Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11699
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #11698

    Burlington

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    How much is the damage?
    I contacted her after reading his review. She wants 300 for an hour.

  3. #11697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Doesn't Float My Boat About Burlington Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    I found the ad intriguing, so I thought I should give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! The girl is hot! I've never seen anyone with her looks before. Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. She looks better in person than her pics! She started off with a sensual massage with a lot of teasing. Her massage skills are above average. She speaks perfect English. On the flip she is totally naked and I was excited I know I needed to get inside of her. That was amazing. I think I went to heaven and back. She did this kegal thing on my cock that I have never experienced before. I don't even know how she did it but I had one of the most powerful busts of my life. She is my new ATF! At the end, I was so exhausted, but she offered another round. I couldn't do it but I will def take her up on it next time. She's an awesome girl that loves sex.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386
    I'm with TheIceGuy: Five posts, just one review, and she just happens to be the best ever? Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. . . Doesn't sound like any genuine monger I've every heard of. Or (sorry if it ain't so) are you her agent, or her? . . . I mean, in a later post, screening is for our (the client's) safety? Sometimes coincidence is just that, but sometimes it's not. Not going to see this person based on a brand new forum member's first review. (Glad she offered you another round, fella, and also glad that you went to heaven and made it back again, LOL.).

  4. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    I found the ad intriguing, so I thought I should give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! The girl is hot! I've never seen anyone with her looks before. Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. She looks better in person than her pics! She started off with a sensual massage with a lot of teasing. Her massage skills are above average. She speaks perfect English. On the flip she is totally naked and I was excited I know I needed to get inside of her. That was amazing. I think I went to heaven and back. She did this kegal thing on my cock that I have never experienced before. I don't even know how she did it but I had one of the most powerful busts of my life. She is my new ATF! At the end, I was so exhausted, but she offered another round. I couldn't do it but I will def take her up on it next time. She's an awesome girl that loves sex.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386
    How much is the damage?

  5. #11695
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #11694

    Body Rhythm

    Quote Originally Posted by RangeDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader 1st post. Actually looking for intel on this place. It recently popped up on another site and was wondering if anyone had any info. I'm going this week so I'll follow up.

    Like anyone else I have a few spots I go to.

    By chance anyone know where Mary from Artful Healing went?
    If your talking about the place in Newton, I've been there twice. Both times for standard massages. Nothing additional was offered or even hinted at and I didn't ask. Good massage though!

  7. #11693

    Screening

    I feel safer with the girls that screen. They take this seriously and won't see just anyone. Also, less likely I'll get robbed or bad service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to go through the over the top screening process that has been previously reported here? Was your cost what has been previously reported here?

  8. #11692
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    I found the ad intriguing, so I thought I should give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! The girl is hot! I've never seen anyone with her looks before. Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. She looks better in person than her pics! She started off with a sensual massage with a lot of teasing. Her massage skills are above average. She speaks perfect English. On the flip she is totally naked and I was excited I know I needed to get inside of her. That was amazing. I think I went to heaven and back. She did this kegal thing on my cock that I have never experienced before. I don't even know how she did it but I had one of the most powerful busts of my life. She is my new ATF! At the end, I was so exhausted, but she offered another round. I couldn't do it but I will def take her up on it next time. She's an awesome girl that loves sex.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386
    This screams fake review, sorry.

    She could be real, but it's just weird suddenly seeing her ad everywhere, reports of her requiring a deposit, and now a 3-post customer just having the time of his life with this one.

    If you're real, sorry, but definitely not taking any plunge based on this report.

  9. #11691
    She didn't screen me and I'm also not a jerk. Maybe that's why I got in. I've seen her a few times now. My cost was similar to others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to go through the over the top screening process that has been previously reported here? Was your cost what has been previously reported here?

  10. #11690

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBo  [View Original Post]
    I found the ad intriguing, so I thought I should give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! The girl is hot! I've never seen anyone with her looks before. Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. She looks better in person than her pics! She started off with a sensual massage with a lot of teasing. Her massage skills are above average. She speaks perfect English. On the flip she is totally naked and I was excited I know I needed to get inside of her. That was amazing. I think I went to heaven and back. She did this kegal thing on my cock that I have never experienced before. I don't even know how she did it but I had one of the most powerful busts of my life. She is my new ATF! At the end, I was so exhausted, but she offered another round. I couldn't do it but I will def take her up on it next time. She's an awesome girl that loves sex.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386
    Did you have to go through the over the top screening process that has been previously reported here? Was your cost what has been previously reported here?

  11. #11689

    Burlington massage

    I found the ad intriguing, so I thought I should give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! The girl is hot! I've never seen anyone with her looks before. Just seeing her is worth the visit alone. She looks better in person than her pics! She started off with a sensual massage with a lot of teasing. Her massage skills are above average. She speaks perfect English. On the flip she is totally naked and I was excited I know I needed to get inside of her. That was amazing. I think I went to heaven and back. She did this kegal thing on my cock that I have never experienced before. I don't even know how she did it but I had one of the most powerful busts of my life. She is my new ATF! At the end, I was so exhausted, but she offered another round. I couldn't do it but I will def take her up on it next time. She's an awesome girl that loves sex.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/massachus...y-rubs/3110386

  12. #11688

    Bruna

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    There is nothing else on the menu, only limited OTC.

    If I was to dispute anything from a previous post, I've had zero issues communicating with her as far as language barriers go..
    I also wrote a pretty recent detailed review about my visit to see Bruna. Not for me, will not repeat under any circumstance. If anyone here has recently been to any of the TS places send me a DM I'm looking to visit one Friday.

  13. #11687

    Bruna in Woburn

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    And there absolutely nothing on the menu other than massage and HJ, is that right?
    There is nothing else on the menu, only limited OTC.

    If I was to dispute anything from a previous post, I've had zero issues communicating with her as far as language barriers go.

    DP.

  14. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by crucialjoe  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...660&viewfull=1#post6506660.
    Thanks for the heads up. I remember that post and for some feeling I got weird vibes from her post and reply. She quoted like 120 for massage but obviously didn't mention extras. Doing "legit" massages out of a hotel room seemed too escorty for me (I don't trust them at all unless they're highly recommended on here).

    I definitely won't be visiting this one. My risk tolerance for ANY drama is 0.

  15. #11685
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    I'm a huge fan, she's awesome! Bruna is extremely nice. Worth the visit in my opinion.
    And there absolutely nothing on the menu other than massage and HJ, is that right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape