Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #30517

    819 Western. Suspect Girl

    Monica gave the owner my contact info before she left because I'm a great customer so yesterday started getting text I love you come see me baby over and over so I said ok I'll come Friday Morning.

    I get there at 11 am and was greeted bu the most obvious transformer I've ever seen and you could tell by the look on his / her face that I figured it out and said $200 I said yep do you have a woman and response I got was a laugh so I bolted.

    Wasted time heading to Tokyo where they have top Shelf all the time.

  2. #30516

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Asstronot69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Yumi yesterday since she left PD. The spa isn't hard to find. They were working on it when I was there so it was a unique experience of this woman telling me to fuck her harder while Grandpa Handyman was using a nail gun in the hall.

    Yumi has great service. In the face she reminds me of Rae little Black. But her body is a little mom-like, which is fine. These are working girls, not fashion models. We had a table shower in the big shower room (very cool experience). Mamasan in a green bikini came in and talked to Yumi while she was doing nuru all over my body. Mamasan had huge tits and I was thinking about 4 hands the whole time, but I only brought enough for one girl. After the table shower (no tease in the shower) we went back to the room where she gave a lack luster back massage before flipping me over and giving me head. Head was okay, but nothing to write about. She rode me after I was hard. Put her in mish on the side of the table while grandpa was nailing some shit out in the hall. Made for an interesting moment where I know they can hear what's going on inside but you just keep on going. Did k9 and held her arm back like another poster said. She got back on the bed and I finished in the bag in mish. If she didn't leave tomorrow, I would see her again just to nut in her mouth.

    Thanks for the reviews here guys. I like the Asian scene on the south side but wish there was at least something on the north side.
    Was near the area yesterday, so decided to head to Tokyo Spa for first time. Yumi greeted me in a robe and let me to the room. She quoted $$$ and quickly disrobed and led me to the table shower. She undressed and showered thoroughly and then got the nuru gel and started gliding on my back. Wow, what a cool experience, first time. I could feel her clit sliding up and down my back, legs, etc. In the room she immediately asks "Boom boom now?" No, I said, a little massage first. Yes, lack luster, but teasing and rimming were great. Quickly flipped and BBBJ was fine and quickly put the bag on and went multiple positions. Her on top, RCG, mish and finish with K9. Nice girl and very friendly and open to suggestions. Thank you guys and OFCharlie for turning me on to this place. I don't get down to that neck of the woods too often, but well worth the ride and price of admission!

  3. #30515
    I ended with 260 VIP KK one hour and 160 hhr Nana (if the second one does the most basic 10 minute option maybe could be 130?) YMMV depends on who. Plus with only 2-3 girls it is hit and miss if they need to get the door. In Orlando the girls love it- 240 for main one hour girl and 100 for second to come in and out for 15 minutes- but they always have 5 girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    90 min 5 bennys?

  4. #30514
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 819 to see KK again- saw a hot little spinner in the hallway so requested two girls- one hour KK- half hour Nana. Kk did the shower with me bbj (would have rimmed if I wanted- all you have to do is use her translator on phone to request any service). Got back to room where Nana was waiting. Positioned Nana in suck and ride mode- KK kissing and then sit on face. Nana is a pretty 90 pound young spinner with tight butt and natural A breasts (basically none- but I love natural no matter how small). Nana did BJ then cg and rcg: I did not get good view as KK was sliding on my face and then came with her famous warm water show which I enjoy. Once KK came they switched positions and I did mish with KK while eating Nana. The doorbell rang shortly after Nana came (which was about the half hour mark) so she was on her way. Finished the hour sweating with KK- outstanding time!! Nana is new to parlors and I cannot really comment a lot on her normal service because this was a specialized role- did not get a preview of the S&M that she supposedly may offer May need to come back next week for a private just Nana? BTW- KK will accept a bottle of dry red wine; SF.
    Were you there around lunch time yesterday? I walked in and Nana was in a towel and she led me to a room and said to wait. Waited like 20 minutes and could hear KK getting railed in one of the rooms.

  5. #30513

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 819 to see KK again- saw a hot little spinner in the hallway so requested two girls- one hour KK- half hour Nana. Kk did the shower with me bbj (would have rimmed if I wanted- all you have to do is use her translator on phone to request any service). Got back to room where Nana was waiting. Positioned Nana in suck and ride mode- KK kissing and then sit on face. Nana is a pretty 90 pound young spinner with tight butt and natural A breasts (basically none- but I love natural no matter how small). Nana did BJ then cg and rcg: I did not get good view as KK was sliding on my face and then came with her famous warm water show which I enjoy. Once KK came they switched positions and I did mish with KK while eating Nana. The doorbell rang shortly after Nana came (which was about the half hour mark) so she was on her way. Finished the hour sweating with KK- outstanding time!! Nana is new to parlors and I cannot really comment a lot on her normal service because this was a specialized role- did not get a preview of the S&M that she supposedly may offer May need to come back next week for a private just Nana? BTW- KK will accept a bottle of dry red wine; SF.
    Nana is moving to PD tonight. PD website is already updated with new rotation that starts tomorrow. Too bad, but at least you got your double session in one time.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com

  6. #30512

    Glad you went for it

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 819 to see KK again- saw a hot little spinner in the hallway so requested two girls- one hour KK- half hour Nana. Kk did the shower with me bbj (would have rimmed if I wanted- all you have to do is use her translator on phone to request any service). Got back to room where Nana was waiting. Positioned Nana in suck and ride mode- KK kissing and then sit on face. Nana is a pretty 90 pound young spinner with tight butt and natural A breasts (basically none- but I love natural no matter how small). Nana did BJ then cg and rcg: I did not get good view as KK was sliding on my face and then came with her famous warm water show which I enjoy. Once KK came they switched positions and I did mish with KK while eating Nana. The doorbell rang shortly after Nana came (which was about the half hour mark) so she was on her way. Finished the hour sweating with KK- outstanding time!! Nana is new to parlors and I cannot really comment a lot on her normal service because this was a specialized role- did not get a preview of the S&M that she supposedly may offer May need to come back next week for a private just Nana? BTW- KK will accept a bottle of dry red wine; SF.
    Good for you Skip. Was waiting for your post if you went for it. Saw KK again the other night. Same exact script as my previous post which was great the 1st time. Last time was good but it was late and could tell she was tired. Sorry if I threw anybody's rythm off last night. I couldn't stop laughing at what she said after. The rimming and ass play were great again. And after we finished she said I need to do 2 girls next time. One to fuck and the other to play with me from behind. Jesus the face she gave and her hand motion made me lose it. Was hilarious. That being said she said Nana is the one who would do the threeway. Not sure on price, but the 2 highlights for me in hobbying were both threeways. Not sure on Nana's looks, but if I could I would totally go for it. Unfortunately have no free time before KK leaves. Lucky Skip.

  7. #30511
    90 min 5 bennys?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by 819 to see KK again- saw a hot little spinner in the hallway so requested two girls- one hour KK- half hour Nana. Kk did the shower with me bbj (would have rimmed if I wanted- all you have to do is use her translator on phone to request any service). Got back to room where Nana was waiting. Positioned Nana in suck and ride mode- KK kissing and then sit on face. Nana is a pretty 90 pound young spinner with tight butt and natural A breasts (basically none- but I love natural no matter how small). Nana did BJ then cg and rcg: I did not get good view as KK was sliding on my face and then came with her famous warm water show which I enjoy. Once KK came they switched positions and I did mish with KK while eating Nana. The doorbell rang shortly after Nana came (which was about the half hour mark) so she was on her way. Finished the hour sweating with KK- outstanding time!! Nana is new to parlors and I cannot really comment a lot on her normal service because this was a specialized role- did not get a preview of the S&M that she supposedly may offer May need to come back next week for a private just Nana? BTW- KK will accept a bottle of dry red wine; SF.

  8. #30510

    819 Threeway with KK and Nana - 👍

    Stopped by 819 to see KK again- saw a hot little spinner in the hallway so requested two girls- one hour KK- half hour Nana. Kk did the shower with me bbj (would have rimmed if I wanted- all you have to do is use her translator on phone to request any service). Got back to room where Nana was waiting. Positioned Nana in suck and ride mode- KK kissing and then sit on face. Nana is a pretty 90 pound young spinner with tight butt and natural A breasts (basically none- but I love natural no matter how small). Nana did BJ then cg and rcg: I did not get good view as KK was sliding on my face and then came with her famous warm water show which I enjoy. Once KK came they switched positions and I did mish with KK while eating Nana. The doorbell rang shortly after Nana came (which was about the half hour mark) so she was on her way. Finished the hour sweating with KK- outstanding time!! Nana is new to parlors and I cannot really comment a lot on her normal service because this was a specialized role- did not get a preview of the S&M that she supposedly may offer May need to come back next week for a private just Nana? BTW- KK will accept a bottle of dry red wine; SF.

  9. #30509
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiManXXX  [View Original Post]
    Paid via cash app on arrival. Which was great as I've been scammed too many times recently. Instructions were easy and it's an apartment. Two girls were dressed in lingerie upon entrance, Bella grabbed my hand and let me to a dimly lit room. Well-managed and Bella was worth every penny. Tight, very fit, it's the typical massage and flip. I'm pretty sure FS is available but being it was my first time, I didn't press. Highly recommended! Next time, I asking for FS. $80 HH.
    Do you have a site or pics? Otherwise, what's the point of your post?

  10. #30508

    Orange

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her name, or did she match any of the girls on the website? Sounds like one to avoid.

    https://top1spa.com
    I don't think you should avoid her. She has a pretty tight body, big rack and tight little butt and p $$y.

    I don't regret visiting her, would recommend to try once and see for yourself.

    I personally don't like visiting the same MTs multiple times unless she's super hot.

    And I don't see her name in that list on the website.

  11. #30507

    Tokyo spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendler531  [View Original Post]
    First time to a Chinatown spa. Yumi was busy so I went with Judy who happened to be available. I opted for the $$$ service for an hour. She's in early to mid 30's with what felt like man made C, cute face and slightly flabby. The Twitter picture is the real her with makeup on. The licking and Nuru was quiet a treat. She got to a spot that sent strong tingling sensation all over my body that I have never experienced and totally made me extra horny. BBJ and rimming during table shower was amazing, almost cum while she's sucking and fondling my sack. More BBJ after the shower, and exploded in bag pretty quick after CG and Mish. The remaining ten or so minutes she gave me a massage follow by another shower. Her English was not good enough to have any meaningful conversation (but it was fun since I do know a quiet a few Chinese words). She had no problem understood what I wanted. The handyman was working on the facility while I was there as well, it was initially a distraction but became background noise after I got sufficiently horny. Stopped by Little Taipei cafe next door afterward, decent food but I think people running the shop are Cantonese. Will have to try the other restaurant on the plaza next time. Overall a really good experience will definitely repeat.

    A question for Charlie, any Taiwanese girl in the lineups either at Orange or PD /819/ Today anytime soon? Thanks.
    https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

    Like I had previously posted, some girls don't care that their real pics are out there. With this booker, she will always post real pics when girls give their permission. Glad to hear you found Judy's pics to be real and had a good time.

    To answer your question, no I am not aware of a Taiwanese girl coming soon. Taiwanese girls are very rare. I think there have only been 3 within the last year. There is a Vietnamese girl coming next month if you are interested. First Vietnamese girl ever.

  12. #30506

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by CAC7137  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got the name of the young Thai girl at Ozone? She must be in her 20's. She is definitely younger than Cindy who worked at Ozone.
    Her name is Mya. She left about 10 days ago. She is really cute and probably 25 yrs old. Definitely a newbie was a lot of fun. She told me she doesn't know when she is coming back. Cindy is still around but only sees long time regulars. Got to just bang Karly for the next week, she leaves the 27th.

  13. #30505

    Ukrainian Village

    Paid via cash app on arrival. Which was great as I've been scammed too many times recently. Instructions were easy and it's an apartment. Two girls were dressed in lingerie upon entrance, Bella grabbed my hand and let me to a dimly lit room. Well-managed and Bella was worth every penny. Tight, very fit, it's the typical massage and flip. I'm pretty sure FS is available but being it was my first time, I didn't press. Highly recommended! Next time, I asking for FS. $80 HH.

  14. #30504

    Not happening

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Actually, the masseuse's name is Kelly, not Cassie. And I thought she was Chinese, but she's actually Mongolian. Anyway, went to see her again last night and got the same outcome: excellent massage, but no extras. Not even a hint. I thought a quick repeat visit would loosen Kelly up, and I did feel she became more comfortable with me. Alas, however, another strikeout with extras at Happy Feet and Spa.
    I believe I've been to this Happy Feet. There is a similar place on Belmont I go to when I want a legit foot massage / reflexology. In my experience there is no HE available at these types of places. In fact they avoid any hint of it or anything that would lead to it like touching etc. They just do massage.

  15. #30503

    Judy at Tokyo Spa

    First time to a Chinatown spa. Yumi was busy so I went with Judy who happened to be available. I opted for the $$$ service for an hour. She's in early to mid 30's with what felt like man made C, cute face and slightly flabby. The Twitter picture is the real her with makeup on. The licking and Nuru was quiet a treat. She got to a spot that sent strong tingling sensation all over my body that I have never experienced and totally made me extra horny. BBJ and rimming during table shower was amazing, almost cum while she's sucking and fondling my sack. More BBJ after the shower, and exploded in bag pretty quick after CG and Mish. The remaining ten or so minutes she gave me a massage follow by another shower. Her English was not good enough to have any meaningful conversation (but it was fun since I do know a quiet a few Chinese words). She had no problem understood what I wanted. The handyman was working on the facility while I was there as well, it was initially a distraction but became background noise after I got sufficiently horny. Stopped by Little Taipei cafe next door afterward, decent food but I think people running the shop are Cantonese. Will have to try the other restaurant on the plaza next time. Overall a really good experience will definitely repeat.

    A question for Charlie, any Taiwanese girl in the lineups either at Orange or PD /819/ Today anytime soon? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape