Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 748 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7809
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

    But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

    I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

    I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

    -RanMan

    PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!
    LOL been there before. Just had an OC baby w this. You'd think she was all cleaned up since she hosted. Probably had just woken up. It's also typically either high rotation girls or the hippie types.

  2. #7808

    Hot Girls w / BO

    Just had a beautiful baby leave my place, had two great goes with an over-talkative interlude. Lots of fun.

    But my god, she was well aware she had BO, but thinks normal deodorant is "bad for her".

    I haven't read the studies myself YET, but like most things, I'm sure the supposed danger of deodorant that actually works is hugely overblown.

    I make clear that she can't come back smelling like that, oy vey!

    -RanMan

    PS: I can't smell worth a damn, but I can smell BO and BV . . . BV is my perennial complaint on this board!

  3. #7807

    How fun

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.
    Does she allow CIP?

  4. #7806

  5. #7805

    Alexis

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-db8723e55799

    Dtf, book with confidence. A bit pro like but otherwise hot and legit 22 yo (with braces). YMMV, but pretty straightforward. Cfs for 4, BBFS for 7 but no cip. Def has a gag reflex so this one is purely for fking. Worth it in a pinch given the reliability, but nothing extraordinary.

  6. #7804

    Any info on this SB. Victoria4332


  7. #7803

    Cutie73

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Cutie73 is gorgeous, thin, and tits of perfection.

    Can be had for a normal rate, I've had her plenty.

    Careful though, I've posted about her before. "my personality is bubbly" isn't exactly accurate. She will explode on you at the slightest issue. Don't give her alcohol, it brings out the beast. Also, be sure to have the boric acid on hand, you might need it.

  8. #7802

    GPS alive and well in LA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-bd6a6e21c630

    $1 k PPM for dinner dates to build trust.

    $1. 5 k for intimate dates afterwards.

    Who is paying this crazy shit?

  9. #7801

  10. #7800

    Another GPS

    Employed computer person with serious case of GPS.

    $1. 2 k PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-42be3ea14603

  11. #7799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Very cute and a pale redhead. Those are my favorite. Considering my girls are all over the place including the IE and OC. That's not far for me.

  12. #7798

    Platonic


  13. #7797
    Posts in lots of different cities. Wants cash app upfront.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-412539ab12ec

  14. #7796
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1
    Whether I think they are or not, I approach every girl as if she was (or would like to try it out). The response or lack there of will take you to the next step. This one looks for real. And sorta my type. But not driving from vegas to find out.

  15. #7795

    Tells

    There is a fair amount of discussion on here from time to time about submissive girls. Some are very blatant about it in their profiles. HG is a skeptic about those, and I have become the same. The ones that talk all about it aren't actually it. There are a few different tells you can use to detect sub SBs, and then play into it. This profile is pretty far from most of us so we're not likely to be competing for this one. If it had fewer photos I would be even more likely to say this girl is a sub. She has a 'look' of a sub, I think it is the eyes, and then there is that one photo w / her in a collar. The sparse profile is fine. IK what to say to a girl to approach her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-496bd4dcdcf1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape