Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 31135
-
07-21-23 13:16 #24190Senior Member

Posts: 7337I found a couple of Skip ads with that number. Different pics. If she is for real, those probably aren't her pics. I bet it is fake or a deposit scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/658445069830
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...2/506221748484
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 11:47 #24189Senior Member

Posts: 687Summer
Stay away. Fake pics and bad service. She changes her pics often but always keeps her name the same.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 11:04 #24188Senior Member

Posts: 262Tgtbt?
This quality for $200/ hr? Anyone know?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171958
TIA,
SG.
-
07-21-23 08:46 #24187Banned Member

Posts: 1377If you just google "Lani love escort charlotte" you will see all the information you are wanting on first page of results.
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 00:31 #24186Senior Member

Posts: 110Lani
Good day gentz and I hope everyone is doing well. The third is Lani love. Time was not disappointed IMO, she is not thicker than Ella yet booty can take a pounding. I have not seen Rachel so idk. I'd recommend lani if you haven't seen.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
Lani can def get into a session unless things changed. Due to the mentioning of the "OF" recording. That's sucks.
-
07-20-23 22:55 #24185Senior Member

Posts: 100Yes that is it. Great lady better service than others in mt opinion.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 22:22 #24184Senior Member

Posts: 170Location
I was a regular with her years ago. Probably 6 or 8 years but I stopped going to Winston Salem. Is she still in Winston Salem & does her phone number end in 4451?
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
After reading your review, think I will reach out to her again.
JK.
-
07-20-23 20:57 #24183Senior Member

Posts: 100That's her
She is in Winston Salem that's her old adds.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 19:40 #24182Banned Member

Posts: 1512Ella thick yep
Ella not much bigger not enough to mention I like them thick my only issues with Ella is her booty don't apple bottom like she had a desk job for years. And she always want to record for her OF make me think she have hidden cams. I'm not doing that even if my face isn't in it, she ask me both times but she didn't mention sharing the money. Some guys are that Simped out for these chicks. Pay them plus record for their OF. Should at least wave the fees for the date. But I wouldn't do it if they paid me because I got family and a job.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:05 #24181Senior Member

Posts: 52Can you sent me a PM of her profile?
NCSilent can you send me a profile of her?
Originally Posted by NCSilent
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 17:24 #24180Senior Member

Posts: 1051
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
I think this is whom he's referring to.
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...yncaid/3946763
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/336-300-4451/7863433
These are older ads, but she is well reviewed recently (2023) on ThEotheR site.
Hope this helps.
-
07-20-23 15:15 #24179Regular Member

Posts: 3FirePhoenix
Long time peruser of this forum, you guys have been very helpful in helping scratch the occasional itch. Thank you!
Have seen some posts about Firephoenix (or just Phoenix?) here. I have seen a few times. Your experience just depends on your preferences. She definitely aims to please and is probably the best bang of your buck when she is around for BBBJ. Did feel the teeth on the first go around but gave her feedback on that and it was fine from that point on. She does not stop until you are spent.
-
07-20-23 12:20 #24178Senior Member

Posts: 220Do you have a link. The one link I have points to a provider in Ohio. Was this report supposed to go to a different thread.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/gunna99-mgk
-
07-20-23 10:21 #24177Senior Member

Posts: 222Lani
The 3rd young lady there is a beautiful Latina and she has a great body. Imo she's the best there.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
- NC.
-
07-20-23 07:03 #24176Senior Member

Posts: 7337I would give her a try for 120 hh but not 300 plus she wants now. She first showed up in 2008
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






