Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 30814
-
07-20-23 09:04 #23134Banned Member

Posts: 719Since when did she allow Greek? Never tried but every post I see says no Greek. Plus she's impossible to get a hold of. I have seen her several times but I have been texting her daily for days. Nothing but crickets!!
Originally Posted by BartonFink
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 07:37 #23133Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm pretty sure we do not have those types of hotels here. I've been here my whole life and never heard of them. However, I'm pretty sure you can pay however you want and just leave the key in the room. After checkout time, they just assume you are gone and come in. I never "checkout" at hotels anymore. I always just leave the key behind and head home.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 01:11 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 168Alexxxa Nicole. Absolutely
I've seen her several times. Her reviews vary, of course, but my experiences have been singularly excellent. I've found her to be sweet, smart, submissive, and open-minded.
Her BBBJ is excellent, she offers BBCIP, Greek, is a true GFE, and is sweet and cuddly post-coitus. I don't monger often, but she's always my first choice.
Now, she's had demons, no doubt, and has the scars to prove it, but seems to be demon-free as of several months ago. I find her genuinely likeable, and enjoy her company.
Your mileage, as they say, may vary. I tend to be easy, empathetic, kind, and boyfriend-ish, and she's responded well to that.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 00:46 #23131Regular Member

Posts: 23Spammy too
Sheesh, I was wondering why there were two dozen postng all there. I was kinda tempted since it's close by, but I had that gut feeling that it was weird because it was really specific.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 00:33 #23130Senior Member

Posts: 262Alexxxa
Do a search for Alexxxa here and the BBFS thread. She used to be great. Then demons galore. Then seemed to kick the habit for a while. Nice girl, willing to do just about anything. I have seen her many times, but not recently, since she stopped getting incall. She has never once even mentioned condoms, so bring your own if that's not your thing.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 22:08 #23129Senior Member

Posts: 137So did you get your "fake" money back?
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 20:16 #23128Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone seen this one?
Thanks in advance for any info provided.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...v/205929106815
-
07-19-23 18:26 #23127Senior Member

Posts: 270Latina Lesly
Took a chance on this one and it didn't work out. https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/145879536.
Setup an appt and everything looked great. Got to the location and called and was given the room number by phone right away at an Extended Stay.
Go to the room and the girls is exactly like the pics. Maybe better.
I hand over the donation and she she looks at like she's an expert and says that's it fake LOL.
I tried to reason with her and unfortunately I didn't have any more bills with me. Sooooo it's a wrap. WTF.
First time for everything. LOL Hard to recover from that even if she would have said ok.
My recommendation. Take a pass on this one. Too paranoid and a total waste of time. One hour out of my day and called a thief.
As Ray Logan would say. Fuck Off.
Nattie Out.
PS Maybe I'll only pay in $20's from here on out. IDK
-
07-19-23 16:01 #23126Senior Member

Posts: 304J-lo
Plays games. Leaves you sitting in the parking lot. Appliance Ct.
-
07-19-23 12:39 #23125Senior Member

Posts: 104Sting at Days Inn
That may explain this TGTBT Latina.
Originally Posted by Brindle
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/338306348605
-
07-19-23 12:29 #23124Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow
Wow he's not kidding. I thought the OP was lying but no she for real tried to get me to hospital and after fucking around with her she offered $20 BBBJ. I didn't go but it's for real.
Originally Posted by SeriousRod238
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 12:20 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 38Lara from Ukraine
Hello all,
I have some news to share for those of you who've spent time with the wonderful spinner Lara from Ukraine.
She met a man and is leaving the escort business. She's very excited about her new relationship and is relocating from Charlotte to Florida today, and shutting down her escort phone.
She was a good one, a very sweet and kind provider. She will be missed.
Thanks,
Bo.
-
07-19-23 10:30 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 262Star Starr
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/762086623703
Had seen her a while back before she disappeared. Had a couple of good sessions with her back then. Saw a recent review that said she's gone a bit downhill. But I had to see for myself, like an idiot. She asked for 75 qv. When I said I had seen her for BBFS a while back, she said she would do it for 125. I countered 80. She countered 100. I said no thanks. Then she said ok. She's in a house in Durham, not a bad area. I parked down the street, and walked up. She was waiting on the porch. Got a better look at her inside and naked, and she's not nearly as good looking as she used to be. Demon marks and bruises are definitely present, although she was lucid. She was reluctant to do BBFS, and warned me multiple times to pull out. I agreed. Started with an average BBBJ. Switched back and forth between mish and doggie. She made small noises and moans, but no eye contact. Unleashed a large backed up load onto her ass. Cleaned up in the bathroom, making sure to wash and piss to try to avoid unwanted extras. Thoroughly average session, and now I don't need to be back.
-
07-19-23 09:32 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 201Does anyone know, when they do that, do they use stock / custom photos and listings, or do they use existing providers? A couple providers (jlo and ginger) recently changed numbers, which I know happens, but always makes me slightly nervous.
Originally Posted by Brindle
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 07:02 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 34Eva. BBBJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/631822410914
So wanted a good BBBJ so hit up Eva who claims "best BBBJ of your life". Easy setup in morning, responsive and in a hotel in a good location.
Got there. No wait. Gave me room number. Clean and comfortable room. Laid down donation and was told to get comfortable. She was dressed nicely if not sexy and had just showered. Body ok but pics show bigger tits.
I laid back on back on bed and she lowered her shirt and got on bed. Told to let her know before I bust because she doesn't do CIM.
She went right to work and got me good and hard. Could see saliva dripping down and she could take whole thing. However, it was very mechanical. No talking, moaning or variation. Just up and down wanting me to bust asap.
I did stroke it on her tongue a little but she seemed miffed by that and I asked her to jerk me off on her tits and she seemed confused by this as well. She just seemed a little "spacy". Not saying she was on anything but was just "off".
After another round of her sucking me, I was ready to cum and she jerked me off "backhand" until I busted on her hand and arm. She got up, cleaned up, got me a warm towel and I left.
If you just need to bust without a lot of excitement, she is your girl. Her BBBJ is not the best I ever had as she claims but is decent. I probably won't repeat.










Reply With Quote






