Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 96 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #850
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Interesting reading. The last of the big time spenders. read page 255

    Bidenlaptopreport. Marcopolousa. Org.
    The Trump indictments are more interesting to read.

    Pick any of them.

    There are several to choose from.

    With more coming soon.

  2. #849
    Interesting reading. The last of the big time spenders. read page 255

    Bidenlaptopreport. Marcopolousa. Org.

  3. #848
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Games or Gals

    Is this true? Can't we have the best of both worlds and bring back an old party favorite naked Twister?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Games.jpg‎  

  4. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I'm on her instagram right now and those photos do not exist on it. This is why I can't trust yall with how a girl looks if you guys think that's the same person. Either that or we saw two different people under the same alias. Or we saw the same person, but she gave you a fake IG.
    Haha yeah exactly, we all know its dark in the room and alot of old white guys can't distinguish asians very well.

    She definitely gave him a fake IG, unless he actually saw her signed in on her phone, and even if he did see her signed in, Elin is catfishing as Mia.

    Because this person named Mia with 173 k followers running her own clothing business would not be a hooker in california. You can even see the car license plates in her photos are international.

    https://www.instagram.com/miasweetiee/

    Check your eyes gentlemen.

  5. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidFuture1  [View Original Post]
    Its from her Instagram bro.
    The booker is using a vietnamese model's photos for Elin bro.

  6. #845
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Veracity

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    I'm on her instagram right now and those photos do not exist on it. This is why I can't trust yall with how a girl looks if you guys think that's the same person. Either that or we saw two different people under the same alias. Or we saw the same person, but she gave you a fake IG.
    I am shocked that someone is alleging that the pictures of an HYA or CYA is fake. You do realize that the entire geshtalt here is to delude all interested persons (as broadly defined under Section 48) to believing that they are fucking women under 40.

  7. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidFuture1  [View Original Post]
    Its from her Instagram bro.
    I'm on her instagram right now and those photos do not exist on it. This is why I can't trust yall with how a girl looks if you guys think that's the same person. Either that or we saw two different people under the same alias. Or we saw the same person, but she gave you a fake IG.

  8. #843
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisDavis  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her real pics, LOL. They look like her, but definitely not her. Her face is much sharper and she looks more mixed.
    Are my eyes deceiving me? That's literally her LOL they are modelling pics so a bit touched up but I'm telling you that's her plastered with makeup and touched up.

    If I am wrong I am going to get my eyes checked tomorrow lmfao.

  9. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are not real, can be found on multiple different websites.
    Its from her Instagram bro.

  10. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Elin has her real pics on CGLAs website at the moment for those who haven't seen her. I have a review on her if you want to read as well. She's ehhh. LOL.
    Pictures are not real, can be found on multiple different websites.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elin.jpg‎  

  11. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Elin has her real pics on CGLAs website at the moment for those who haven't seen her. I have a review on her if you want to read as well. She's ehhh. LOL.
    Those are not her real pics, LOL. They look like her, but definitely not her. Her face is much sharper and she looks more mixed.

  12. #839

    Pics are of a Chinese DJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can confirm if Sora is HYA? I'm guessing pics are fake.

    Will post if I toftt.
    IG is at torixx_c.

  13. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by KLoverPanda  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Elin has her real pics on CGLAs website at the moment for those who haven't seen her. I have a review on her if you want to read as well. She's ehhh. LOL.
    Can confirm real pics as well as ehhh. Weird vibes. Definitely not a ladyboy though.

  14. #837
    FYI, Elin has her real pics on CGLAs website at the moment for those who haven't seen her. I have a review on her if you want to read as well. She's ehhh. LOL.

  15. #836
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Shipping your dollars by the pussy / ship loads to over seas is a question we should ask amourselves.

    Deep in my heart, and I mean this, I much rather support people like me. For example, a massage business that is current with the stringent shitty beaurocry. Everyone is certified because they went to the moon and followed the rules got their CMT, posted their information, followed the rules.

    Anyone can cheat. Fuck, I think 99% of everyone that comes to Cali is a cheater. They don't follow the rules. They don't care about you. Their pure existence is rob youa.

    I just grew a grey hair.

    Two branches. He he he. Let the barbarians win. And they will. They will cheat us out of existentes. Like my neighbor, the scum bag. Money money money.

    Truth be told. The liars and cheaters are going to ruin it for the rest of us.

    $TSLA earnings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape