Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52723

    Cartersville

    Stopped in on a pass through Atlanta.

    "New" girls available, was given to Angie and then introduced to Mia on way out.

    Angie gave very thorough TS and very firm massage. All the goodies provided for usual tip. House fee was $.10 more than I remember. Mamasan said, "cause she's new, first day". Whatever.

    Angie was a plumper Korean cutie with pretty eyes and Mia, who sounded fun in the next room, was taller and skinnier, more my type unfortunately. All in all a good visit.

  2. #52722

    Yawa Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I would check out Wawa for FS near downtown. Otherwise I would suggest Independents in the downtown area. Sorry I don't have any off hand to recommend. If you are willing to drive 30-45 min from downtown I have a few other FS spots but nothing else downtown.
    Also Yawa just opened downtown.

    https://yawa-spa-asian-massage-atlanta.business.site/

  3. #52721

    She is Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 12 times over a 3 month period in 2021 and a few times in 2022. I was traveling a lot to ATL for work and couldn't believe how good she was.

    I've read that she moved to Vegas. Are any of you aware if she is still hosting guys there? Feel free to message me any pertinent details if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    P.S. If you'd like some recommendations for North Carolina I'll be glad to assist.
    Your right she moved but man she is amazing.

  4. #52720
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    What location? PM me if you want. I know too many Ceces.
    She's actually an independent, worked from her apartment. Italian mix, incredible body. Her place was 10 minutes or so from Buckhead.

  5. #52719

    Massage spring, Sandy springs

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey Sandy, how did Cassie look?

    FYI- UTC top is available with Anna, as with Miki.
    Tried her the other day, she's pretty cute and petite. She was wearing a tank top and a really nice shorts, really nice thighs. She gave me a real legit massage, nice pressure and legitimately hit all the pressure points. We did not discussed the tip on the flip, OTC Top and bottom. Will try UTC next time LOL and she gave me a really nice ending. $70 + $60 tip. Will be back again to try the other talents.

  6. #52718
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 12 times over a 3 month period in 2021 and a few times in 2022. I was traveling a lot to ATL for work and couldn't believe how good she was.

    I've read that she moved to Vegas. Are any of you aware if she is still hosting guys there? Feel free to message me any pertinent details if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    P.S. If you'd like some recommendations for North Carolina I'll be glad to assist.
    Thought I found her but the wrong Cece. Who knows where she could be. Hell she could be at the Bunny Ranch. She definitely got the looks, body, and personality.

  7. #52717

    Avoid May too

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkMilkIs  [View Original Post]
    Spending a few days here in the next few weeks. Was hoping to get some recommendations.

    Visiting from the Huntsville Alabama area which is exclusively CAMPs with inflated donation expectations.

    If y'all can recommend a KAMP in Duluth where the ladies are fair and not shy, you'd get nothing in return but my gratitude.

    Did my homework and my findings are, in order of preference:

    I love massage, yi xin, may, luxury spa, gardenia. Avoid elite like the plague. Does this sound right?
    Avoid May too!

  8. #52716

    Got a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Felt like Kamping so I hit Royal over by the Buford Farmer's Market.

    Boy howdy.

    80/160.

    She's put together exactly the way I like. Exactly. Holy crap.

    Sorta looks more latin than Korean, good English, quite thin, big bolt-ons, dangly mudflaps.

    And she arrives often. Easily. And it's obvious she does her kegels regularly.
    I'm guessing this is Royal Spa on Oakcliff.

  9. #52715
    Quote Originally Posted by WillNcDean  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 12 times over a 3 month period in 2021 and a few times in 2022. I was traveling a lot to ATL for work and couldn't believe how good she was.

    I've read that she moved to Vegas. Are any of you aware if she is still hosting guys there? Feel free to message me any pertinent details if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    P.S. If you'd like some recommendations for North Carolina I'll be glad to assist.
    What location? PM me if you want. I know too many Ceces.

  10. #52714

    A Massage Acworth near NCG

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    New girl Emily was there this time along with Angela. Emily has long hair, slender, cute, 45 ish. Cool personality, stud in nose. 30 min, OTC only, she didn't share much on the first visit, even OTC. She looks familiar as well. Might be from China Massage. Anyways, it was a playful time, but prefer Angela or might wait for more talent to pop up.
    Walked in and Emily was the only one there. 2nd visit with her was much like the first. A lot of teasing, not much massage. OTC top and bottom. She shares her feet if you like that. Similar technique to Anna at Sunshine, she teases for a long time. No mention of tip, but tipped accordingly. If you are looking for a good massage in the area try Violet Massage or Massage Now. If you're looking for straight teasing and finish try A Massage, China Massage or Lu's Massage. Nana at UU offers a good massage as well. All other options in the area have closed.

  11. #52713

    Question about Cece

    I saw her 12 times over a 3 month period in 2021 and a few times in 2022. I was traveling a lot to ATL for work and couldn't believe how good she was.

    I've read that she moved to Vegas. Are any of you aware if she is still hosting guys there? Feel free to message me any pertinent details if you'd prefer. Thanks!

    P.S. If you'd like some recommendations for North Carolina I'll be glad to assist.

  12. #52712

    Nothing fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Why would you avoid elite just wondering what's so bad about it. And I love massage I visited once and never got the urge to go again. Why is that on you top.
    All I did was search 'Duluth' in this thread and take the recent posts as Gospel.

    Have already gotten several recommendations I didn't even know of. Why'all are great, thank you.

  13. #52711

    Kay a / k / a Midori

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I've been told that there are a lot of reviews of her online, although I have not seen any. Also, you should post this in the non-AMP / massage area as this is an ad for an independent.
    Years back, she used to provide out of her home in Dalton. Her cuckold hubby lurked nearby.

  14. #52710
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    You're kidding, right?
    That's infamous Kayla.

  15. #52709

    Ha ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    You're kidding, right?
    Nope he is very serious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape