Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 1001 1501 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19165
    Shill account for a chick named Milan ignore all posts


    Posts: 4

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    I know of two under the radar girls in Greenville.
    Senior members only?

  2. #19164
    Quote Originally Posted by Arish  [View Original Post]
    I have been spending a lot of time in Greenville lately for work and it looks like it will not stop for a while. Didn't someone post about a provider in Greenville?
    I know of two under the radar girls in Greenville.

  3. #19163

    Maya

    Quick report. A while back I asked for any info on Maya. Crickets here on the forum. So I TOFTT and scheduled a half hour. CBJ $200 was all that was had. She's very enthusiastic, but a little pricey. She wanted $300 for FS, but I wasn't interested. She's the person in the pics. A little less touched up, but she's actually pretty cute. I might consider repeating if there weren't so many good options in GR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/026348834967

  4. #19162

    Maya

    Quick report. A while back I asked for any info on Maya. Crickets here on the forum. So I TOFTT and scheduled a half hour. CBJ $200 was all that was had. She's very enthusiastic, but a little pricey. She wanted $300 for FS, but I wasn't interested. She's the person in the pics. A little less touched up, but she's actually pretty cute. I might consider repeating if there weren't so many good options in GR.

  5. #19161
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerbob  [View Original Post]
    Would agree with this. Good looking, in shape blond. Expensive at the time but now in line with today's prices.
    I tried to set something up with her a couple months ago, but she asked for a photo I'd and something with my name on it, and I just don't do that. Not knocking her for the precautionary policy, but unfortunately it wasn't going to work. I should've seen her from the days of the boards, or wish a ref would do the trick.

  6. #19160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 397

    Greenville

    I have been spending a lot of time in Greenville lately for work and it looks like it will not stop for a while. Didn't someone post about a provider in Greenville?

  7. #19159
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbuzze  [View Original Post]
    It has been a few years but my experience with Jennifer Lovin was good. Not a clock watcher and very skilled. She has been around for quite sometime but spends more than half her time out of the country. She use to be very expensive but now the average has moved up and she is worth what she advertises.

    Good luck.

    Buz.
    Would agree with this. Good looking, in shape blond. Expensive at the time but now in line with today's prices.

  8. #19158

    Bbbj

    Looking for BBBJCIM around Grandville area.

  9. #19157

    Hott and Wett

    Set up a date with her earlier this week, I've been trying to get in contact with her in the mornings but she's hard to get ahold of. She's just like in her photos, thick and has a nice ass and tits, late 20's early 30's. Took me to her basement where she stays, fairly clean but still sketchy as basements usually go. Got right to business, she stripped naked, put the condom on then started with a CBJ. Doggy then missionary to finish it off, overall pretty good experience. She's very friendly, chatted for a bit before leaving. Would definitely recommend and would visit again. 100 for ss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/035619983733

  10. #19156
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    More options

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    That's a pretty thorough inventory you provided, I can thank you enough! And for sure I'll be looking at DJBiker's contributions to the forum, sounds like just the sort of content I love to devour!
    I may have oversold DJBiker. But just a bit. He's very active.

    But I do have a couple other options you might consider. For FS, if you need an appointment at night but safe, you might consider Jamaican baby. She's youthful. Her photos are accurate and her menu is as posted. She's very quiet so there's no real connection but for $150 half hour it's a bargain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/538841860627

    Also for massage (standard HE) you could consider Cassidy (not Cassidy James). She's a mocha skinned in shape Latina.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/204823369454

    And also Brit. For massage. Very attractive blonde beauty.

    https://tryst.link/massage/blonde25

    Hopefully that provides good options for you.

    Partake.

    G2.

  11. #19155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Many Thanks Gene 2 !!

    That's a pretty thorough inventory you provided, I can thank you enough! And for sure I'll be looking at DJBiker's contributions to the forum, sounds like just the sort of content I love to devour!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Typically I would suggest Hunter or Lauren at the Den. However, timing isn't good for either of those paramours. Perhaps you'd enjoy Nola. She's a good GFE provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/410032765630

    If you will be looking Friday between 9 am and 3 pm, then Cassidy James is a thrill you wouldn't want to miss.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    There's another newer option who's been reviewed here but I haven't seen. Her name is Sasha.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    And there's another frequent visitor to GR who also has some positive reviews. Likewise, I've not seen her. Her name is Jennifer.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennifer-lovin

    Hopefully that gets you started on some options. Our best reviewer, DJBiker, may have some articulate and spell binding recommendations to share with you. His ability to communicate the accounts of his episodes is an art form. It's very enjoyable to read. He's a giver that one. We're all blessed to have his ample shadow to live in.

    For AMP Battle Creek is the full service place. For non FS, Milan and her ladies at Just Divine are top notch.

    If you need other recommendations, please feel free to PM me.

    Welcome.

    G2.

  12. #19154
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Have asked before but now that she is posting in gr again for the next month, I hoping someone might have some input or experience they would share regarding Jennifer Lovin. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to pm.

    Thanks.

    CJ.
    It has been a few years but my experience with Jennifer Lovin was good. Not a clock watcher and very skilled. She has been around for quite sometime but spends more than half her time out of the country. She use to be very expensive but now the average has moved up and she is worth what she advertises.

    Good luck.

    Buz.

  13. #19153
    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    I know she is in for, but am unsure of what is allowed to be posted. Charges? Bond amount?
    Yeah I know to but like you not sure what cab share just hoping she's not in there long.

  14. #19152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Jennifer Lovin

    Have asked before but now that she is posting in gr again for the next month, I hoping someone might have some input or experience they would share regarding Jennifer Lovin. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to pm.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  15. #19151
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    Dixie is very selective at this time.

    I seen her a couple weeks back and her paranoia is bad.
    Yeah that sucks last time I seen her it took like an hour to start cause of that but she is so tight and knows how to move hard to stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape