Escort Review: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Submit Review
Results 586 to 600 of 1431
-
07-20-23 22:45 #846Senior Member

Posts: 341The booker is using a vietnamese model's photos for Elin bro.
Originally Posted by TheKidFuture1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 12:38 #845Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Veracity
I am shocked that someone is alleging that the pictures of an HYA or CYA is fake. You do realize that the entire geshtalt here is to delude all interested persons (as broadly defined under Section 48) to believing that they are fucking women under 40.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 12:33 #844Senior Member

Posts: 337I'm on her instagram right now and those photos do not exist on it. This is why I can't trust yall with how a girl looks if you guys think that's the same person. Either that or we saw two different people under the same alias. Or we saw the same person, but she gave you a fake IG.
Originally Posted by TheKidFuture1
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 03:51 #843Senior Member

Posts: 186Are my eyes deceiving me? That's literally her LOL they are modelling pics so a bit touched up but I'm telling you that's her plastered with makeup and touched up.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
If I am wrong I am going to get my eyes checked tomorrow lmfao.
-
07-19-23 21:06 #842Senior Member

Posts: 30Its from her Instagram bro.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:28 #841Senior Member

Posts: 341Pictures are not real, can be found on multiple different websites.
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 19:11 #840Senior Member

Posts: 337Those are not her real pics, LOL. They look like her, but definitely not her. Her face is much sharper and she looks more mixed.
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 19:08 #839Senior Member

Posts: 181Pics are of a Chinese DJ
IG is at torixx_c.
Originally Posted by DashingD
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 13:05 #838Senior Member

Posts: 30Can confirm real pics as well as ehhh. Weird vibes. Definitely not a ladyboy though.
Originally Posted by KLoverPanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 23:52 #837Senior Member

Posts: 186FYI, Elin has her real pics on CGLAs website at the moment for those who haven't seen her. I have a review on her if you want to read as well. She's ehhh. LOL.
-
07-16-23 21:28 #836I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Shipping your dollars by the pussy / ship loads to over seas is a question we should ask amourselves.
Deep in my heart, and I mean this, I much rather support people like me. For example, a massage business that is current with the stringent shitty beaurocry. Everyone is certified because they went to the moon and followed the rules got their CMT, posted their information, followed the rules.
Anyone can cheat. Fuck, I think 99% of everyone that comes to Cali is a cheater. They don't follow the rules. They don't care about you. Their pure existence is rob youa.
I just grew a grey hair.
Two branches. He he he. Let the barbarians win. And they will. They will cheat us out of existentes. Like my neighbor, the scum bag. Money money money.
Truth be told. The liars and cheaters are going to ruin it for the rest of us.
$TSLA earnings.
-
07-11-23 19:39 #835I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623You charmer.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 10:05 #834Senior Member

Posts: 1388Angelcheeks
The new Inga looks like she swallowed and ate the old Inga. When I used to regularly give this Russian my home made creampies in her SGV and LA incalls, she barely weighed 100 lbs!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Talk about your cautionary tale of fall from grace. There but for the grace of the baby Jesus go I.
-
07-10-23 02:36 #833Senior Member

Posts: 7261When I first saw the pic she posted of her looking like Fat Russian housewife I was like Damn!
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
Glad, I hit that Russian when she was hella skinny!
-
07-09-23 15:35 #832I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Glory Days
The preceding title says it all. Talk about glory days and now we are here. There was a time when everyone in LA was picking her up to take her out for some good times. I forget but for a holler, 80 dollars, and a room she would be your Slavic, iceberg blue-eyed, sex servant for hours of the day. "Back in school, she could turn all the boy's heads. " When TJinLA talks about the hooker stare I picture little Inga who is not so little anymore. She had some tools that were never developed like a charming personality (Jane). Instead, she got trapped by demons when developing her personality to connect with others may have freed her.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
In the Glory Days, we were hungry men going out to hunt, fight, bleed, slay beasts, and win the damsels' delights. Kiss lots of girls. Wait a minute, these are the glory days. I hope Inga can slay her demons and make back her life.
Otherwise, now we are here. What would Bruce say?
"Think I'm going down to the well tonight And I'm going to drink till I get my fill.
And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it, But I probably will.
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture A little of the glory of, well time slips away.
And leaves you with nothing mister but Boring stories of.
Glory days yeah they'll pass you by.
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye.
Glory days, glory days".










Reply With Quote





