Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11241
-
07-23-23 12:22 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 52Face pics
I've sent face pics that are publicly available on the Internet (LinkedIn). Provides some plausible deniability at least. I don't think there much blackmail going on though. There are much safer and easier scams that can separate suckers from their money on Seeking.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 00:06 #7820Senior Member

Posts: 3339There has been extensive posting on this recently, including from me. A major concern is the use of free online tools for facial recognition. This is a very real threat of the POT learning your identity IRL. I have doctored photos such that they do not register in that software / on those sites as having a face on them. You can test this for yourself before you send it to the POT.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
If they are not satisfied w / that, I recommend moving on. There is a lot of kitty out there to chase, you don't need the ones who aren't going to cooperate.
Follow all the other rules that have long been mentioned. Never use a photo that has appeared anywhere on the web linked to your IRL identity. That prevents successful tineye type searches, but does not avoid the facial rec.
-
07-22-23 20:14 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 78Dealing with face pic requests?
I am very into discretion. I have a few promising prospects request face pics on snap, text or a zoom video call to verify my identity. I told her to wait until we see each other in person for a M&G but she doesn't seem to budge. I feel paranoid about being recorded, having pics saved, get stolen, blackmailed etc. What would or do you guys do?
-
07-21-23 23:58 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 5603Doctors are always happy to get paid in cash.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 23:57 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 5603Usually not covered under insurance. Paid 1700 20 years ago. Load volume decreased but well worth the piece of mind.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 15:15 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 79Physical Hiding
So I had the big V several years ago, and I was able to hide it from the SO.
First I'm no gym rat, but I go often enough to stay in shape, so the SO knows this. When I had the operation, it was a out patient procedure. They gave a local snip snip and I was out of the office in like 20 minutes. They applied some liquid bandage over the spot and that was that. Now, the local wore off over night, but they did give pain killers for the next several days. You only need about one day or two to get over the initial pain.
So how did I hide it from the SO? That's were the gym came into play. My walking funny for a couple of days was a "pulled groin muscle"! She just laughed about and told me I should take it easy for the week or two.
I did go through my insurance, but all the insurance is through my job, so she never sees the charges. Or like mentioned you can go out of pocket.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 14:57 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 183Thanks for the suggestion
Didn't know one could get a safe clean (not back alley) procedure for cash payment with no I'd required.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
The plan b tabs before is a great suggestion.
-
07-21-23 11:47 #7814Senior Member

Posts: 272I can't speak to the physical hiding of the vasectomy.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
Insurance. Don't use it, pay cash (or money order or cashiers check, or however you can do it electronically but discreetly).
Plan B. Keep your own stash on hand, have her swallow it before you have sex. Kinda kills the mood, but it's a potential solution. $8 on Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.
-
07-21-23 10:49 #7813Senior Member

Posts: 183Question: how difficult is it to hide a vasectomy?
Personal situation: SO going through menopause. We have a room mate relationship. No intimacy for months at a time. Previously after we had couple kids, I had brought up the idea of getting snipped but didn't follow through. She didn't say much when I didn't. There was also a breach in my op sec about 5 years ago. She couldn't definitely know anything but suspected something was going on.
Background: I have not dared to experience the pleasure of bb with a SB due to pregnancy concerns. Few weeks ago I had a one night meet on a business trip, things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and I went in without any protection. Next morning she told me it was safe because she just had her period. I still got her a plan b just to be careful. I was sweating bullets till she swallowed it in front of me. Don't want to be in this situation but in the moment, it was fantastic.
Due to personal situation, I am sure a vasectomy now will raise significant eyebrows and suspicion. So I want to get it without her knowing.
Plus we share a medical plan.
Thoughts?
-
07-20-23 17:56 #7812Senior Member

Posts: 3339Personal hygiene
I have not experienced a SB who had this issue. I have had a couple who weren't fresh in the p* department, I think this is a rule-out for me.
I wonder about this reverse preference. I have had 2-3 POTs who specifically said they wanted their SD manscaped. Now, I have been natural forever, as most have I'd wager. If I suddenly needed to get shaved, would my warden not think this was something notable? And wonder why? Therefore, I would never consider such a thing. Those were rule-outs also. So those POTs can just skip the ca. 40% of guys in the bowl who are married.
-
07-20-23 15:48 #7811Regular Member

Posts: 15LOL been there before. Just had an OC baby w this. You'd think she was all cleaned up since she hosted. Probably had just woken up. It's also typically either high rotation girls or the hippie types.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 22:54 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 272Hot Girls w / BO
Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.
But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".
I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.
I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!
-RanMan
PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!
-
07-19-23 11:27 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 67How fun
Does she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 17:50 #7808Regular Member

Posts: 9Info
Any info on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-8e0f9f4b4530
-
07-17-23 17:01 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 99Alexis
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-db8723e55799
Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.












Reply With Quote




