Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 928 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 13916
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10781
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    You'll have to say "No" if the girl that comes isn't what you're looking for. Then the booker might send some one else. But you're going to have to learn to play with it. Tell the booker that you want a Nude Massage for 200, then you can work your way up, emphasize the Nude Massage. Then when the girl comes, tell her it's a nude massage. If she balks, then ask her to leave. Best to meet at the bar, if you can. I find this route to be kinda funny, when I'm in the mood.

    I've met a few from this group, most are 6-7's in looks and for 300 you'll get BBBJ and maybe a BBBJCIM.

    Playing this field can be tricky but I like it.

    http://vegasasianmassage.com/2018/06...rotic-massage/
    Thanks, I appreciate the info!

  2. #10780
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Just use one of the Korean Agencies like Vegas Asian, Little Tokyo, or SodaShoppe where for 300/320 you can get an hour full service including BBBJ. Yes you'll have to go to their incall, but it's well worth it.
    Good point, is it easy to uber to one of these places? Also assume you need to provide DL for screening?

  3. #10779

    Why not

    Just use one of the Korean Agencies like Vegas Asian, Little Tokyo, or SodaShoppe where for 300/320 you can get an hour full service including BBBJ. Yes you'll have to go to their incall, but it's well worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CsbDallas  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, Any recommendations for an Asian outcall in the $300-$350 that does BBBJ? I use to see Linda, but seems she won't answer my text anymore. Also looking for someone more attractive. Will be heading that way next month. I guess I could Uber to a spa, but was hoping to find a decent Asian lady who does outcall.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #10778

    Call this group but

    Quote Originally Posted by CsbDallas  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys, Any recommendations for an Asian outcall in the $300-$350 that does BBBJ? I use to see Linda, but seems she won't answer my text anymore. Also looking for someone more attractive. Will be heading that way next month. I guess I could Uber to a spa, but was hoping to find a decent Asian lady who does outcall.

    Thanks in advance.
    You'll have to say "No" if the girl that comes isn't what you're looking for. Then the booker might send some one else. But you're going to have to learn to play with it. Tell the booker that you want a Nude Massage for 200, then you can work your way up, emphasize the Nude Massage. Then when the girl comes, tell her it's a nude massage. If she balks, then ask her to leave. Best to meet at the bar, if you can. I find this route to be kinda funny, when I'm in the mood.

    I've met a few from this group, most are 6-7's in looks and for 300 you'll get BBBJ and maybe a BBBJCIM.

    Playing this field can be tricky but I like it.

    http://vegasasianmassage.com/2018/06...rotic-massage/

  5. #10777

    Asian Outcall on $300-$350 Budget

    Hi Guys, Any recommendations for an Asian outcall in the $300-$350 that does BBBJ? I use to see Linda, but seems she won't answer my text anymore. Also looking for someone more attractive. Will be heading that way next month. I guess I could Uber to a spa, but was hoping to find a decent Asian lady who does outcall.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #10776
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    I agree about Linda. Hell, the massage is worth the donation and the bbbjcimnqns is a bonus, and yes you'll leave dry.

    Two other options are:

    Renee (100 bbbjcims) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145629855.

    Kiera (100 BBBJCIM) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145568025.

    Both deliver, but no massage like Linda.
    Intel much appreciated. If I do really well at the tables I'd contemplate Linda, but 1.6 incall BJ even with CIM is ricockulously high pun definitely intended. I've reached out to the others and will report back if I get lucky.

  7. #10775
    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringMicky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with these two? Any others who will take a load in the mouth at a reasonable rate? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145479812

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145323762
    I agree with DCs Picks, check this thread I've recently reviewed a few girls that do BBBJCIM.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...604-BBBJ-queen

  8. #10774
    I agree about Linda. Hell, the massage is worth the donation and the bbbjcimnqns is a bonus, and yes you'll leave dry.

    Two other options are:

    Renee (100 bbbjcims) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145629855.

    Kiera (100 BBBJCIM) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145568025.

    Both deliver, but no massage like Linda.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyRisky23  [View Original Post]
    Linda is your best bet. 1.6 BBBJCIM. She won't stop until your drained. She is older but still kinda cute with petite body.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-es...s-vegas-238584

  9. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by MongeringMicky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with experience with these two? Any others who will take a load in the mouth at a reasonable rate? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145479812

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145323762
    Linda is your best bet. 1.6 BBBJCIM. She won't stop until your drained. She is older but still kinda cute with petite body.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-es...s-vegas-238584

  10. #10772

    Toftt?

    Hey mongers,

    Anybody seen this chick? She's posting on mojo a lot lately. Wanted to see if anybody's seen her or if she's legit.

    She's kinda cute.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...morning_366512

    TIA.

    Rhaegar.

  11. #10771

    Bbjcim inquiry

    Anyone with experience with these two? Any others who will take a load in the mouth at a reasonable rate? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145479812

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145323762

  12. #10770
    Anyone with experience with these two? Any others who will take a load in the mouth at a reasonable rate? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145479812

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/145323762

  13. #10769

    Going to help you guys

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSeeker702  [View Original Post]
    Put that name into TER and the last review for her it looks like was from almost 9 years ago. Unless she goes by another name on the TER board, there aren't any reviews. Sorry bud, she's definitely banging.
    Look up.

    TER I'd: 295635.

    They're not bad reviews.

  14. #10768

    Hall Monitor

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Linda is 52.
    And I'm 16.

    Go to ‘Asian Providers 40+’ for much more on Linda

  15. #10767
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Boys, I know you get a lot of these requests, but could use some insight on Audrina Luvv.

    Appears to be one review on TER from 2011 that is negative. Pics are banging but we all know service is important.

    Anyone know of her? I've messaged and texting has been so-so. I judge a lot by their initial response.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audrinaluvv

    I'm looking to blow some cash on a REALLY good PSE.
    Put that name into TER and the last review for her it looks like was from almost 9 years ago. Unless she goes by another name on the TER board, there aren't any reviews. Sorry bud, she's definitely banging.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape