Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 40027
-
07-20-23 00:18 #30502Senior Member

Posts: 69Orange
Did you get her name, or did she match any of the girls on the website? Sounds like one to avoid.
https://top1spa.com
Originally Posted by DaImpala
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 23:34 #30501Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM new girls
Came upon some interesting info visiting one of the girls today.
The latest batch of new girls are mainly connected to each other. One of the girls basically recruited all of her friends. There's good and bad to this.
The good is that they're all of similar quality. They're all in their late 20's, Latina, and good looking. They've also decided as a group to standardize their menu and pricing. Before it was all over the place, now it's consistently $100 CBJ /$200 CFS. It's now become standard for most of the other girls too so the ones who used to try to charge $300 are now accepting $200 because they've been undercut.
The bad is that because they've unionized they share a lot of intel. They know about this board, they share reviews and comments and they definitely compare notes and have talked about you (yes YOU) .
Why does that matter? Well, even though they've standardized their menus and prices doesn't mean that there aren't off menu items available if you build enough chemistry with them. But you can't build "chemistry" with too many of them or word will get out and suddenly the off menu is gone. So limit your BFE charms to one or two or it'll bite you in the ass. I made an ill-advised joke about being everybody's favorite customer and I think it grossed her out a bit and she started asking me a lot of uncomfortable questions.
-
07-19-23 21:44 #30500Senior Member

Posts: 1713Tokyo spa
Another confirmation of the facility and nuru. I have been telling people how nice the facility is at Tokyo.
Originally Posted by Asstronot69
[View Original Post]
Business is picking up, so the handyman was there to add a door to the first room that is being used as the waiting area. I guess they will have 2 girls there full time now. One of the girls that is at RL now will go to Tokyo after her work tomorrow. Competition is heating up lol. Lancey went to RL recently, so I guess this is payback haha.
The lineup is going to be outstanding. There is a S&M girl (S only) and a Manhattan girl coming tomorrow night. Next month, for the first time ever a Vietnamese girl is coming. I think some guy was asking about a Vietnamese girl the other day.
-
07-19-23 21:02 #30499Regular Member

Posts: 10New girl at Ozone
Anyone got the name of the young Thai girl at Ozone? She must be in her 20's. She is definitely younger than Cindy who worked at Ozone.
-
07-19-23 18:49 #30498Senior Member

Posts: 59Princess Latina Carolina
Carolina is definitely older. I'd guess Luna is in her 20's, where as Carolina has to be in her 30's. Mid 40's. To me she looks a lot like Cristal Caraballo (porn actress).
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 18:45 #30497Senior Member

Posts: 27Tokyo Spa Yumi
Saw Yumi yesterday since she left PD. The spa isn't hard to find. They were working on it when I was there so it was a unique experience of this woman telling me to fuck her harder while Grandpa Handyman was using a nail gun in the hall.
Yumi has great service. In the face she reminds me of Rae little Black. But her body is a little mom-like, which is fine. These are working girls, not fashion models. We had a table shower in the big shower room (very cool experience). Mamasan in a green bikini came in and talked to Yumi while she was doing nuru all over my body. Mamasan had huge tits and I was thinking about 4 hands the whole time, but I only brought enough for one girl. After the table shower (no tease in the shower) we went back to the room where she gave a lack luster back massage before flipping me over and giving me head. Head was okay, but nothing to write about. She rode me after I was hard. Put her in mish on the side of the table while grandpa was nailing some shit out in the hall. Made for an interesting moment where I know they can hear what's going on inside but you just keep on going. Did k9 and held her arm back like another poster said. She got back on the bed and I finished in the bag in mish. If she didn't leave tomorrow, I would see her again just to nut in her mouth.
Thanks for the reviews here guys. I like the Asian scene on the south side but wish there was at least something on the north side.
-
07-19-23 17:23 #30496Senior Member

Posts: 1445CLM Camilla
When Camilla first started she was pretty petite. Then she went away for a couple of months and when she came back I thought she was pregnant. She wasn't, she just started using BC and it made her gain a lot of weight. She said she's trying to figure out how to lose it with her changed hormones.
Originally Posted by MrmVanHouten
[View Original Post]
She's still young and cute, but the extra 20 lbs is a lot for someone who is like 5'1.
Also has kind of an odd menu. Really big hangup about DFK. Probably because she watched Pretty Woman and somehow got it in her head that everything is OK but kissing crosses the line. Or maybe it's post-COVID paranoia. I don't know.
-
07-19-23 16:57 #30495Senior Member

Posts: 53CLM Camilla
Camilla is not as toned as the picture but short and cute Latina Massage was actually pretty nice. Wanted $1 for l2 and $2 for L3. Didn't feel it was worth it and with some grinding and nice l1 technique felt that was worth it for the door fee.
-
07-19-23 16:38 #30494Senior Member

Posts: 326Actually, the masseuse's name is Kelly, not Cassie. And I thought she was Chinese, but she's actually Mongolian. Anyway, went to see her again last night and got the same outcome: excellent massage, but no extras. Not even a hint. I thought a quick repeat visit would loosen Kelly up, and I did feel she became more comfortable with me. Alas, however, another strikeout with extras at Happy Feet and Spa.
Originally Posted by OPIllini
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 15:24 #30493Regular Member

Posts: 33Orange
Visited Orange as I'd never been there before. Door was locked, rang the doorbell. Was greeted by a lady in her 40's I'd say.
She was wearing a tight dress, I wasn't sure if she was the mamasan or the masseuse.
She asked how long. I asked how much for 30 minutes. She said 50.
Handed her 100 bill, she said OK lay down I will bring change.
Disrobed, face down on table. She entered the room started the massage. Light teasing then I flipped over. She asked what I wanted.
I said what do you have. And she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said no, I want FS. She hesitated but I could see she didn't mind too much.
So asked how much for boom boom. She said $$. I was like fine.
She is short and has tight body, big rack (man made I'd say). She can take a pounding too.
I never last too long. So missionary then k9 and I blew in the bag.
She said she was tired, I'm like WTF we barely fucked like 10 minutes. Whatever.
Total damage $$.
-
07-19-23 09:53 #30492Senior Member

Posts: 1713Pronounce as the letter K, twice.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:26 #30491Senior Member

Posts: 302Jennifer
There's maybe 2 or 3 reviews of her that I think are accurate. Everything is covered. L3 is several different positions. If she likes you, she gets into it. No kissing and DATY was offered up when she knew you.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:21 #30490Senior Member

Posts: 1445Jennifer red headed Asian?
Jennifer? God, of all the names, there are going to be a billion search hits LOL. Before I begin my quest, was she heavily reviewed? And was her L2 covered or uncovered? How extensive was her L3? DATY? DFK?
Originally Posted by GeneralObvious
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:10 #30489Senior Member

Posts: 183Does KK pronounce her name "KayKay" or "KeeKee"?
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:09 #30488Senior Member

Posts: 183Thank you and it was indeed Luna. Now that you mention it, I remember the name, largely because of the old carpet commercial on tv. This Luna had a great body and businesslike attitude, at least that was my experience with her.
Originally Posted by Fantastico
[View Original Post]
Thank you, Fantastico. What's Carolina look like? A lot older or similar age as Luna?












Reply With Quote





