Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 183 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2738
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCookies  [View Original Post]
    YMMV, of course, but Kerlinda was a no go. Didn't offer throughout, and I didn't ask, and that was it.
    I've messaged many dark skinned ladies on CC.

    I'm not sure why or how but majority of the time it's like messaging a brick wall.

    No clue how to carry on a conversation, completely ignoring questions or comments. Maybe they are that busy but generally if the conversation sucks or doesn't flow then I move on to the next.

    How was your initial conversation and text?

  2. #442

    Kerlinda

    YMMV, of course, but Kerlinda was a no go. Didn't offer throughout, and I didn't ask, and that was it.

  3. #441

    LeeftomNYC

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson5  [View Original Post]
    This is her seeking link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-72239864b055

    She's easy to find on CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Feel free to pm details.
    She wanted to meet up for coffee, which I have no problem with. However, she wants our first sesh to be at a coffee shop and will also be expecting the donation amount as well. Not sure if I will go through with it or not.

  4. #440

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    This comment shows you have not read anything on this page. Go out, meet some women, lose some money and write reviews.
    No one is giving up reputation and good shit for someone who is a newbie here.

  5. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Feel free to pm details.
    This is her seeking link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-72239864b055

    She's easy to find on CC.

  6. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you don't understand. You trying to set your own rules on here. People post on here for questions and answers. Also people can message each other privately.
    This comment shows you have not read anything on this page. Go out, meet some women, lose some money and write reviews.

  7. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I understand that, but as a regular member, you have not contributed at all. All regular members need to prove themselves before coming on and asking for favors.
    Apparently you don't understand. You trying to set your own rules on here. People post on here for questions and answers. Also people can message each other privately.

  8. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    It was a simple general question to everyone. If you didn't want to respond to the post just don't respond to it. I wasn't asking you directly.
    I understand that, but as a regular member, you have not contributed at all. All regular members need to prove themselves before coming on and asking for favors.

  9. #435

    At Je2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Jist an FYI, I didn't meet her, just convo.

    Also, if you are a regular member, do not DM me for info without giving something in return.
    It was a simple general question to everyone. If you didn't want to respond to the post just don't respond to it. I wasn't asking you directly.

  10. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    She is on seeking.com and posts on CL. She is open on seeking to have fun, but 100% everything covered.
    Jist an FYI, I didn't meet her, just convo.

    Also, if you are a regular member, do not DM me for info without giving something in return.

  11. #433

    I have

    What are you talking about demanding. It's a simple question like how everyone on here is asking. And people I have messaged before I do share my experience. I'm not going to post peoples name like that on here. I rather do it in a private message.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Feel free to pm details.
    She is on seeking.com and posts on CL. She is open on seeking to have fun, but 100% everything covered.

  13. #431

    Leefromnyc

    Anyone seen her? Feel free to pm details.

  14. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by JayNissan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Kriss?? If so send me a dm with details.
    You need to start seeing people and giving some reviews before demanding people send you info.

  15. #429

    Anyone?

    Seen SnuggleBug333? Not a lot of reviews so just wondering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape