Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    If you had a time machine and could go back to fuck one of LA's favorite Eastern Europeans while in their prime, would you see Glendale Jane or Pasadena Inga?

    Couldn't find any of my pictures of Jane but inserted are some of Inga's. I think I would have to go with Inga because one time I was butt-banging Jane and she had her head tilted back when I looked into her mouth. I thought I was looking down at a sarlacc.

    Does anyone besides Hollywood Guy remember are?
    Why not todays Inga? She looking. She hasn't posted in a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6448.jpg‎  

  2. #830
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Dear God

    At first, I was pissed off and wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at the tempest storm. What is going on? Fuck you! What do you want from me? And the lightning flashed, the thunder roared. Yet, I do not coward.

    I came to terms that I am dumb.

    I know two things.

    Pink pussy is wonderful. And second, I am a dumb pussy lover.

    Fuck the storm. Fuck everything.

    What do you want from me?

    Here is a beautiful Pink pussy God.

    Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   A.jpg‎   Ar.jpg‎  

  3. #829
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Blast from the Past.

    If you had a time machine and could go back to fuck one of LA's favorite Eastern Europeans while in their prime, would you see Glendale Jane or Pasadena Inga?

    Couldn't find any of my pictures of Jane but inserted are some of Inga's. I think I would have to go with Inga because one time I was butt-banging Jane and she had her head tilted back when I looked into her mouth. I thought I was looking down at a sarlacc.

    Does anyone besides Hollywood Guy remember are?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IngaRising.jpg‎   3.gif‎   7.gif‎   10.gif‎   R.jpg‎  


  4. #828
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    God I love when I read a useful post at the end of the day, especially after a less than satisfying junkie on soft white underbelly.
    La LA Land and bullshit. Had to wear my boots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails W.jpg‎  

  5. #827
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    Fuck-tarded. More tits and nips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230628_193530.jpg‎  

  6. #826
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    The perfect end

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    God I love when I read a useful post at the end of the day, especially after a less than satisfying junkie on soft white underbelly.

  7. #825
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Bring them back. Wholly Titties

    Gosh darn,

    If you want me to lose all control, give me tits.

    It is my Kryptonite. But hey, we are a band of boners.

    And I think about all the times of my falling.

    A pair of tits. With nipples. A promise.

    The spirits are using me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pray for me.jpg‎  

  8. #824
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    No joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You know it. Tuto&rium in / with my stem.

    I thought this was the best compliment I've had from another guy as I arrived he said, leave some women for us. Goes to show you can take the man from Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the man..
    What is so funny, is when he says no joke, you know he is being dead serious.

  9. #823
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The vibe I am getting is a non pro Nubian stem major at USC.
    LOL. You know it. Tuto&rium in / with my stem.

    I thought this was the best compliment I've had from another guy as I arrived he said, leave some women for us. Goes to show you can take the man from Hollywood, but you can't take the Hollywood out of the man.

    Peace.

  10. #822
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sounds like a stem major at USC

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    I was a wild child and poured my first spaghetti dinner bowl on to my head. Got pictures and all. This was a nice girl I met at the beach that loves Amrica! I loved her fat coochie. We drank at the swim up bar and ducked to the car for some risky bizness by the passeggiata. We banged and everytime I looked up there were people strolling by. Fun fact about is that I was double banging her butt while parting her meaty poosee and she was on birth control so was suprised that I couldn't find the creampie (in the pictures). She begged me to stay.
    The vibe I am getting is a non pro Nubian stem major at USC.

  11. #821
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    If you like the spaghetti noodle down there instead of the Philly cheesesteaks, you in the wrong bidness.
    I was a wild child and poured my first spaghetti dinner bowl on to my head. Got pictures and all. This was a nice girl I met at the beach that loves América! I loved her fat coochie. We drank at the swim up bar and ducked to the car for some risky bizness by the passeggiata. We banged and everytime I looked up there were people strolling by. Fun fact about is that I was double banging her butt while parting her meaty poosee and she was on birth control so was suprised that I couldn't find the creampie (in the pictures). She begged me to stay.

  12. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiana. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiana. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    If you like the spaghetti noodle down there instead of the Philly cheesesteaks, you in the wrong bidness.

  13. #819
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    36-40

    So I log on to that rubs site and my membership is gone. Apparently, they do not take my credit card or somethin. No loss. Not every girl is 36-40. Mary is much younger.

  14. #818
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Momma Mia, Pappa Doveroso

    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiana. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiana. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Italiana.jpg‎  

  15. #817
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Momma Mia, Pappa Doveroso

    What's better than free wine and spaghetti puttana at Palermo's?

    So I thought to myself, why am I such an idiot for going over 60 days celibate, and bang, there it was. Figa Italiano. Mmmm. Smelled so good. I felt like the almost dying thirsty person in the desert who is about to give up and then discovers an oasis. There are so many wonderful firsts. The first time you walk, the first time you talk. Your first spaghetti dinner. And your first one back after a self-imposed born again virginhood.

    Figa Italiano. Make a hand gesture of kissing the tips of your fingers.

    Thatsa nice!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Italiana.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape