Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 978 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10303

    As a wise man once said

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that noise. Holy hell. Reminds me of one I saw years back got their and she was getting out of the shower hair wet etc. Said she had a guy who would drink a big gulp and wait as long as he could then pissed all over her, hair face etc. What the fuck.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8&t=85s

  2. #10302

    Hope. Pinellas Park MILF

    Anyone have any intel on Hope? Tried doing a search on here for here and kept getting derailed by Mia Hope and a few others, but didn't find anything on this one. Who knows, she may have gone by a different name a week or two ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/145717379

    https://img2.drome6.com/imgs/c/1/8/7...59c13c6b_f.jpg

  3. #10301
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    OK, I was thinking she had an incall location other than the aromatherapy location. I am a little skeptical of the whole aromatherapy thing, not sure why cause it sounds like an AMP minus the TS & massage with white girls. Would much rather visit her at residence or other incall location. I am sure I am being a little ridiculous..
    I totally get it bro, I know she used to run out of her residence in Gulfport. I've been there a few times. Just prefer the shops as they are literally 7 min from my job. She leaves the shops by 3 pm so she is usually my lunch. LOL.

    She's a great time. Enjoy her while she's here, as she does take breaks.

  4. #10300
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of it myself, but google says it's getting a blowjob while taking a shit. There are some weird people out there.
    Fuck that noise. Holy hell. Reminds me of one I saw years back got their and she was getting out of the shower hair wet etc. Said she had a guy who would drink a big gulp and wait as long as he could then pissed all over her, hair face etc. What the fuck.

  5. #10299

    Blumpkin

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    What is a blumpkin? Bill Ho.
    Never heard of it myself, but google says it's getting a blowjob while taking a shit. There are some weird people out there.

  6. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    If it's a place I'd probably stay at, it's officially suspect.
    That makes no sense. I would be more concerned w the roach infested shit holes around the county. Never had a issue w anyone at nicer hotels.

  7. #10297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Blumpkin?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDude  [View Original Post]
    She's fun to f around with tho. Last time I saw Tracey I gave her an extra $10 to give me blumpkin. She did it no hesitation and her only comment was "smells like you ate Mexican" she was right LMAO.
    What is a blumpkin? Bill Ho.

  8. #10296
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    What is too upscale for the game. I have seen a girl in the game at most of the hotels on Ulmerton.
    If it's a place I'd probably stay at, it's officially suspect.

  9. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    OK, I was thinking she had an incall location other than the aromatherapy location. I am a little skeptical of the whole aromatherapy thing, not sure why cause it sounds like an AMP minus the TS & massage with white girls. Would much rather visit her at residence or other incall location. I am sure I am being a little ridiculous.

    Thanks for the info.

    Gator.
    I think the shops are safer than the escort style. You're at a set location with a set schedule. Less BS. Less likely to get ripped off.

  10. #10294

    Veronica's sister

    Quote Originally Posted by DLTricking727  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her. She's legit. Willing to listen and take direction well. Was easy to communicate with and set appointment. Was pretty much on time. Looks just like her pics. Would repeat.
    Veronica who is either at the shops or the Oasis shops or was and went independent. But she was promoting that girl as her sister and guys go see her and etc. I was curious about the sister. Thanks for the report.

  11. #10293

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't disagree more. Last time I saw her, she looked like she was 80. She was bent over at 90 degrees. I know she has an injury, but still, it wasn't a good look. I knocked on the door, she called me to come in. She was sitting on the toilet taking a dump with the door open. A very unappealing visit.

    She can still suck a mean dick, but dang, physically she's a wreck.
    She's fun to f around with tho. Last time I saw Tracey I gave her an extra $10 to give me blumpkin. She did it no hesitation and her only comment was "smells like you ate Mexican" she was right LMAO.

  12. #10292

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Incall is a bit too upscale for the game.

    https://callescort.org/727-400-2587
    What is too upscale for the game. I have seen a girl in the game at most of the hotels on Ulmerton.

  13. #10291

    Reagan

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her yet? Incall is a bit too upscale for the game.

    https://callescort.org/727-400-2587
    Have seen her. She's legit. Willing to listen and take direction well. Was easy to communicate with and set appointment. Was pretty much on time. Looks just like her pics. Would repeat.

  14. #10290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    New is like a box of chocolates

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Was having trouble getting responses today so decided to roll the dice and lookup some new faces. Don't know the ripoff's name but she had good comms and said yes to GFE so I had my hopes raised. Address was one of the shadiest motels on 34th and (said she normally uses her home but couldn't today). Some shady characters at the back of the motel but the junior head was doing the thinking.

    She was friendly enough initially, clothes came off and I put the donation on the table. She quickly put that away. She leans on the bed sticks her butt out and says she's ready. I was like ok, lets start with some head and she says she doesn't give head LOL. I gently reminded her about the GFE and she said she doesn't like GFE!

    On top of that, despite my telling her to shower there was some fumes being emitted from that ass which further deflated junior. In a last ditch effort, I asked her to turn around for mish but she said her back hurt so she coudn; t do that either. She then denied saying yes to GFE. I pulled out my phone to show her and then she was like you can leave now! Demanded my money back and she was like ohh that's non-refundable. Stood my ground but was a bit worried about the characters outside. Finally she agreed to give half back and I got the hell out of there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...333/7276439518
    You never know what you're going to get.

  15. #10289

    Anyone seen the Blonde BBW advertising in Ulmerton?

    Has anyone seen her yet? Incall is a bit too upscale for the game.

    https://callescort.org/727-400-2587

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape