Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 226 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    What other site?
    Sorry I'm not a btt member anymore sometimes still read the posts.

    I actually don't know what the other site is also.

  2. #2884

    Allison - BTT

    I'll start with that she's a short, round MILFy provider. And while the holy grail is super hot and enthusiastic, those are uncommon but get plenty of buzz!! It's great to have a mild blowing experience, and Allison is capable of providing it! After the shower, I usually stand by the bed waiting for direction. Some want to start the tease with you face down and then ask you to turn over, and in my mind Allison was that kind of provider. So when she didn't specify whether to get on the bed face up or face down, I chose to get on face down. Oh, my god! She pulled out some baby oil/massage oil, and rubbed up my and hers bodies. It was like a nuru massage practically. It was an amazing two round experience!

    I would definitely recommend at least once, for a great experience. Would I repeat? She’s here for two more weeks, if she was around three weeks, I could see myself repeat before the end of her tour or definitely if she returns next time.

    For those who like more concrete numbers 5.5/10 face and body with 9/10 experience.

  3. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    What other site?
    You're a senior member and you don't know what ThE otheR site is? You must be a troll trying to bait people, cause if you post a direct link to it, you'll get your post censored and risk being banned.

  4. #2882
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Both have reviews on ThE otheR site BTW.
    What other site?

  5. #2881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by TopBrass  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on either of them?
    Both have reviews on ThE otheR site BTW.

  6. #2880

    Hhee = Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by TopBrass  [View Original Post]
    I think so. One of the pics are the same, I hope someone can confirm.
    Not sure why the reason for the name change, since she was so popular. But according to the handler, yes.

  7. #2879
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Is their verify system safe? The 3rd step is asking alot.
    Nothing on the internet is 100% safe. If you send any pics or personal info, I'm not saying it's likely, but it's definitely possible for that to be found at some point. And who knows what happens if they get busted.

    It's the only reason I still haven't tried to get verified. Too much to lose.

  8. #2878

    Verify

    Is their verify system safe? The 3rd step is asking alot.

  9. #2877

    Daisy or Allison

    Any Reports on either of them?

  10. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    I think so. One of the pics are the same, I hope someone can confirm.

  11. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Cover only correct?
    FS covered, play safe. But who needs a cover when she BBBJ swallows.

  12. #2874

    Seven = H. Hee?


  13. #2873
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    Heju https://bostontopten10.com/heju. I had a great time with Heju. Perfect English. Good conversationalist. Upbeat, outgoing. Felt like a date. She is not small like most Asians. Great curves. Wonderful large soft natural beasts. She loves to have them squeezed. Sexy large ass. Loves to kiss. Very talented oral skills. Swallows. So glad Heju (formerly East Jamie) returned to Boston.
    Thanks for the report. Cover only correct?

  14. #2872

    Heju

    Heju https://bostontopten10.com/heju. I had a great time with Heju. Perfect English. Good conversationalist. Upbeat, outgoing. Felt like a date. She is not small like most Asians. Great curves. Wonderful large soft natural beasts. She loves to have them squeezed. Sexy large ass. Loves to kiss. Very talented oral skills. Swallows. So glad Heju (formerly East Jamie) returned to Boston.

  15. #2871

    Ada

    I don't have to say much as everyone has mentioned here. I drove in the crazy storm to see her yesterday. She remembered me from our session back in January and this one was one of the best sessions I have ever had. The session was a blur so I didn't pay attention to her hair color I think she is a brunette / black currently. She's hot as ever, amazing head game, tight, and a service queen. Her last day is tomorrow so catch her before she is gone. She wants to come back when it's cold because she enjoys the indoor heat vs ac, so her return is hopefully winter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape