Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 30800
-
07-19-23 07:02 #23090Senior Member

Posts: 34Eva. BBBJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/631822410914
So wanted a good BBBJ so hit up Eva who claims "best BBBJ of your life". Easy setup in morning, responsive and in a hotel in a good location.
Got there. No wait. Gave me room number. Clean and comfortable room. Laid down donation and was told to get comfortable. She was dressed nicely if not sexy and had just showered. Body ok but pics show bigger tits.
I laid back on back on bed and she lowered her shirt and got on bed. Told to let her know before I bust because she doesn't do CIM.
She went right to work and got me good and hard. Could see saliva dripping down and she could take whole thing. However, it was very mechanical. No talking, moaning or variation. Just up and down wanting me to bust asap.
I did stroke it on her tongue a little but she seemed miffed by that and I asked her to jerk me off on her tits and she seemed confused by this as well. She just seemed a little "spacy". Not saying she was on anything but was just "off".
After another round of her sucking me, I was ready to cum and she jerked me off "backhand" until I busted on her hand and arm. She got up, cleaned up, got me a warm towel and I left.
If you just need to bust without a lot of excitement, she is your girl. Her BBBJ is not the best I ever had as she claims but is decent. I probably won't repeat.
-
07-19-23 02:29 #23089Senior Member

Posts: 32Sting Operation
A friend, most of us know, called to tell me that they are running a sting at the Days Inn on Airport. Be careful out there friends.
-
07-18-23 17:16 #23088Senior Member

Posts: 578Lying cheating
Total POS avoid. Nuff said.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/500538248234
-
07-18-23 12:03 #23087Senior Member

Posts: 173Latin ladies
There are numerous post on stg and elsewhere all stating the same location (with address) and or the same street. Both near north Raleigh and RDU. Has anyone seen any of these ladies and can you please provide some advice. Thanks.
-
07-18-23 05:54 #23086Senior Member

Posts: 281Sounds about right. I can't tell if she has demons and is nodding off or doing it on purpose. I say that because I have seen her post during the time she is giving me the run around. I will only try to see her if she is near the airport because that's not far from me. I typically wouldn't even try girls like her but her BJs are amazing.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 21:33 #23085Senior Member

Posts: 186First experience ever
LOL, you just can't make this stuff up. The hospital staff was surely wondering why she was so popular and had so many visitors. Not surprised you declined, don't think anyone needs some 47 yr old ass that bad.
I contacted this provider and she asked that I call her. She started off telling me that she was in the hospital. She said that she was still seeing people and wondered if I would be interested in meeting her in her hospital room. I declined.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/58088838
-
07-17-23 20:54 #23084Senior Member

Posts: 264First experience ever
[Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /58088838.]
I contacted this provider and she asked that I call her. She started off telling me that she was in the hospital. She said that she was still seeing people and wondered if I would be interested in meeting her in her hospital room. I declined.
-
07-17-23 16:27 #23083Senior Member

Posts: 130J-Lo
Tried to see her last week she got GPS quoted me and extra $100 for BBFS! That's a hell no for me!
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 15:46 #23082Senior Member

Posts: 79Fwiw
I seem to remember someone else recently posted on here of a less than stellar time with her. I haven't partaken but tried recently. I actually took notes on this since I was planning on reviewing.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
About a month or two ago I texted about 4 or 5 times throughout the day trying to setup for the evening. Long story short by 3 I had a new adventure booked with Vickie for the next morning. This particular one finally responded at around 4 pm and I started to try and coordinate for that night but admittedly wasn't as responsive (notes don't say that but usually when it's that late on and I have a sure thing (regular) for the next morning, I pull back).
My notes do say however "Flaky strange responses" and I definitely didn't pursue / visit so FWIW there ya go.
-
07-17-23 15:04 #23081Senior Member

Posts: 1626She used to work in Baltimore couple of years back when she first started into business. Pics posted are from 2020 ads. Then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 22:41 #23080Senior Member

Posts: 86Repeat, treat her well.
Just got home from seeing this one, again, was badass.
I am a little drunk and cannot bust when I have had a few, paid for a half hour and she took all 29 min of the pounding and long stroke. Had a blast.
She is off of Glenwood now, used to be on S Saunders, this place seemed better. Going to be a weekly, she can get loud and told me I made her nut a few times.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/175790852482
-
07-16-23 20:36 #23079Senior Member

Posts: 129Another Latina
Anyone see this one? Heard good things about some of the Latinas recently, 411 on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/338306348605
-
07-16-23 19:44 #23078Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone seen her
-
07-16-23 18:41 #23077Senior Member

Posts: 578I've seen her
A dozen times or more and have emptied in her each time. She's a solid go to when regulars are busy and you need to poke something female. She LOVES sex and every time I've seen her she cums on top. I've never had issues with her.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 17:28 #23076Senior Member

Posts: 129Kayluh
Anyone seen this one? Kayluh? Search turns up nothing.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9198853437
https://skipthegames.com/posts/raleigh/female-escorts/other/sexy-sweets/824356181002









Reply With Quote






