried to set something up with her a couple months ago, but she asked for a photo I'd and something with my name on it, and I just don't do that. Not knocking her for the precautionary policy, but unfortunately it wasn't going to work. I should've seen her from the days of the boards, or wish a ref would do the trick.
Originally Posted by Gunnerbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 15:36 #19160Senior Member

Posts: 397Greenville
I have been spending a lot of time in Greenville lately for work and it looks like it will not stop for a while. Didn't someone post about a provider in Greenville?
-
07-20-23 15:05 #19159Senior Member

Posts: 60Would agree with this. Good looking, in shape blond. Expensive at the time but now in line with today's prices.
Originally Posted by Bbuzze
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 14:24 #19158Regular Member

Posts: 5Bbbj
Looking for BBBJCIM around Grandville area.
-
07-20-23 14:02 #19157Regular Member

Posts: 6Hott and Wett
Set up a date with her earlier this week, I've been trying to get in contact with her in the mornings but she's hard to get ahold of. She's just like in her photos, thick and has a nice ass and tits, late 20's early 30's. Took me to her basement where she stays, fairly clean but still sketchy as basements usually go. Got right to business, she stripped naked, put the condom on then started with a CBJ. Doggy then missionary to finish it off, overall pretty good experience. She's very friendly, chatted for a bit before leaving. Would definitely recommend and would visit again. 100 for ss.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/035619983733
-
07-20-23 06:54 #19156Banned Member

Posts: 1086More options
I may have oversold DJBiker. But just a bit. He's very active.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
But I do have a couple other options you might consider. For FS, if you need an appointment at night but safe, you might consider Jamaican baby. She's youthful. Her photos are accurate and her menu is as posted. She's very quiet so there's no real connection but for $150 half hour it's a bargain.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/538841860627
Also for massage (standard HE) you could consider Cassidy (not Cassidy James). She's a mocha skinned in shape Latina.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/204823369454
And also Brit. For massage. Very attractive blonde beauty.
https://tryst.link/massage/blonde25
Hopefully that provides good options for you.
Partake.
G2.
-
07-20-23 02:01 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 830Many Thanks Gene 2 !!
That's a pretty thorough inventory you provided, I can thank you enough! And for sure I'll be looking at DJBiker's contributions to the forum, sounds like just the sort of content I love to devour!
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 21:09 #19154Senior Member

Posts: 39It has been a few years but my experience with Jennifer Lovin was good. Not a clock watcher and very skilled. She has been around for quite sometime but spends more than half her time out of the country. She use to be very expensive but now the average has moved up and she is worth what she advertises.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
Buz.












Reply With Quote





