Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 827 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 12394
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7444

    Thanks for TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by DosedAgn  [View Original Post]
    Text told me table shower included,50/70. Went in for hour, was told table shower after. She immediately wanted to negotiate before I could even get my shoes off. We used a translator app and I told her massage first, negotiate after.

    I went to use the bathroom and when I came back she said massage only and wanted 40 for a tip! I said I want more thana massage, she said ok. The massage was 10 minutes on my back, 10 on my legs, laim pressure and wouldn't respond to my request for more pressure or even what her name was.

    On flip I asked for the shower, she said after. I told her 120 FS she laughed said 200. I went to 140, she stuck with 200. I asked for standard and she wanted 100. Tf is going on. I said finish massage and she told me 40 tip!

    At this point I was there for 30 minuses. Told her to give me me 20 back and she told me no, boss was already paid. I brought her to the front and pointed to the sign. She reluctantly gave me 20 back.

    Hard fucking pass on this place.
    Way to go dude. I walked into this place about ten days ago and walked right back out.

    Generally speaking, I hate getting shorted on time, never tip ahead of time, and am always ready to walk out and demand a refund (if I feel I'm being mistreated). It's amazing how quickly their attitudes change and service improves.

  2. #7443

    Hawthorne, between 32nd and 33rd

    The shop has the same name as the street. Met Yuki, attractive with nice boobs. She has a ton of reviews on rub maps, but as a basic member not able to read the dirty details. Unfortunately other gentleman have been over tipping her, so I had to walk when she would not agree to my offer. Plenty of other places that will say yes, on to the next.

  3. #7442

    Fit body dreams

    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, most of the great FBSM providers who used to work TNA have moved on. Independents are pretty challenging to find.
    Looks like she's gone FBSM only . $100 hour. Too bad she's a bit of a c*nt

  4. #7441

    Good job

    Quote Originally Posted by DosedAgn  [View Original Post]
    Text told me table shower included,50/70. Went in for hour, was told table shower after. She immediately wanted to negotiate before I could even get my shoes off. We used a translator app and I told her massage first, negotiate after.

    I went to use the bathroom and when I came back she said massage only and wanted 40 for a tip! I said I want more thana massage, she said ok. The massage was 10 minutes on my back, 10 on my legs, laim pressure and wouldn't respond to my request for more pressure or even what her name was.

    On flip I asked for the shower, she said after. I told her 120 FS she laughed said 200. I went to 140, she stuck with 200. I asked for standard and she wanted 100. Tf is going on. I said finish massage and she told me 40 tip!

    At this point I was there for 30 minuses. Told her to give me me 20 back and she told me no, boss was already paid. I brought her to the front and pointed to the sign. She reluctantly gave me 20 back.

    Hard fucking pass on this place.
    Thanks for the review and good on you for walking away from greedy pussy. It's unfortunate that insecure inexperienced guys have been over tipping RESIST.

  5. #7440
    Quote Originally Posted by DosedAgn  [View Original Post]
    Text told me table shower included,50/70. Went in for hour, was told table shower after. She immediately wanted to negotiate before I could even get my shoes off. We used a translator app and I told her massage first, negotiate after.

    I went to use the bathroom and when I came back she said massage only and wanted 40 for a tip! I said I want more thana massage, she said ok. The massage was 10 minutes on my back, 10 on my legs, laim pressure and wouldn't respond to my request for more pressure or even what her name was.

    On flip I asked for the shower, she said after. I told her 120 FS she laughed said 200. I went to 140, she stuck with 200. I asked for standard and she wanted 100. Tf is going on. I said finish massage and she told me 40 tip!

    At this point I was there for 30 minuses. Told her to give me me 20 back and she told me no, boss was already paid. I brought her to the front and pointed to the sign. She reluctantly gave me 20 back.

    Hard fucking pass on this place.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Will not waste my time checking this place out either.

  6. #7439

    Diamond Vancouver 117th

    Text told me table shower included,50/70. Went in for hour, was told table shower after. She immediately wanted to negotiate before I could even get my shoes off. We used a translator app and I told her massage first, negotiate after.

    I went to use the bathroom and when I came back she said massage only and wanted 40 for a tip! I said I want more thana massage, she said ok. The massage was 10 minutes on my back, 10 on my legs, laim pressure and wouldn't respond to my request for more pressure or even what her name was.

    On flip I asked for the shower, she said after. I told her 120 FS she laughed said 200. I went to 140, she stuck with 200. I asked for standard and she wanted 100. Tf is going on. I said finish massage and she told me 40 tip!

    At this point I was there for 30 minuses. Told her to give me me 20 back and she told me no, boss was already paid. I brought her to the front and pointed to the sign. She reluctantly gave me 20 back.

    Hard fucking pass on this place.

  7. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEhe  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. I have never really contributed to the Portland Board, it's my first time out here. That said, I would happily trade info if any of you were ever in Chicago or Milwaukee. I was wondering if there were any independent sensual massage providers worth seeing in Portland. I greatly prefer an independent provider to a parlor setup. Sensual massage with an ending ranging anywhere from naked HJ, to BBBJ, all the way to FS, no real preference. Part of my problem is that SkipTheGames has started to shit the bed everywhere, and I don't really know how to navigate that board (forgetting the name right now) that everybody on the west coast seems to use. Private messages or answering right here on the board both work. Thanks so much.
    Unfortunately, most of the great FBSM providers who used to work TNA have moved on. Independents are pretty challenging to find.

  8. #7437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Looking for suggestions

    Hi there. I have never really contributed to the Portland Board, it's my first time out here. That said, I would happily trade info if any of you were ever in Chicago or Milwaukee. I was wondering if there were any independent sensual massage providers worth seeing in Portland. I greatly prefer an independent provider to a parlor setup. Sensual massage with an ending ranging anywhere from naked HJ, to BBBJ, all the way to FS, no real preference. Part of my problem is that SkipTheGames has started to shit the bed everywhere, and I don't really know how to navigate that board (forgetting the name right now) that everybody on the west coast seems to use. Private messages or answering right here on the board both work. Thanks so much.

  9. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    Oops meant to add the Foot place on 99 W, should be just one of those.
    I've had good experiences there on most of my visits.

  10. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, are you aware there are at least 6 AMPs on 99?
    Oops meant to add the Foot place on 99 W, should be just one of those.

  11. #7434

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    West side update where all can be had.

    Angel.

    One older, one younger, both slim.

    Older does good massage and better attitude / service. Younger barely does anything resembling a massage.

    99 W.

    One chubby, one HWP. Skipped the chubbier one. HWP does ok-ish massage and was pretty friendly.
    Thanks for the report, are you aware there are at least 6 AMPs on 99?

  12. #7433

    West Side

    West side update where all can be had.

    Angel.

    One older, one younger, both slim.

    Older does good massage and better attitude / service. Younger barely does anything resembling a massage.

    99 W.

    One chubby, one HWP. Skipped the chubbier one. HWP does ok-ish massage and was pretty friendly.

  13. #7432
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Little Place on 99

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    North of 99th ST just past the Napa store on the east side of Hwy 99. You will miss it if they don't have the sign out it's a very small shop. It's part of a convenience store / gas station.
    I was able to make it to this spot. Full menu type place with so-so message and not a lot of teasing before the flip. Average pricing. The lady I got was mid to late 40's and a decent build but a little chubby. They got a new girl while I was there, early 30's and petite in all the right ways. Tempted to go back to see how she is. Down side is walls do not go to ceiling and the sound travels very well in the place. It is an older building, so it does have a little older smell, but not bad.

  14. #7431

    Hole in the wall

    Quote Originally Posted by DosedAgn  [View Original Post]
    A lot of gas stations and AMPs on hwy 99. Can you be more specific?
    North of 99th ST just past the Napa store on the east side of Hwy 99. You will miss it if they don't have the sign out it's a very small shop. It's part of a convenience store / gas station.

  15. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanson475  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the new hole in the wall place connected to the gas station and mini mart?

    I called and it was a central number I was asked what location I was calling about!

    Mill plain and grand open menu my provider had 7 phones stacked up in room weird vibe from the experience.

    Old man was in and out of the facility.
    A lot of gas stations and AMPs on hwy 99. Can you be more specific?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape