The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 749 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7809

    How fun

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.
    Does she allow CIP?

  2. #7808

  3. #7807

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-db8723e55799

    Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.

  4. #7806

    Any info on this SB. Victoria4332


  5. #7805

    Cutie73

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.

  6. #7804

    GPS alive and well in LA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-bd6a6e21c630

    $1 k PPM for dinner dates to build trust.

    $1. 5 k for intimate dates afterwards.

    Who is paying this crazy shit?

  7. #7803

  8. #7802

    Another GPS

    Employed computer person with serious case of GPS.

    $1. 2 k PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-42be3ea14603

  9. #7801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Very cute and a pale redhead. Those are my favorite. Considering my girls are all over the place including the IE and OC. That's not far for me.

  10. #7800

    Platonic


  11. #7799
    Posts in lots of different cities. Wants cash app upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-412539ab12ec

  12. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Whether I think they are or not, I approach every girl as if she was (or would like to try it out). The response or lack there of will take you to the next step. This one looks for real. And sorta my type. But not driving from vegas to find out.

  13. #7797

    Tells

    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1

  14. #7796

    Discount code

    Seeking just offered me this one.

    VWO15 COM.

    Recall that this site messes these up, this is all run together w / no spaces.

    I also understand you can substitute the number in the middle to get different percent discounts.

    It is a convenience only, in that the cards that work these days, the Blackhawk cards, come in $100 denominations, so you need to get the fare down below that to use the prepaid card easily.

  15. #7795
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had another one recently that didn't work out after two trips to the FC, for a similar reason. She was someone she didn't appear to be initially. Both of these girls were 30 ish, petite, but with big asses. I wonder if there's any correlation. Hahahahah.
    Interesting. Mine was petite with a fat ass also. Her pics were of her like 15 pounds ago. SanD girl.

    Where was yours? Would be amazing if same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape