Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24179

    FirePhoenix

    Long time peruser of this forum, you guys have been very helpful in helping scratch the occasional itch. Thank you!

    Have seen some posts about Firephoenix (or just Phoenix?) here. I have seen a few times. Your experience just depends on your preferences. She definitely aims to please and is probably the best bang of your buck when she is around for BBBJ. Did feel the teeth on the first go around but gave her feedback on that and it was fine from that point on. She does not stop until you are spent.

  2. #24178
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    She does not have an active add I can find but she has been mentioned here before. I was traveling and set up an appointment for this afternoon. I arrived at the house and there was a warm greeting with DFK. We chatted a little bit I leave the donation on the table and got comfortable. A lot more DFK and then she went down for BBJ. She then went and tossed the salad as good as any person I have ever had in my life. I enjoyed that for quite a long time and then DATY. A lot more general fooling around on came cover a couple positions and I finished with BBJCIM. She is a MILF and has put on some weight not awful but not flattering. She has a great personality and a true GFE.
    Do you have a link. The one link I have points to a provider in Ohio. Was this report supposed to go to a different thread.

    https://tryst.link/escort/gunna99-mgk

  3. #24177

    Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    If you like them thick you will like Ella but IMO he is thicker than her pictures show. Rachel is thicker than her pics also. I can't speak to the 3rd lady there since I haven't seen her in awhile. Nice safe location and relaxed atmosphere though so that is a plus. Ella just too thick for me.
    The 3rd young lady there is a beautiful Latina and she has a great body. Imo she's the best there.

    - NC.

  4. #24176
    I would give her a try for 120 hh but not 300 plus she wants now. She first showed up in 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    She is the very first working girl that I saw close to 6 years ago. She stayed a few miles from Indigo who I didn't know at the time. Lizzy was nice enough to see me for $120 HH sessions. I must have saw her 7 times always on a Saturday. At the time, she was posting on BP. She has to be in her early to mid 50's now.

  5. #24175

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    I can speak on Ella and Rachel and its another one there I don't know her name but all 3 are hot. Ella is super nice lady look just like her pix. 160 qv everything covered. If you above average don't worry she can take a pounding. Rachel same as Ella but she is older very nice lady they don't rush, my limit is 2 times with any provider so I'm done with both but they have regulars who love them and I'm sure you will repeat.
    If you like them thick you will like Ella but IMO he is thicker than her pictures show. Rachel is thicker than her pics also. I can't speak to the 3rd lady there since I haven't seen her in awhile. Nice safe location and relaxed atmosphere though so that is a plus. Ella just too thick for me.

  6. #24174

    Kynduhl Kyncaid

    She does not have an active add I can find but she has been mentioned here before. I was traveling and set up an appointment for this afternoon. I arrived at the house and there was a warm greeting with DFK. We chatted a little bit I leave the donation on the table and got comfortable. A lot more DFK and then she went down for BBJ. She then went and tossed the salad as good as any person I have ever had in my life. I enjoyed that for quite a long time and then DATY. A lot more general fooling around on came cover a couple positions and I finished with BBJCIM. She is a MILF and has put on some weight not awful but not flattering. She has a great personality and a true GFE.

  7. #24173

    Some thought I had my second time

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/651721338129

    Not sure why I kept seeing her inspite of terrible experiences.

    She has good body, that's what tempts me. Also, I thought there would be less restrictions if I see her multiple times. Wrong again. Also, the place she is staying doesnt allow you to go in elevator. Need a access card. She came down andnlet me in after 5 mins of waiting at elevator. Looked weird.

    She lays down, spreads legs. That's it. Even bj is off hearted.Lot of restrictions.

    This is the last time for me.
    I don't think she will ever open up cause she has a man. I check up on her IG.

  8. #24172

    Lizzy / Pagely

    She is the very first working girl that I saw close to 6 years ago. She stayed a few miles from Indigo who I didn't know at the time. Lizzy was nice enough to see me for $120 HH sessions. I must have saw her 7 times always on a Saturday. At the time, she was posting on BP. She has to be in her early to mid 50's now.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    This is the Lizzy / Pagely I am thinking of. Maybe it isnt the same one the other guy is talking about? She has big time GPS

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325

  9. #24171

    Ella is great

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    I need to know how was the experience with Ella and if the damages is the same as Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaiivy
    I can speak on Ella and Rachel and its another one there I don't know her name but all 3 are hot. Ella is super nice lady look just like her pix. 160 qv everything covered. If you above average don't worry she can take a pounding. Rachel same as Ella but she is older very nice lady they don't rush, my limit is 2 times with any provider so I'm done with both but they have regulars who love them and I'm sure you will repeat.

  10. #24170
    Isn't she well reviewed on here?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    I need to know how was the experience with Ella and if the damages is the same as Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaiivy
    .

  11. #24169

    Candice the snow bunny

    No one has any reports on her yet? She seems legit and gave a location of an upscale place near tyvola but he not being fully nude in ad is a red flag for me.

    Her body has me tempted to TOFTT.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-only/56642917

  12. #24168

    Ella from Tryst

    I need to know how was the experience with Ella and if the damages is the same as Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellaiivy

  13. #24167
    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I am missing out, but I'm just not comfortable sending anyone pictures of my IDs. It seems I cannot get any references because all those that share references seem to require ID pictures first.

    Again, I'm sure I'm missing out. I feel safer this way.
    I am with you on this brother. Safety is paramount. Our dreams are life's simple pleasures, but nothing can beat safety. You cannot beat peace of mind.

  14. #24166
    This is the Lizzy / Pagely I am thinking of. Maybe it isn’t the same one the other guy is talking about? She has big time GPS

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]

  15. #24165

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    One question do she look like that in person? If so unless there is a serious recession she going to get those rates, that chick fine. I got to start using Eros maybe I can find what I like on there and what I like is thick big booty chicks like her. Don't get me wrong I do them all except fat. Slim like 100 pounds to like her I can go a little bigger. But anyway my man she hot ether you going to pay it or go else where she don't care none of them do anymore because the lines are long in this area on all providers. Don't matter how they look. Women like her can write their own check.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape